Visit site
✟21,844.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So just out of curiosity, what did happen that made you shut down the forums in the first place? You've probably already said it but I've either missed it or forgotten it. It must have been really bad if it caused the entire teen section to go down rather than just banning a user or two.

Anyway, thanks for getting it all set up again. It may take me a little while to get used to the new setup, but i do have a question: Why can't older teens help out younger teens anymore? They're going to have questions about life and such and we've already been there done that but since it's age limits and stuff now they only get the advice of either grown ups that can't relate to them (no offense, chaplains--my dad is a chaplain--but really they will appreciate a teens help sooner than an adult) or other kids their age who have no clue what they're talking about.

EDIT: btw, right now I can click on the 12-15 teens thing as well as the "Gals" thing and I don't get an error. Maybe because there's no posts there yet, but I'm not sure.

Cheers!

Reactions: S53
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I'm going, I'm goingggg. What happened? Goooo. Go Go.... Gooooo.

:) I want to know what I did miss.

^_^ You bad bad kids.

jayton clck on the 2 links that hisstar has in her posts and that will tell you what happend

Upvote 0

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I do not want to. I want someone to tell me.

:doh:

It's in the past, it is behind us,so there is no need for it to be talked about any further. Like I said if you want to see what happend read the 2 that was posted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.