write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

Money includes more than currency. Eggs are money if you exchange them for goods or services or the repayment of debt. Also, banks don't lend money. They advance debt. When you take out a loan, they don't give you any money. You ask for X dollars worth of credit. They assess your worthiness, and say yes or no. What they give you is not money. It's a merely transferring your non-spendable IOU into a spendable IOU. No money is transferred. It's the promise that you will pay it over time, with interest. You take that promise to where you want to buy from, in the form of CURRENCY or a CHECK balanced against your promise to pay it in the future. There's no pot of gold sitting at the bank, those dollars you "borrow" are actually your dollars which you haven't earned yet.
"...precisely the distortion that needs to be clawed in again, where the fact that one can borrow to pay for something means that the price can be higher than market value by the factor of whatever the fractional reserve is now..." smiled the goblin, adding "...whereas if no one would forward the debt, then the market, not the lenders, would actually determine the price of things, btw when they advance a loan to you they forward debt as you say but they actually pay off the seller too, but that money invariably ends up in another bank thus allowing yet more borrowing again, so yes they're created money as long as they keep to the law by retaining a fraction of that money in reserve, factional reserve is just this then, your being able to lend to peter what he owes to pall who then returns the amount to you only for you to be able to lend back to another peter now, while the original peter is paying you back still, where if the factional reserve is 15 to 1, then that's 14peters that one can lend the amount too...", in fact, the goblin agreed that there was no pot of gold sitting in the banks, , instead there was only this fraction of what they had lent out, so he couldn't agree more in fact feeling that even that fraction was not there neither, that they were all over extended with toxic debt at this point, adding "...after all, if they know the government will bail them out with taxdollars, is there any real reason not to go off on a loaning spree the first chance they get, something which they will then bundle those loans together into bonds as they did before that they will then float on the stock market again, resulting in a sea of toxic liquidity..."

Canute-by-Peter-Jackson-CanuteLL.jpg

xxxx 40 336

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Egg's are certainly money. Have you checked out the prices of artificial insemination? *said tounge in cheek* Last time I checked most men and women will do it for free or at least a nominal fee (dinner, booze, etc.)

I would like to offer this observation; while alcohol has been blamed for a great many death's it's also be the cause of a great many unplanned conceptions,,,,,!

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...you always make me think and feed me well by what you relate..." replied the goblin who might have a glass of white wine with a meal, but it was ever gambling with his headaches, adding "...alas, my age is catching up with me now, tea makes me feel good and I'm drinking more of it, whereas coffee is like rocket fuel to my posts, btw shouldn't we be sending brinny a postcard or something, I mean I think the prison authorities do allow postcards I believe, and do you know what she is in for this time then...")

repost from elsewhere

i've been banned from ign boards for a month so im posting here... I NEED HUMAN INTERACTION MENGS can someone tell me forum rules
"...well I can't offer you humans interaction..." went the goblin thinking upon it now, adding "...instead I can befriend you though, I mean if your posts merit it, but I'm probably someone like yourself who doesn't like dumbing down just to be accepted by others here...", in fact, the goblin felt that it was the insecurity of youth that made them act so dumb and complacent, adding "...your government is going to step up the war footing this year, for there is no recovery, only a recoverup, their stopgap, where don't all empires somehow end on financial debasement, political paralysis, and over extended boarders, just it's like nebuchadnezzar's dream all over again, where the fine upright statue of before goes down to its feet of clay of today, thus these are our "feet of clay" times where things are swaying precariously to the reassurances of the politicians and the distraction of the media, ah but he only saw it in a dream whereas we get to live it out..."

nebuchadnezzar_zps30ab3bda.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...naah, I really don't think xxxxx is on drugs per se..." replied the goblin reading through the words of the post once more, adding "...actually I felt it was a rather normal post considering this context of forumland here, where I suppose too, the real question here is whether this internet here could be considered as yet another drug amongst the many we use to get by with, to which if it were so, would we not be addicts by it, moreover this "last post" thread would then be some serious symptom I imagine, and where too, the prognosis might be less than favorable even, yet longevity was never the point of this life was it..", though outside the bistro, the fog made the main street look like venice in a muffled mercurial silence, so the goblin just called over to the bar for yet another continental coffee now, a stimulant to float his thoughts to the fore here, for such was this ritual now, concluding "...of all the drugs out there, I have yet to find one quite as mind altering as writing is, no at night my dreams are both vivid and recollected, my memories too are like constant ghosts worst luck, and my thoughts are deep, and no I don't believe in god, instead he's just inexplicably there as something I just know, but I'm not selling something here, because you either already know or you don't know, why, because no one goes around saying "I believe I am in love", when love takes over..."

500px-Libro_copia_zps7388989c.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...finding it hard to even watch the olympics this year..." said hello from the gargoyle to the goblin "...every time i turn on the tv all they are talking about is gay controversy and not the damn sports, i wish they would shut up about it..." sounding harsh but just saying how he felt as the gargoyle always does "...the olympics is not going to change russia's entire anti-gay issues or fix the stigma over there..." the gargoyle remembers a time when the olympics was in germany and hitler was there, look what happened after.
"...me too, and how right you are there, yes I'm doing my best not to look those olympics now, why, because then my eyes fall upon which countries have won how many medals, after which I start caring like something actually matters or changes anything..." mentioned the goblin remembering just how important it was for the ego of those iron curtain countries to win medals back in the cold war days, adding "...simply, I'm not caught up in their sideshow sports distraction because I'm already following their ongoing "decline of empire" games instead, ones where I do believe america leads the way at this point having taken golds in both currency devaluation, political ineptitude, foreign entanglement, student loan slavery, prison plantationism, loss of civil rights, and total media disconnect too..."

serious-cat-is-not-amused-big.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

I feel like I'm becoming more of an ass on these here forums.
Is it true?
"...well now, doesn't much depend upon your own nature in conjunction with your susceptibility not to end up following the crowd around you now down the path of dumbeddownness..." replied the goblin aware that at times it might be fun to write like a redneck in some traillerpark perhaps, or as a troll upon a troll's forum then, and yet if, and it's a big if too, if only, and as long as it is mere roleplaying on one's part, not the real thing then, adding "...however, it might also be prudent to show oneself one's wits at times, lest that role of redneck or troll becomes fixed as one's persona to others around you here...", in fact, the goblin posted across forumland just to avoid having any one forum overwhelm him to it's nature then, adding "...for if I too become as those forums are, then it's just as fake as me becoming as my dailylife in its total, but I am not my external, I am not just who I look and what I have as in some facebook wall perhaps, where I am just here and where these are just words upon your screen of me..."

05035_zps9fc6caa8.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
repost from elsewhere

"...me too, and how right you are there, yes I'm doing my best not to look those olympics now, why, because then my eyes fall upon which countries have won how many medals, after which I start caring like something actually matters or changes anything..." mentioned the goblin remembering just how important it was for the ego of those iron curtain countries to win medals back in the cold war days, adding "...simply, I'm not caught up in their sideshow sports distraction because I'm already following their ongoing "decline of empire" games instead, ones where I do believe america leads the way at this point having taken golds in both currency devaluation, political ineptitude, foreign entanglement, student loan slavery, prison plantationism, loss of civil rights, and total media disconnect too..."

serious-cat-is-not-amused-big.jpg

that cat...it's priceless, mon.

Reactions: taraj
Upvote 0

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
All cat's are expressive, Brinny- just most seem to be aloof and arrogant. They really do think the pecking order is God, His Son, The Holy Spirit, THEN CATS, then Hooomans, and then somewhere on the very bottom of the ocean just below whale poo is dogs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...it was a google image search for "not amused" that turned the cat up, glad to see everyone here again, I have been on troll's forums of late and now need to redress my internal to those here instead...", in fact, fraying with trolls had sharpened his wits somewhat but it had also stunted his posts too, simply a goblin who was losing his humanity he felt, saying "...no, that doesn't sound right neither...")

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the "so we're going to meet up this weekend" thread

[disclaimer: the names used in this work are fictional, any resemblance to know persons known is pure coincidence, promise]

at which point Trailltrader dipped his hand into his pocket and slowly pulled out a little box offering it hesitantly to awaiting eager fingers of smiling brinny now, saying "...this is for you then, what do you think...", as she held it in one hand and took of the lid off with the other, whereupon explained at best he could "...yes, the problem with bending copper pipe is that it folds, you can see a few spots where it did, p*sses me off, but thankfully didn't affect the end flow, but the best part about the nozzle is I ground flats on it,by hand on a belt sander, thats whatsup, and can remove it if need be without ruining it to add to another pipe, and it makes bending the pipe so much easier cause I don't need to worry about ruining the end, which always happens when you have to make a bend 1~ from the outlet, we'll see how long it is before the gush ruin this copper nozzle...", to which to brinny then realized that she might have to work on him a bit to turn him into the man of her dreams, replied "...look, how about I lend you my eyeshadow here, then where we could go visit the local graveyard and commit suicide together if you like...", somehow, at this point, the goblin just imagined that the christianforumbots were actually riveted to their seats in suspense wondering what could possibly happen next then

obama_selfie_large_verge_medium_landscape.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"...I'm back into posting I guess..." mentioned the goblin who had been doing another landing, though not a real landing per se,more like an invite at the behest of another livewriter, explaining "...the long term goal has to be to get others to write in their posts thus becoming livewriters by it, why, because crazy as it may sound this readership is out-pacing book readership, yes there are more people online in one way or another than most other medias bar television perhaps, but online readership is sorely undervalued, but that might change at some point...", yet the goblin had only mentioned the external, the internal was something else again, saying "...just god and ghosts each time, two things one knows only too well, naah, a gnostic doesn't need to believe in either now, for their reality just was quite beyond question..."

tumblr_md2q56LDqd1rjq95vo1_1280_zps26d4b4ff.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0