write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...started out writing this as a reply to Trailltrader, but it turn out into my rant again..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, the christian again

"...naah, I try I turn each persona into an active replier now..." voiced the goblin thinking upon the evil of the fractional reserve system here, asking "...why should the banks be allowed to multiply their holdings by a factor of whatever, and then be allowed to lend out what they don't actually have to those who sink into bondage by it...", in fact, the goblin suspected that it would be the true christians and the real americans who would cry "enough" first, where both the church and state would be silent to the last, adding "...the petrodollar is dead now, thus war is coming by that very default then, yet don't expect your church to speak out against the wrongdoings of the state lest they have their earthly assets divided amongst those other churches still under that 501c3 yoke...", just blind faith is no faith, and churches in bed with the state were not churches neither, thus goblin who mischievously repeated "...jesus will say that he never knew you if you follow them in such acquiescence here, oh yes ours is to witness indeed, and now that you know too, what choice have you but to voice in your turn what they're not saying aloud..."

D3406SB1_zpsdb1c53f8.jpg

xxxx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the mouse's site

My condolences for such a huge loss.
“…ah no, long ago now, but no too, it’s like both long ago then and merely yesterday too…” replied the goblin all these years later from a objective standpoint, yet subjectively, or internally here, it was still around, still just there then, just in the present continuous perhaps, adding “…no, mum’s actual death was like a pulled punch, a coup de grace even, considering that she had drowned to dementia some time before that point, where the death in itself just made her whole again in a way…”, just that the goblin suspected that normal folks had their memories where writers have their ghosts still, where at times the goblin even hated his pen for the difference it made between the two, sighing "...yes, it's almost as if those ghosts kind of float caught between the ink and the caffeine today..."

tumblr_mqbdu72ujo1qasbfwo1_500_zpsbc4dad57.jpg

Upvote 0

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Which is exactly why I changed my profile pic, Gob. The Emperor Penguin was used on another thread where Brinny wants to be Queen but I happen to be the current Emperor. But soon I shall abdicate the throne and let someone else have it- 'tis no fun to play a game and be beaten so badly like I did to everyone. They have school, work, family and I've got a coffeepot and a keyboard- not exactly a fair game for me to "game" the system and slam out 100 posts.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
.....he's goin' over the cliff flea? i thought he was just standin' at the edge sorta' oblivious cuz he was readin' the paper...the question is...if his goin' off the cliff was intentional or not.....

Reactions: taraj
Upvote 0

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oui, mon petite phuk Brinny (Todays French Lesson: Yes my little baby seal) that is indeed exactly what is happening- not paying attention and going over a cliff.

Similar to texting while walking into traffic, a lamp post, wet cement, etc!!! :)

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"...I would have thought the picture would be more apt in terms of what the media is offering one about the snow and the cold, instead of the real news of this year, such as the end of the petrodollar, the population implosion that will occur in far east due a nuclear accident ten time bigger than chernobyl, or the fact that fourteen trigartons of ice has melted into the sea these last three years causing the current post glacial rebound..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...little wonder then that fewer people are looking at the news to learn about what going on, no they only look at television to see if ourdearmedia has caught up with the actual news on youtube..."

D3406SB1_zpsdb1c53f8.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the "romance" thread

"...ah now..." smiled the goblin in his turn, continuing "...both love and romance are things quite beyond my comprehension and physic at this point, so you may keep them for all their worth to me, perhaps they were another me from a time long ago now, where no, instead I wonder if they could be anything as wonderful as a pen fueled on caffeine to this internet today, for this sole passion remains within me still, for the others are loves indeed, that is, much like I love my wife and children, the memories of my parents and my grandparents too, but the emotions towards them are subdued as if tempered by what is correct for my age, yet my pen will have none of it, and is young throughout, it alone reminds me of who I still am inside..."

tumblr_m6iem7gtyc1ra4to2o1_500.gif

xxxx 143 1296

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere,

"...confused about religion but still the spirit of abraham runs through me, so islam, christianity, judaism, why ye'll fight, when he spoke of unity..." thought the gargoyle aloud to himself as he knows that most of the world doesn't realize all three religions are Abrahamism
...how right you are then..." smiled the goblin thanking the gargoyle now, then adding "...I've been reading a bit more about of islam today, if only because in france, over the boarder from where I am, it is fast becoming its majority religion now, though it's not the islam of the middle east, instead it's the islam of north africa, north african islam perhaps, one that it doesn't seem to have the hypocritical repressive baggage of the kingdom of saudi has...", in fact, the goblin often thought that, if anything, the saudis with their old rigid ways held islam back...", "...ah, but your concern comes too late there goblin..." intervened the slot now seeing the goblin was out of time again, then explaining "...for their war of distraction beckons the powers that be towards its creation, where a religious war would do nicely, why, because as this currency war leads to a trade war that in turn leads to a proxy war, they will need the distraction of an external war soon enough to avoid the alternative of an internal conflict instead, where clearly not only have they ruined the economy by bailing out the bigs by now, but also they have sought out ways to divert our attention away from their obvious mismanagement too, thus they need to blame an external again, simply in other words they need war to save their own skins here, where the details, well they matter even less than the lives do..."

12_zps3aef56bc.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An example of a thread that thrives when God leaves.

"...well, admittedly it can't be any worse than a church that signs up for 501c3 tax break status on condition for not speaking out against the wrongdoings of the state..." smiled the goblin with a clear conscience on that count, adding "...odd too, that such a godless thread here as you put it, should be clearly stating that which the powers that be choose to hide from you, that the tapering off can only lead to rise in interest rates causing a slump in the economy and their need of a proxy war to cover up the fact that they bailed out the banks at the expense of the state, oh no not history in the making here, just history repeating itself isn't it...", in fact, the goblin thanked Godisgood for reminding him in his heart why render unto ceasar should never become surrender unto ceasar, lest the church turns into the temple and the priesthood into its pharisees, adding "...jesus had a whip..."

the_parable_of_the_pharisee_and_the_tax_collector-575x413.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟746,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cake is good for the soul, but on my gut it takes its toll
Yet it does not bother me, but troubles my wife you see
It is not healthy is what she would say, but I just had cake the other day
Don’t tell her I ate it all alone, when she was not at home
The moral of this story is quite clear, only eat cake when the wife is not near

Upvote 0