Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I feel for Eve. Beguiled by Satan and blamed for the weight of sorrows of the world. She lost her innocence and was shamed in front of her husband and God. She has been singled out to be the source of the stain on the human race and women especially. I think about how it was for her. Her sorrow, her shame, her pain. She bore sons that fell into enmity and lost one of her sons. The depth of her pain must have been intolerable. I feel empathy for her and feel like I want to show her kindness.

Reactions: Paidiske
Upvote 0

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
My concern lies with Mary.She had to endure the rumors that her child was illegitimate. That He was a trouble maker,a blasphemer,and a mad man.Then she saw Him murdered knowing that He was innocent.I can't imagine her pain when she saw Him nailed to that cross with blood streaming from His various wounds...
Mary was unable to help Him when He needed her the most.Even though it was His destiny to die that way I'm sure she must have suffered right along with Him.

• Agree
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mary was unable to help Him when He needed her the most.Even though it was His destiny to die that way I'm sure she must have suffered right along with Him.
I have no doubt of that. I think that is one of the reasons our Lord told John to take care of her from the cross.

Upvote 0