Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shalom,

in early March 2013, while i was reading in my room, all of a sudden a very big photo of folio size paper appeared in front of my face which showed a religious figure holding a scepter, wearing a headgear n religious robe.
the photo was amazingly very sharp and clear, as if the real one.
I felt very strange when I saw it n while i wondered who was that, the same photo reappeared in front of my face, then disappeared again. still, i didnt know the meaning of the vision.

At the end of March 2013, a very famous church figure of the biggest denomination was announced to the world. when I saw his picture on tv, i felt something strange when i saw him but didnt understand it.

It was later about a week or so that i was shocked when i was able to realize that this newly appointed leader was the religious figure that i saw in the vision twice.

There is a story that St Maleachy foresaw the last pope who is called Peter the Rome who will appear in the end of time.

I have found some information from google about him, I am not an End-Time Expert, but I guess the end is coming soon.

Revelation 17: Prophecy of the Seven Kings - 8th King Identified!

Pope Francis: It's OK Not to Believe in God if You Have Clean Conscience

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Do u find something wrong with my statement ?"

Nothing of substance was communicated. You saw somebody, that you later recognized (but didn't identify here). What's the "Message"? You've let your imagination go, and suddenly you think the "End is coming".

All you've got is confusion, and God doesn't create confusion - the enemy does.

When God communicates, it's a clear leading. God didn't tell Abraham to do "Something", and leave it to him to figure out what.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Reckon God is deaf and dumb... unable to communicate with people?"

Nope - I KNOW God speaks to people from personal experience, as well as in in the bible. AND I know that when He SPEAKS - you see clearly.

SO in this case why was NOTHING of value communicated???

A picture of a Guy, That he knows, but didn't identify (the first clue that there's "problem") and some obscure Romanist folklore about a "Last Pope".

That's nothing but CONFUSION, y'all!! HE doesn't know what it's all about "BUT HE THINKS"-bla, bla, bla.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Aliens n UFO r secret weapon of illuminati freemason which shall be shown massively in the sky to the whole world right after the rapture.
n they will lie that the raptured people are kidnapped by aliens.
I agree with the bit on the deception after the rapture of the Churc

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
We are all asked to pray for our leaders, and for the events surrounding us. These days I seldom hear people actually pray for major events and decisions -- they do a lot of critiquing.

Over half the times that God gives me a visual like you saw, I know that it was intended for prayer and not broadcasting to the public. Often this comes a hair before a decision is made, which makes me see the importance of listening to God and acting on what He has given.

But not acting as in flaunting -- ("People, I had a great vision!") --rather, asking God what is needed, and that He would pray through/with you for things you have little information on. He gave you just enough information to get started.

It's not too late to keep praying over what may come during this Pope's term.

This pope was selected at a time when the world needed uniting, and religious groups were rearing up on hind legs. While people can criticize that he is watering down the gospel, the man also has a socio-political role as a global spokesman for peace. It is difficult to set the global tone, while also representing the Word of God.

Upvote 0