Who do you guess / think is the AntiChrist? (Safe space)

RedeemedtoManhood

Jul 29, 2017
Metro Manila
✟23,776.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Who do you think / guess the AntiChrist would be / is?

Please support with Bible verses. It would be great if we True Believers would be basing it on the Bible. Let's be like the Bereans who examine things.

This is a safe place and of course, no bashing.

Thank you very much. If you're more comfortable, you can put some of the letters of the name such as Don _ _ _ Trum_ or Prince Ch _ _ _ _s.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I somehow don't think it's going to be anyone we know just yet , why? .....because everyone has been wrong so far. Remember Ronald Wilson Reagan = 666 Fail!
All I know is he must be a Jew because of what Jesus said about him coming in his own name and him you will receive.

And Daniels prophecy about him not regarding the God of his fathers , which if hes a Jew would be Yahweh.
So is he an atheist or of another religion or New Age ? I don't know.

However I do think it's possible that he may be a globalist satanic luciferian type , I would say the odds are pretty good on that one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Please support with Bible verses. It would be great if we True Believers would be basing it on the Bible. Let's be like the Bereans who examine things.

Thank you very much. If you're more comfortable, you can put some of the letters of the name such as Don _ _ _ Trum_ or Prince Ch _ _ _ _s.
-

The antichrist is known by three identities. 1. the antichrist 2. the false prophet 3. beast from the land/earth

Verses showing the antichrist is also a false prophet
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Since the beast from the earth is the antichrist and the earth/land represents Israel. It can be a strong possibility the antichrist will be a Jew.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

My guess - too early to tell for certain - is Zelensky of Ukraine.

A Jew. A known political figure. Experienced in war, military ability . Three qualifications for what the Jews believe of the messiah.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟329,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Vespasian. He led the invasion of Israel during which he was named Emperor. His son Titus caused men great and small to bow down and worship him or his image. Titus went on to kill men with the sword and with famine and with the beasts of the earth.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟109,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The Antichrist will be a ruler rising out of Europe. This is based on the "4th Beast" of Dan 7, or the "4th Kingdom" of Dan 2.

Europe is the heart and origin of theocratic Christianity. Europe inherited, via Rome, God's Kingdom from the Jewish State, which fell to Rome.

The prophecy of false Christs and the prophecy of Antichrist itself is given early in history to warn the Church of the many antichrists we must face in our own times. The pagan barbarian tribes were an "antichrist." Islam has been an "antichrist." Even the RCC has been an "antichrist" at times, when it persecuted its own people.

In the modern era we've seen men like Napoleon, Hitler, and Stalin rise to challenge the Church. They were antichrists. That's why we were warned about the final Antichrist, because it is the character of the present age to see the rise of Christianity in the face of severe opposition. We should not expect our Christian lives to be easy.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟127,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How about Alexa?

People have been conditioned to ask this ai everything they ever wanted to know. Put a body around it as in the image of Revelation 13, and you now have an entity telling you everything you need to do in life.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟211,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Can't really make guesses because the bible lays out several things regarding Antichrist's background in Daniel:

1. He begins as a little horn, IE a leader of little importance, but becomes great over time especially after 3 of the 10 horns are plucked out by him (Daniel 7)
2. He comes out of one of the 4 splinter factions of the Empire which is represented by the He-goat (Daniel 8) who destroys Persia, yes people think this refers to Alexander and Antiochus, which may have been a shadow fulfillment of this but Gabriel stresses that this vision is of the end times, not ancient history multiple times. So something like Alexander's conquest will happen again, is how I take it. In the original text it's not Greece, it's Javan, one of the descendants of Japheth, son of Noah, so identifying a people group that settled near Istanbul, so western Turkey, or Greece... or the Islamic Caliphate, which the Ottoman Caliphate's capital was Istanbul, be watchful of that, Erdogan wants to reestablish the Ottoman Empire.
3. His people destroyed the temple (Daniel 9), most people assume Western Roman Empire, but Rome split into 2 empires, there was an Eastern Roman Empire as well, with its capital in..... what is now known as Istanbul, coincidentally enough.
4. He does not have the right to rule, he is not a legitimate ruler by normal rules of succession but he takes the throne by flatteries (Daniel 11), in Revelation 17, it's said that the 10 kings put him in power.

So.. you have basically a nobody, who rises to power, and is appointed by 10 leaders, and then he turns around and destroys 3 of the 10, and he comes from somewhere that is one of the territories from something like Alexander the Great's swift conquest, and is either in Europe.. or possibly Turkey or otherwise the Northern Middle East.
He is sometimes referred to as the Assyrian afterall (Micah 5)

If you're looking at a current world leader, you're probably off, especially if they have legitimate claim to their power (IE King Charles, I know some people believe he's antichrist, but he doesn't fit the criteria laid out in the bible)

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟154,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please support with Bible verses
I think it's a role that Satan himself with step into. Why would he let a mere human do something he himself has wanted to do forever? Paul states he's disguised as an angel of light and you certainly don't don a disguise unless eyes will be upon you.

II Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed (disguised in the Greek) into an angel of light."

What better way to fool people?

We look at these verses which mirror one another-

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH."

Again, this mirrors what Paul has stated what will happen.

No babylon king ever sat on the mount of congregation in the sides of the north proclaiming to be God. They worshipped their own gods. This is Satan we are talking about and as noted in the future "I will sit also upon the mount of congregation" So this is not about what happened at his prior downfall, this is future on the mount of congregation.

Another clue -

Isaiah 14:15 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

We know this is Satan's future destination for a 1000 years -the bottomless pit.

Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand."

Revelation 20:2 "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,"

Isaiah 14:16 "They that see thee shall shall narrowly look upon the, and consider thee, saying. "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

Angels are often called men in the bible, we look exactly like them and vice versa. Satan will be here proclaiming to be God and will be disguised as that angel of light. Many will fall for that. Paul states that one has to have the full gospel armour on to be able to fight the wiles (trickery) of the devil and be able to stand in that 'evil day".

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

It will happen to one generation.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The person who becomes the Antichrist goes through 5 stages on the path to his demise. Being the Antichrist is one of them.

1. as the little horn
2. as the prince who shall come
3. as the Antichrist
4. as the revealed man of sin
5. as the beast (king)

At Jesus's Second Coming:
1. the beast and false prophet cast alive into the lake of fire.
2. Satan cast into the bottomless pit prison.

After the thousand years and Satan's final deception of the nations:
1. Satan is then cast in the lake of fire as well.

Eternity:
1. the beast, the false prophet, Satan in the lake of fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My guess - too early to tell for certain - is Zelensky of Ukraine.

A Jew. A known political figure. Experienced in war, military ability . Three qualifications for what the Jews believe of the messiah.
Could be douggg. The bible talks about people being gay in the end times , men with men and women with women , and this guy certainly fits that criteria as well. I'm pretty sure he's a globalist too , or he's in there wth them , so that suits my belief too.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Could be douggg. The bible talks about people being gay in the end times , men with men and women with women , and this guy certainly fits that criteria as well. I'm pretty sure he's a globalist too , or he's in there wth them , so that suits my belief too.

That video may not be real. As an example, on one episode of AGT, Simon Cowell was artificially shown singing in a video of a fake elvis.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Could be douggg.
If Zelensky is the person, what will be the next big confirmation step is (1) Ukraine completes becoming a full-fledged EU nation (2) if Zelensky becomes head of a ten EU leader panel of some sort. Probably dedicated to defense and military activity. He would seem to fit such a position. i.e. as the little horn.

Zelensky has established himself as an opponent to Russia. So that later when Russia takes part in the Gog/Magog attack on Israel, he would be primed to mobilize a EU army in Greece in hopes of deterring the attack by a show of force.

Then after God supernaturally destroys Gog's army, Zelensky with his EU army could become "the prince that shall come" into the middle east on premise of acting as peace keeper in the region.

If things worked out that way, it will look to Jews in Israel like Zelensky intended to defend Israel against attackers - one of the things the Jews are looking for in their messiah. Also they think that their messiah will be a noted political leader.
---------------------------------------------------------

From the Judaism 101 site:

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That video may not be real. As an example, on one episode of AGT, Simon Cowell was artificially shown singing in a video of a fake elvis.

Hey thanks Douggg that was great , gee that really looked like Elvis.
But that dancing by Zelensky is real , he was a comedian and actor I believe and dancing would be his thing as well.

There are fakes out there like this one , where you have this same dance happening in front of a room full of Democrats who are all cheering him on. Well I think there all Democrats , saw Nancy Pelosi there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Zelensky is the person, what will be the next big confirmation step is (1) Ukraine completes becoming a full-fledged EU nation (2) if Zelensky becomes head of a ten EU leader panel of some sort. Probably dedicated to defense and military activity. He would seem to fit such a position. i.e. as the little horn.

Zelensky has established himself as an opponent to Russia. So that later when Russia takes part in the Gog/Magog attack on Israel, he would be primed to mobilize a EU army in Greece in hopes of deterring the attack by a show of force.

Then after God supernaturally destroys Gog's army, Zelensky with his EU army could become "the prince that shall come" into the middle east on premise of acting as peace keeper in the region.

If things worked out that way, it will look to Jews in Israel like Zelensky intended to defend Israel against attackers - one of the things the Jews are looking for in their messiah. Also they think that their messiah will be a noted political leader.
---------------------------------------------------------

From the Judaism 101 site:

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel.
A reasonable scenario Douggg and I'm no expert to say otherwise , But there is one thing missing in our conversation here , and that's Satan.
And we know the AC has a connection to Satan , so I would like to place here a vid on the history of Ukraine , going all the way back to it's beginings , worship of Baal , Moloch and the Kazarians etc.

No need to have to watch the whole thing , the first 10 mins is enough to get the drift. She has like a ten part series that leads up to today , but no need to go there. Just like to show the Satanic connection.

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 1

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟135,304.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Antichrist shows up in the feet of Nebuchadnezzar's statue. And that arises out of the old Roman empire. This all suggests Turkey. And Turkey suggests Islam. So some Islamic leader who has not revealed himself yet.

The Bible doesn't just give us come code for 666. It gives us the actual 666: XEc. And XEc is connected to Allah.

Here I connect 666 to the name of Allah: The Path to 666 | Christian Forums

This photo was taken a couple of days ago in London. It's some kind of holographic projection.

Allahs-Name-London.png

"they will mingle with the seed of men"

What the heck does that snippet from Daniel 2:43 mean? "They" do not appear to be human. Daniel 2:43 is about the feet and toes from Nebuchadnezzar's statue which are made out of iron and clay. The iron appears to be "they", and the clay appears to be human.

Daniel 2:43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Who are "they?"

Demons.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What the heck does that snippet from Daniel 2:43 mean? "They" do not appear to be human. Daniel 2:43 is about the feet and toes from Nebuchadnezzar's statue which are made out of iron and clay. The iron appears to be "they", and the clay appears to be human.

Daniel 2:43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Who are "they?"

Demons.
That's always been the big question , if their not of the seed of men then what seed are they?
It's been suggested that we look up Admiral Bird and what he said on his death bed about Antarctica , suggesting non human life forms and other strange things down there.

I'ts believed by some that these non human entities are going to surface and live among us within the next few years. But as always we are going to have to wait and see on that. I won't be shaking their hand that's for sure.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Antichrist shows up in the feet of Nebuchadnezzar's statue. And that arises out of the old Roman empire. This all suggests Turkey. And Turkey suggests Islam. So some Islamic leader who has not revealed himself yet.
Hi Matt5, the person who becomes the Antichrist must be a Jew and his religion Judaism for him to be anointed the King of Israel. Being anointed the King of Israel is actually what makes him the Antichrist at that moment.

Jesus the true Christ was the one who God sent to the Jews to be the King of Israel, but they rejected him as such.

John 12:
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,

15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

However, having said that, Islam certainly plays a major role leading into the final seven years. The so-called Assyrian in Micah 5:5 is likely to be the leader of the Muslim faction that takes part in the Gog/Magog attack on Israel.

But a Muslim will not be the Antichrist.

Upvote 0