Where are my Losties??

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Glad you're back, Judy!

BenAdam, I am keeping completely spoiler-free. Well, as spoiler-free as possible. ABC had a pretty revealing promo on during Desperate Housewives last night! :eek:

But, I pretty much threatened everyone I know with bodily harm if they spoiled the Hawaii episode on Twitter or Facebook. Not to take credit or anything, but so far they've been good about masking or hiding spoiler information. :D

Upvote 0

Judy02

Jan 9, 2006
England.
✟28,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Snooch, it's great to see you around too, and a lot of other familar faces/usernames! :)

I'm hoping none of my American friends on facebook will have any spoilers on facebook, such as status updates. I've got the choice of trying to watch it online, or watching it when it shows on TV over here on Friday. To be honest though, even though it is shown on TV a few days later here, I quite like the idea of Friday nights being Lost nights! :D What better way to start a weekend?

Reactions: bill'swife
Upvote 0