✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations & Welcome!

My advice to you is ALWAYS nurture your marriage. I failed to do so and now my husband has left me. It's been three months and I'm praying for a miracle. I miss him so much.
Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear that. Lord willing he will come back!

Reactions: Guy Incognito
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the reasoning of a 10 yr old
conversation that just happened

Me- don't know why I did that
(filled soap dispenser only 1/2 way)

husband-God only knows
me- yes, only God knows why I do things certain way since he created me

child- God didn't create you, your mom did
but God created your mom

^ huh?

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations & Welcome!

My advice to you is ALWAYS nurture your marriage. I failed to do so and now my husband has left me. It's been three months and I'm praying for a miracle. I miss him so much.

I'm so sorry. Keep praying. God is a God of miracles.

Anxiety is hitting big time today, not fun.

I'm so sorry. My sister suffers from terrible anxiety. It's been horrible watching her struggle through the years. She was horribly abused as a child (my family adopted her when she was 11 years old).
I hope you are feeling better. Have you been given any coping mechanisms for the anxiety when it strikes?

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I'm so sorry. My sister suffers from terrible anxiety. It's been horrible watching her struggle through the years. She was horribly abused as a child (my family adopted her when she was 11 years old).
I hope you are feeling better. Have you been given any coping mechanisms for the anxiety when it strikes?

Thank you :). I try to keep my mind occupied, pray, find a good distraction (Power Rangers is a good one), and/or ride it out. It's something that popped up last fall and was really bad around Christmas - praise God, it's slowed down a lot, but this week has been flaring up. And praise God, today has been much better.

• Friendly
Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you :). I try to keep my mind occupied, pray, find a good distraction (Power Rangers is a good one), and/or ride it out. It's something that popped up last fall and was really bad around Christmas - praise God, it's slowed down a lot, but this week has been flaring up. And praise God, today has been much better.

I did experience some anxiety a few years ago. I was going through so much at the time. I wasn't getting along with my dad and felt estranged from him. Everything I was doing seemed to appear rebellious to him. I felt so alone and full of despair. I'm sorry yours flared up. I'm so happy today was a better day for you! :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I did experience some anxiety a few years ago. I was going through so much at the time. I wasn't getting along with my dad and felt estranged from him. Everything I was doing seemed to appear rebellious to him. I felt so alone and full of despair. I'm sorry yours flared up. I'm so happy today was a better day for you! :)

You are really kind, thank you :)

What's on my mind? I'm working on merch, and I'm hoping people will bite haha. I've set up something where people can support me financially (for the website and the podcast), but so far the only supporter was my wonderful mother lol. So I'm really hoping this'll help it pick up, I'd love to make some side income off of this.

I'm also beyond thrilled that my cousin from England has joined the team on the website (it focuses on Christianity and Pop Culture). Right now it's me (I do 90% of the posts), my friend whose a pastor (one every couple of months), and now my cousin who's in seminary (a son of an anglican pastor/rector) who'll be starting at one post a month. He's got a great perspective, and it's exciting to get more and different voices/perspectives on the site, and I hope it will grow and reach a further audience.

Time to watch the Lego Batman Movie.

• Friendly
Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On my mind?

Trying to get over jet lag. Got back DC from Jerusalem Friday evening, a jump of 7 hours.

Had an amazing time, and if anyone wants a tour there,I can highly recommend Sor El Tours, and ask for Sonia Waters as tour guide.

<Information Overload>

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Extremely inspired by Jessica Simpson right now... I'm going to step up on my hair and makeup game and go full throttle on personal fitness. I'm also going to lean full in to the YouTube thing. I know my dreams are only as far away as my own hard work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good morning all, how’s the day so far? :)
Good morning!

Today I travel home after my final training! For the first time as a married person I get to live in my house during the week! Hooray!

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good morning!

Today I travel home after my final training! For the first time as a married person I get to live in my house during the week! Hooray!
Yay!! That’s awesome! :)

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Good morning!

Friggin wonderful! Thrilled for ya homie :)

My merch site is all set up! Hopefully, people beyond fam will purchase stuff! I've been a mix of excited, stressed, and anxious about this the past bunch of days. Can I let it go now? Take it Lord lol

Time to watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World before work

Reactions: Deidre32
Upvote 0