What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,109,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

AWESOME!

Danny Gatton has songs which are technically better than this one; but I love the expression that he puts into this one.

I was driving home from a late evening of work when I first heard this (newly released at the time) song on the radio. After the hairs stood up along my spine, I changed direction and drove straight to the record store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
AWESOME!

Danny Gatton has songs which are technically better than this one; but I love the expression that he puts into this one.

I was driving home from a late evening of work when I first heard this (newly released at the time) song on the radio. After the hairs stood up along my spine, I changed direction and drove straight to the record store.

Full of feeling, for sure. Amazing how one can make a musical instrument "speak" so!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,109,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Full of feeling, for sure. Amazing how one can make a musical instrument "speak" so!

He posted his equipment list on that album. He played with a lot of different equipment on that album; and it was a lot of cheap beginner equipment; but he has a real talent for bringing out the best of the instrument.

Here is a piece on better equipment.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He posted his equipment list on that album. He played with a lot of different equipment on that album; and it was a lot of cheap beginner equipment; but he has a real talent for bringing out the best of the instrument.

Here is a piece on better equipment.

Fun! Funky! Quirky! Love it :) Makes you wanna put a little swagger in your step.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I highly recommend watching the music video for this song. It's incredibly clever, creative, and fun. But it does contain a few light-hearted images that some might find offensive, so I'll play it safe and just post the audio :) Still a great song.

Upvote 0