what happened to these?

K

k-bug

I lost my password and email I used to use, but its me Lady Knight :wave: just got a new username now.
Any ways I havent been arund for a while wand was wondering what happened to some of the rps i used to write in. Also I was wondering what rps are now open/avaliable for new writers :) Anywaysss.....Hit me up some time and let me know.

The Second Saga: The Heart of the World
The Emerald Exorcism: The Path of the Dreamer
The Legend of Coggress

Kangaroo Hopscotch

~Exalted Strong-willed Warrior~
Apr 20, 2009
The State of Misery!
✟15,572.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What happened is that the RPGs died.

However, if you're looking for a new RPG, Shadow's Rising could always use more good writers to get Shadowseldil and Pressing_On posting again. (And me, they're not the only lazy ones.)

Upvote 0
Not exactly lazy as much as busy. Good to see you back. A lot of the regulars disappeared after the switcharounds (Between becoming For.ums, back to Christian forums, and then with the format change [I can't think of the right word]), but I'm hoping it was just things like school work, college, or, like me, general busy-ness. I'm hoping that they will come back eventually, but yes, it has gotten rather quiet around here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I finally found my password. But yah...A ton has changed and its hard to get used to...then again its just like coming to a new site, so maybe not all bad. I hope I'll have time to stay active this time. Last year I had to much on my plate, what with mom being sick and Chris passing away. We also found out my grand-dad has cancer...Sheesh so much has happened.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh wow...I remember good RPing times with those guys you mentioned!
Has it really been that long? I guess so.
I know this thread is about 3 months old, but I just wanted to say hello to you, Lady Knight. :) I remember RPing with you back in the day, and it was good times.

I almost had to get a new username and password too...but luckily I found mine. *hooray*

It's felt a little odd trying to get into new threads and such now that I'm back on, for some reason. But it is like home in a way. Felt good coming back on the site. ^_^

Upvote 0