Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I haven’t posted in this thread since I got a switch? I finally caved after all my buddies begging for me to get one since launch day.

I have Pokemon Shield (team: cinderace, obstagoon, toxtricity, thwackey, corvisquire )& have Badge 3. I thought Sun version was terrible & greared for a younger audience: Shield Version is a MASSIVE improvement & I can say I’m still a fan of the video games!!

I also have Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist. I’m on Pegasus vs Kaiba.

I want to get Kinghts of the Old Republic II b/c I never replayed it, maybe Link’s Awakening too!
I finally got a new game! I get tired of games w/ cutscenes & textboxes. When I play a game, I want to play it. I don't want to read a book or watch cutscenes. So I didn't get Knights of the Old Republic II.

I got Terraria. I have it for 3DS too. It's really fun. You mine, build, & fight monsters. But it's more an adventure game w/ lots of exploring. It's all sandbox, no story. The controls are a LOT easier on 3DS, but I'm figuring it out. I built 2 houses already.

In the Yu-Gi-Oh game, I'm on Battle City. The hardest duel so far was Pegasus vs Kaiba.

In Pokemon, I'm in Spikemuth, so I have 6 badges I believe. I added Galar Rapidash to my team. I also have 'alternate' teams I'm working on for fun.

I want to get Mario Maker. I used to love watching Let's Plays of it (DashieGames ftw!) Downloading levels would be a lot of fun. I also like sports games. I believe most of EA's sports games are for Switch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,405,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if Paper Mario is worth playing. Anyone have it or played it?
It’s been a while, but one of my most favorite games is Paper Mario, specifically the original one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrSkyfish

Jesus is God!
Site Supporter
Jun 21, 2021
Lincoln
✟58,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately, I am still playing Destiny 2 and have been since its launch in 2017. I sometimes don't like the game but I figured I've been playing the series since the Alpha for Destiny 1 so I might as well stick with it until the Light & Dark Saga story finally comes to a conclusion which happens next to be next February for the Final Shape Expansion!

I play other games as well like the New Assasin's game

Upvote 0

WiSteel79

Oct 20, 2023
Wisconsin
✟9,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Zombie Army 4, currently playing. Got Red Dead Redemption last week for the Switch. And waiting on Batman Arkham collection that was delayed till Dec 1st.

Have huge backlog, life is too busy at times. Thankful the Lord provides for moments when need to relax and time to be alone.

Upvote 0

WiSteel79

Oct 20, 2023
Wisconsin
✟9,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So I didn't get Knights of the Old Republic II.
Cool! I got the whole Lucas collection physical copied from Limited Run Games. Missed out on KOTOR series in college, only had PS1 and when I got out got PS2. For lifelong Star Wars fan told need to play them once. In the backlog, someday hope to get to them. Also Jedi Knight series.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟249,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I had gotten back into the Sims 2. I downloaded two custom neighborhoods.
I love Sims 2! I haven't played it in a while though.

Sims 3 is probably my favorite though.

Upvote 0