Mar 2, 2013
✟293,511.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I once played their other game on XGP called "Crusaders kings3". This is the game they released in recent years
Maybe I should say is this game easy to play?

It's easy once you get the hang of it and know what you're actually doing. It can take a while and the game is very expensive.

Upvote 0

F.E.A.R.

Emperor's Children
May 14, 2016
Warhammer 40K Universe
✟71,398.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Resident Evil 8. Had a blast playing it, the only thing that sucks is the FOV which is 80 and you cannot change it, which you have to download a file (ReFramework) to change the FOV to your desire, otherwise you'd get motion sickness and dizziness.

Also, only 10 hours left till the Callisto Protocol launches.

Reactions: adrianmonk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I haven’t posted in this thread since I got a switch? I finally caved after all my buddies begging for me to get one since launch day.

I have Pokemon Shield (team: cinderace, obstagoon, toxtricity, thwackey, corvisquire )& have Badge 3. I thought Sun version was terrible & greared for a younger audience: Shield Version is a MASSIVE improvement & I can say I’m still a fan of the video games!!

I also have Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist. I’m on Pegasus vs Kaiba.

I want to get Kinghts of the Old Republic II b/c I never replayed it, maybe Link’s Awakening too!

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,170,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pikmin 4.

Not the hardest game in the world.. but as I get older I appreciate the easy going games more. Enjoying this entry in the series much more than I thought I would. The unreal engine running the game is pretty for a Switch title too.

Upvote 0