We are definitely in the end times, this new show promotes the antichrist

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
it's another simpsons/disenchanted clone, seems to be parodizing pop culture references on the same subject of hell on earth, and high school.

reminds me of when people said the same thing about the show lucifer, but it wasn't really about lucifer, they basically ripped off a demon from a popular video game who was all about "making a deal"

Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,894.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
More fuel for the fire. People have been making a parody of God's Word for years, along with presenting anti-christian symbolism.

The interesting thing, to my mind anyway, is that with a 'falling away' from the church, and with biblical views being purported as no longer relevant, why is there a current and relevant drive to incorporate these themes into modern media? Shouldn't these biblical views have been consigned to the dustheap in favour of more progressive worldviews? Especially now in these days when science and technology are almost a religion in their own right. I mean why continue to flog an old, dead horse?

I would say that Satan is definitely the driving force behind the inspiration for these anti-christian themes and symbols being presented to us this very day through these media, whether or not the creators of these are aware.

The very fact that the Bible 'story' is still relevant in modern culture lends weight to the story being the Truth.

Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟45,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
you have a good point, David's Harp. I hate those disgusting cartoons. i would like to illustrate a book of Bible stories for children. I want to write and explain the Bible to people who might have a hard time understanding it. I'd like to illustrate the Bible. I want to bring back interest in Biblical and Christian things. It is such a shame that Satan is taking over, he has great wrath and is attacking our youth, and with lying, corrupt leaders. The truth needs to be told, but the truth can be painful.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟404,662.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
you have a good point, David's Harp. I hate those disgusting cartoons. i would like to illustrate a book of Bible stories for children. I want to write and explain the Bible to people who might have a hard time understanding it. I'd like to illustrate the Bible. I want to bring back interest in Biblical and Christian things. It is such a shame that Satan is taking over, he has great wrath and is attacking our youth, and with lying, corrupt leaders. The truth needs to be told, but the truth can be painful.
Then do it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For mee also:)

Upvote 0