Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Report: Claflin University administrator was shot in the head, drove himself to hospital

"According to an incident report from the Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office, Leroy A. Durant, Ph.D., was driving home from a program at the university when he was shot in the head.

Durant told police he was driving on Belleville Road when he heard a loud noise while passing Mingo Street. He then started to feel lightheaded and dizzy. He said he drove himself to MUSC in Orangeburg when he noticed blood coming from his head.

The incident also stated the bullet was through and through but did not pierce Durant’s skull.

University officials said in a press release Durant was treated for his injuries and was later released."

^^^ The above is quoted from the article.

I posted this because, well quite frankly it's a miracle.

Do you know how rare it is to have a through and through bullet to the head that doesn't pierce the skull?

The bullet skated around the mans head along his skull, under the hair and skin and such, and came out the other side.

Certainly it had to have been a lower caliber bullet or something, science and stuff.. lol.. but it's still just amazing.

I thought some good news was in order. We die when God says, and not a minute before... :)

The professor was treated and released. Didn't even need to stay overnight... I stand in awe of God.

Last edited: