Columbia's Rot on Display as Deported Terrorist Professor Praises Wife Joining Mob

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟709,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Sami Al-Arian, a former University of South Florida professor who admitted to conspiring to aid the Palestinian Islamic Jihad terror group in 2006, shared a photo of his spouse at Columbia's West Lawn encampment on X on Friday:

Nahla-Al-Arian-at-Columbia-encampment.jpg

Saying:

"My wife Nahla in solidarity with the brave and very determined Columbia University students," he wrote.

Police said the woman they referenced was not accused of any criminal wrongdoing, but it was not immediately clear how or why she was able to access the encampment. The campus was on lockdown and only open to students and faculty and for limited visits by the media.

Whoever brought her in wanted her to be seen," said Liora Rez, the founder and executive director of StopAntisemitism, a watchdog organization. "It's spreading like wildfire now that a convicted terrorist's spouse was allowed to enjoy a beautiful day in New York on campus, openly, without any consequences, despite the fact that Columbia's administrators swore up and down that only students and faculty were allowed on campus."

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟709,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My comments:

This is why law enforcement is going in and clearing out the encampments at these colleges...

Heads up if you're kids are involved in this. They really are playing with terrorists who are just using them.

While no overt threat was made, this is threatening in general. Definitely a real concern.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟709,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This Columbia professor is more evidence that the progressive far left is taking over schools and universities.

I guess a good part of me thought that the way American kids were raised would offset most propaganda....

But in ivy league schools? These protests?

There's probably not the offset anyone thought. The kids are being radicalized and there's not enough stopping it.

We are going to end up like London where a few days ago a Jewish man was threatened with arrest for wanting to walk down the street because he looked Jewish and his very appearance could incite a riot according to the police - but without the Muslim population numbers found in London.

A new company is offering two months worth of services to 500 Jewish-American college students so that the Jewish students can attend college in Israel where they would be safe.

Which is odd when you consider that a war zone is actually safer for a Jewish Student than an American University.

I follow Jesse Waters because I think he's funny, but I don't disagree with his latest offerings titled "Columbia has Bud-Lighted their brand"

Half the colleges in the country have no reputation left. None...

Israel will need more Universities for our college kids too...

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟567,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My comments:

This is why law enforcement is going in and clearing out the encampments at these colleges...

Because somebody allowed an old lady to come sit in front of their tent?

This Columbia professor is more evidence that the progressive far left is taking over schools and universities.

There was no Columbia professor mentioned.

Upvote 0