Status
Not open for further replies.

Serapha

Jun 29, 2003
✟6,704.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Tsaxgurl317 said:
please pray my friends, and my friend's familys....yesterday two friends of mine died in an accident....

Hi there!

:wave:

I will be praying for you and their families... that somehow, God will be glorified in all this and that God gives a special peace to everyone who has been touched by your friends' death.

~serapha~

Upvote 0

elanor

Reunite Gondwanaland!
Nov 9, 2003
Left Coast
Visit site
✟16,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, Tsaxgurl, I am so very sorry. :( Losing a friend is painful, but to lose two at one time... I will certainly pray for you and for those who loved your friends. There aren't any words that will take away the hurt, but I pray that you will know that you don't walk through it alone, and that you will find comfort and peace in the moments when you most need it.

Upvote 0

Gentle-Heart

Senior Pastor & Servant of YHWH
Mar 23, 2004
North East England
✟15,521.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tsaxgurl

I really am so sorry that this has happened. It is so painful to lose a friend, and especially two.

But you will be strong my love, and come through the pain and grief of this, as will the friends/families.

Be reassured my love of my thoughts and prayers. Much peace be yours and theirs, from The Prince of Peace, Jesus, who comforts us in all our sorrow.

Thinking of you, take care, :hug: :pray:
Gentle-Heart

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Acolyte

Wisdom is a kindly spirit
Mar 15, 2004
✟415.00
Faith
Catholic
Tsaxgurl317 said:
please pray my friends, and my friend's familys....yesterday two friends of mine died in an accident....
4_9_3.gif

Oh no. I am so sorry. I can not imagine how much this must hurt for you. I will be keeping you and your friends in my prayers.

Wisdom 3:1-7

But the souls of the just are in the hand of God, and the torment of death shall not touch them.

In the sight of the unwise they seemed to die: and their departure was taken for misery:

And their going away from us, for utter destruction: but they are in peace.

And though in the sight of men they suffered torments, their hope is full of immortality.

Afflicted in few things, in many they shall be well rewarded: because God hath tried them, and found them worthy of himself.

As gold in the furnace he hath proved them, and as a victim of a holocaust he hath received them, and in time there shall be respect had to them.

The just shall shine, and shall run to and fro like sparks among the reeds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Tsaxgurl317 said:
Hi,
I know this message is over a month old, but I will also pray for this situation. :)

I also want you to know I am here if you need to talk.

:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.