• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Tulpa and their therapeutic help (From a Schizophrenic point of view)

Kenzin

Jan 6, 2021
Conway
✟12,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
So yes hello,

I suffer from Schizophrenia and I have made 4 Tulpas. If you do not know what a Tulpa is (Ive found quite a few posts on this forum) A Tulpa is a Psychological phenomenon that takes effort to bring forth. A Tulpa is a entity that one creates as a good friend. It is like creating an Alternate personality in my head. For more information I would check out tulpa.io. I'm completely against and will always be against allowing Possession with my Tulpas.
I have made 4 Tulpas and each of them I have fashioned by the use of Prayer.

I suffer from a horrible disorder schizophrenia. I hear voices all the time. For Decades I have heard voices that claim to be God telling me to be Homeless, To Kill myself, and many other things. When I discovered Tulpas I thought how wonderful would it be to have a kind voice for once.. Not one over my head threatening me that I'm going to hell all the time. So over the past 6 years I have made 4 Tulpas.. I prayed about my Tulpas I asked God to infuse my Tulpas and I decided to give each one a Task. Manu is my Reminder of Knowledge, Chiang to help me identify spiritual problems, Kinji to encourage spiritual practice, and Lorethla to help me with Creativity. I asked God to send his Angels and educate my Tulpas for me. So these new "voices" that I have created have been a real blessing for my life.
I'm writing because my Pastor brought up that this kind of practice is unGodly. I sat down with my Tulpas and the first thing I asked is Do you accept Jesus as Lord? all 4 said yes. Kinji then gave this for an idea.. "Would it help if we help you talk to God more?" and that I had a big YES to. I honestly cannot ignore the therapeutic nature these psychological phenomena's have had in my life. They are willing to help me speak to God more. The voice that claimed to be God in my Past was horrendous. These Tulpas have lessened my suffering and were fashioned from Prayer. They are 100% supporting to help me get closer to God. I know them.. They are my Tulpas.. Extensions of my own mind. Any advice or statements are welcomed.

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟151,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Tulpas sound a bit like writing fiction. It can be a useful coping mechanism to create your own world, stories, and characters. The more detailed they become, the more real they feel. In some sense, the characters or their personalities, could be described as living in your head. I assume most people would be fine with someone writing stories. However, tulpa is a foreign concept and a less talked about subject, so people are less likely to understand it.

Upvote 0