Illinois
✟15,203.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My husband and I are trying to concieve our fifth baby. We lost our fourth in a late miscarrige at 20+ weeks. That was in July, and we haven't yet been successful. This month was the baby's due date. The doctors guesstimated. I think it was earlier, but we'll never know. I'd appriciate any prayers.

MERCY@GRACE

Jan 1, 2005
✟3,309.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
mafiedler said:
My husband and I are trying to concieve our fifth baby. We lost our fourth in a late miscarrige at 20+ weeks. That was in July, and we haven't yet been successful. This month was the baby's due date. The doctors guesstimated. I think it was earlier, but we'll never know. I'd appriciate any prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss and pray that you get the desire of your heart:pray:

Upvote 0

ScarletRubies

Jan 6, 2005
Australia
✟452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so grieved for your loss, mafiedler. I know the pain of making it to a due date with no baby to welcome, and I am praying God will continue to bring peace to your heart. Congratulations on the decision to concieve again; May God just bless your socks off and remove your fears.

In Him
Ruby

Upvote 0

jazzbird

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2004
Wisconsin
✟19,741.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am so sorry that you didn't have the opportunity to have your little girl here with you on earth. I know your feelings of loss must be tremendous, especially this month. I am praying that God will give you peace and bless you with another child.

Upvote 0