Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
To be honest with you all I have been using these forums playing games instead of legitimate advice. My parents raised me a reprobate unfortunately through the public school system
Here’s a sermon on that.

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This sermon is over an hour long. Can you summarize the preacher's main points, or is there a transcript somewhere I can skim?
I didn’t really listen to the sermon at all. But basically I think He is right. I was raised a reprobate from the public fool system. My parents care about me but not my eternal soul apparently because they are not truly born again. Train up a child in the way he should go rings 100% true. I wish I had true spirit filled born again parents that would keep me from that crap and I would have more than likely have been saved right now and not a reprobate which I unfortunately am :/. In hell the worst part will be living with the regrets. I am writing all of this with a straight face. No emotions behind it. people say I care that I am on these forums but I really don’t care at all. They say it’s all your fault well I disagree. It’s partially their fault for allowing me to become this way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,248,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I didn’t really listen to the sermon at all. But basically I think He is right. I was raised a reprobate from the public fool system. My parents care about me but not my eternal soul apparently because they are not truly born again. Train up a child in the way he should go rings 100% true. I wish I had true spirit filled born again parents that would keep me from that crap and I would have more than likely have been saved right now and not a reprobate which I unfortunately am :/. In hell the worst part will be living with the regrets. I am writing all of this with a straight face. No emotions behind it. people say I care that I am on these forums but I really don’t care at all. They say it’s all your fault well I disagree. It’s partially their fault for allowing me to become this way.
What? Your plan at the gates of hell is to blame your parents?

There is only one thing that is going to keep you from becoming a saint. And that is the actual desire to become a saint. If you don't have that God isn't going to force you to become a saint. If you do have that God will see to it that every obstacle along the way is overturned. Your salvation is in God's hands, but God listens to your innermost desires. You can blame your parents, or say the devil made you do it, or even blame God but the truth is you can be saved. You do have to want it.

Upvote 0

Reasonable Christian

Dec 15, 2020
Maryland
✟19,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To be honest with you all I have been using these forums playing games instead of legitimate advice. My parents raised me a reprobate unfortunately through the public school system
Here’s a sermon on that.

So are you playing games instead of seeking legitimate advice now? What is the point of your post? And blaming your parents for your own choices isn't going to fly with God, my friend.

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So are you playing games instead of seeking legitimate advice now? What is the point of your post?
I thought I was was looking for legitimate advice but I know my true intentions deep down: selfishness, greed, etc.

Upvote 0

Reasonable Christian

Dec 15, 2020
Maryland
✟19,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought I was was looking for legitimate advice but I know my true intentions deep down: selfishness, greed, etc.
Well, no one can help you with that but God himself. But he won't help you unless you sincerely ask Him to change your heart.

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well, no one can help you with that but God himself. But he won't help you unless you sincerely ask Him to change your heart.
I’ve never had that still small voice draw me before if what I can remember.

Upvote 0

Reasonable Christian

Dec 15, 2020
Maryland
✟19,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve never had that still small voice draw me before if what I can remember.
Don’t try to listen for a “voice.” Repent of your sins and ask God to be the Lord of your life.

Upvote 0