This may not seem the same, but it feels the same...

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My adult daughter estranged herself from me about three years ago and she will not respond to me and tell me why. I have stopped trying to persuade her, as it does not work. In the meann time, I dream about her every single night, and she is usually about 6-9 in my dreams, the age when we were closest. It devastated me, as I am grieving a child who is still alive but so very far away from me in spirit. Please pray for her or me to reconcile and help her understand that she will have plenty of time to ignore me when I am gone. I feel like my time could be short and I don't know what to do. I wake up in tears at least 4 days a week.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,626,359.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you and your daughter. I feel that if you can pray for her for blessings during her day. When she wakes up, goes about her daily tasks. Ask the Lord to bless her and give her to the Lord.
I pray for peace for you, the peace of God that passes all understanding. May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus precious name.
I pray for reconciliation and healing from whatever she feels.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My adult daughter estranged herself from me about three years ago and she will not respond to me and tell me why. I have stopped trying to persuade her, as it does not work. In the meann time, I dream about her every single night, and she is usually about 6-9 in my dreams, the age when we were closest. It devastated me, as I am grieving a child who is still alive but so very far away from me in spirit. Please pray for her or me to reconcile and help her understand that she will have plenty of time to ignore me when I am gone. I feel like my time could be short and I don't know what to do. I wake up in tears at least 4 days a week.
Think about what you can give your adult daughter. Do all things as unto the Lord.

Upvote 0