soulfinder

Apr 8, 2007
Visit site
✟7,827.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here is evidence of God's feelings concerning unborn children.

Exodus 21:22-24

22 "If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely, yet no harm follows (to the child), he shall surely be punished accordingly as the woman's husband imposes on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine.

23 But if any harm follows (to the child), then you shall give life for life,

24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

This law reflects God's love for the unborn child, and for the parents of the child.

Please understand that when you hurt an unborn child, you bring God's judgment on you.

If you have done this, there is still hope:

If you ask God, He can forgive you (though you may still suffer the consequences).

You may even be able to reach out to those who have done the same or similar things.

You can show them that God loves unborn children, and by reasoning with them, you may even be able to save a child.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

God bless you in the name of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Soulfinder

soulfinder7777@yahoo.com

D

Daza

Hmmm, I think the only reason why people came up with the question about when is a fetus is because they wanted to have an abortion without feeling guilty about killing a baby.

A fetus is a fetus as soon as it's concieved.
A fetus is a fetus when conceived? Who would have thought?!

There is a wonderful branch of the arts called "philosophy". It essentially asks "what is right?". The lack of a definitive answer to that question in regards to abortion is what makes it controversial.

Daza

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The Sovereign Master, Creator of All - YHWH, Elohim, tells what is right. He never told mankind to figure it out, but rather to listen and to obey Him alone - no other master, no other god. But, as His Word says, man screws things up, what YHWH created simply.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.