• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The season of death is upon us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsaxgurl317

Nov 27, 2002
tx
✟910.00
Faith
Christian
At least that's what it seems like. It seems like everyone close to me is dying. Maybe it's me? In October I lost two friends a day apart. One of which was my only friend here. This weekend I went back to where I used to live for a wedding, just to find that two of my cousins have died, and a good friend was killed in a wreck Sunday morning, and the other person in the wreck with them, it was a head-on, was a friend of ours, but as of 11:30 yesterday morning he was still alive. It all just seems a little overwhelming lately, and it hurts that I've been unable to go to any of they're funeral due to distance or time constraints. I'm not really sure what the point of this thread was.....but anyways....

rockwell

Mar 22, 2004
✟318.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The Lord ways are not are ways nor are our Thoughts His thoughts.

I cant explain why things have happened this way but i know that sometimes God will not want to reveal to us his ways maybe beacause we are not ready, it will not be of benefit or maybe we are simply not supposed to know or we would never understand them.
All i can say is trust In God with all your heart because he is good and loves us all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.