Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone care to defend Joe on this matter? If this were Trump, many liberals would most likely salivate over this revelation.

I don't mean divert with Trump allegations I actually mean defend this charge by Joes' own daughter.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am always ask for evidence, since no-one cares to offer evidence for the defense I guess we can conclude Joe inappropriately showered with his daughter and possibly more according to her diary which she verified as hers!

• Agree
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The liberal silence here is deafening! Joe the man who many prefer over Trump showered with his own daughter and quiet possibly even worse according to her own self verified diary. Come on folks is this who we need as our next President? This anyone but Trump syndrome is trying to destroy this country.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is just an unfounded allegation at this point.
Yours is an unfounded opinion ! The daughter wrote it in her diary which she verified as hers. Yes there are probably no pictures but the man is a verified child sniffer and handler as proven by multiple videos. He also had his share of sexual assault charges. I guess in your world charges against Biden are unverified and charges against Trump are fact. Remember “ Me Too”.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟71,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is just an unfounded allegation at this point.
No, it is not. The stolen diary was made public and some of the contents in that diary have been published by news sources.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,818.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
No, it is not. The stolen diary was made public and some of the contents in that diary have been published by news sources.
But the claim in question was not in any contents of the diary that has been made public. I don't doubt the existence of the diary. But that's not the same as believing the supposed contents of the diary without any proof.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But the claim in question was not in any contents of the diary that has been made public.
False, The portion of the diary was read and photo copy of pages in question have been released to the public. See link.

I don't doubt the existence of the diary. But that's not the same as believing the supposed contents of the diary without any proof.
There may be no "proof" you will accept but there is ample proof and Ashley herself verified that proof.

Watch the video and look at Biden's hands all over young children making them feel uncomfortable. Is an outright confession from Joe himself the only "proof" the left will accept? I doubt even that would convince some of the faithful.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums