USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
John 18:36 Jesus answered, My Kingdom is not of this world: if My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My Kingdom not from hence.

Matthew 28:18-19 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All Authority is given unto Me in Heaven and in Earth. Go ye therefore, and teach All Nations...

And that above verse is very correct, THIS PRESENT WORLD is not Christ's Kingdom. His Kingdom is only here in Spirit through us. He was pointing to His future 'literal' Kingdom to come, when He and His elect will reign over all nations and peoples. That has not happened yet today and won't, not for this present world which is preserved to be destroyed by God's consuming fire.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent Mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.

And that has what... to do with the Genesis 49:10 prophecy?

Jeremias 23:5-8 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will raise up to David a righteous branch, and a King shall reign and understand and shall execute judgment and righteousness on the Earth.[6] In His days both Juda shall be saved and Israel shall dwell securely. And this is His name which the Lord shall call Him, Josedec among the prophets.[7] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when they shall no more say, The Lord lives who brought up the house of Israel out of the land of Egypt;[8] but The Lord lives who has gathered the whole seed of Israel from the north land, and from all the countries whither he had driven them out, and has restored them into their own land.LXX

And that Jeremiah Scripture has been totally fulfilled today? No, afraid not. That is actually pointing to Christ's future reign on earth in the world to come. The house of Judah, and the house of Israel have not... been joined back together yet in the holy lands of promise. And look at this...

Isa 19:23-25
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed be Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel Mine inheritance."

KJV

That is actually about God's future Kingdom on earth. God's Highway then is to stretch all the way from Egypt into the lands of Israel and into Assyria. Do we see that happening today in the holy lands? No, of course not, for that is ONLY for after Christ's future return and after the Millennium time of Rev.20.

The original inheritance God gave to the children of Israel stretched from Egypt all the way to the river Euphrates (Genesis 15:18). Do you see the nation of Israel today stretching that far? No.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Kingdom = (βασιλεία) basileia = from basileus (king); properly, royalty, i.e. (abstractly) rule, or (concretely) a realm (literally or figuratively):--kingdom, + reign.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 10:5-8 These Twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into city of the Samaritans enter ye not:[6] But go rather to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.[8] Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Matthew 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the Gospel preached to them.

Matthew 13:10-11 And the Disciples came, and said unto Him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?[11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 13:52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Matthew 20:1 For the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Audience: Judah in Jerusalem)
(Hosea 1:6-10... the divided kingdom = the house of Judah ... the house of Israel)
Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, I am not sent but unto the Lost Sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 22:2 The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for His Son,

You can quote all the New Testament verses with the idea of the 'kingdom' in it and you still won't understand that the idea of Jesus' future kingdom is PART of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

So ANYTIME The Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached, His Kingdom as part of His Salvation Plan is ALWAYS understood. This is why Apostle Paul also... preached the 'kingdom' to Gentiles, as I have already shown.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
You fail to address all those Scripture quotes I gave about Paul preaching the 'kingdom' also to Gentiles. That immediately scraps all arguments that Paul was teaching a different Gospel than what Lord Jesus and His Apostles preached.

Jesus teaches His Galilean circumcision that the Kingdom is at hand.
Didn't mean that they were about to die, or that the endtimes were upon them... which seems to be the meaning of Paul's kingdom verses. I have read Paul... studied it for yeeears... couldn't make sense of his mysteries. Began to think... huh, maybe I'm not gentile.
So I turned to the four Gospels alone for answers... and never turned away. Jesus means that the Kingdom (of Heaven in the root and offspring of David-Ephrath-Bethlehem) is at hand.

Bible Map: Ephrath (Bethlehem)

Do we really know where this newly-named Bethlehem was supposed to be? How many people even know that Jerusalem (Jebus) was Benjamin lot? And that the sons of Rachel alone had the right to their mother's tomb.

1 Samuel 10:2 Rachel’s tomb in the territory of Benjamin

"The tomb of Rachel is passed in the route between Jerusalem and Ramah" Jeremiah 31:15-21
Qubur Bani megaliths: Location of Rachel's tomb, fulfilled prophcy weeping for children Herod the Great 2 BC

I don't follow their theology en masse... but what about their archaeology... is IT correct?

Not everyone wants to remember that the birthright passed to Ephraim whom Jacob adopted as his firstborn. Nor do they remember much about the book of Ruth, or know that the Levirite marriage law by-passes the blood of the tribe. In fact, David is legally the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Mahlon, the son of Elimelech the Ephraimite.
(Ruth 1:2, Ruth 4:11-17)

f360fdb05cb945b26a89f074065a7b29.jpg

When they said Jesus was a Samaritan, they probably meant Ephraim's lot which was called Samaria. Neither the Assyrians nor the Babylonians carried off the whole tribes... only the influential people, the ruling classes were taken into captivity. Why the tribe of Judah ever called the Samaritans dogs is beyond me, what with Genesis 38:6-10...

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
John 18:36 Jesus answered, My Kingdom is not of this world: if My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My Kingdom not from hence.

Matthew 28:18-19 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All Authority is given unto Me in Heaven and in Earth. Go ye therefore, and teach All Nations...

And that above verse is very correct, THIS PRESENT WORLD is not Christ's Kingdom. His Kingdom is only here in Spirit through us.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My Kingdom is not of this world: if My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My Kingdom not from hence. Matthew 21:35-38 And the husbandmen took His servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. Matthew 23:34-35 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify, and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

John 17:9 I pray for them, I pray not for the world, but for them which Thou hast given Me, for they are Thine. John 17:20-23 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word.[21] That they all may be one, as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me.[22] And the (δοξαν) glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them: that they may be one, even as We are one.[23] I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that thou hast sent Me, and hast loved them as Thou hast loved Me. John 14:21 He that hath My Commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me; and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him. Revelation 3:9 I will make them... to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent Mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.

And that has what... to do with the Genesis 49:10 prophecy?

Genesis 49:22-26 Joseph is a son increased, my dearly loved son is increased: my youngest son, turn to me. 23 Against whom men taking evil counsel reproached him, and the archers pressed hard upon him. 24 But their bow and arrows were mightily consumed, and the sinews of their arms were slackened by the hand of the mighty one of Jacob: thence is he that strengthened Israel from the God of thy father. 25 And my God helped thee, and He blessed thee with the blessing of Heaven from above, and the blessing of the earth possessing all things, because of the blessing of the breasts and of the womb. 26 The blessings of thy father and thy mother, it has prevailed above the blessing of the lasting mountains, and beyond the blessings of the everlasting hills: they shall be upon the head of Joseph, and upon the head of the brothers of whom he took the lead.LXX

Genesis 48:5-17 Now then thy two sons, who were born to thee in the land of Egypt, before I came to thee into Egypt, are mine: Ephraim and Manasse, as Ruben and Symeon they shall be mine. ... 15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads. And let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.LXX

Abraham--> Isaac--> Jacob--> Ephraim.

Jeremiah 31:7-9 For thus saith the Lord to Jacob: Rejoice ye, and exult over the head of the nations, make proclamation and praise ye, say: The Lord has delivered His people: the remnant of Israel. 8 Behold, I bring them from the north and will gather them from the end of the earth to the feast of the passover. And the people shall beget a great multitude, and they shall return hither. 9 They went forth with weeping, and I will bring them back with consolation, causing them to lodge by the channels of waters in a straight way, and they shall not err in it: for I am become a father to Israel, and Ephraim is My first-born.(LXX, Jeremias 38:7-9)

Micah 5:2 And you, Beth-lehem, of the house of Ephratah, are very few being among thousands of Judah; from out of you to Me shall come forth the one being for ruler of Israel, and His goings forth [were] from [the] beginning, from eon of days.LXX

1 Samuel 17:12 And David [was a] son of an Ephrathite man; this one [was] from Beth-lehem Judah, and [the] name to him [was] Jesse, and to him [were] eight sons.LXX

Ruth 1:1-2 And it came to pass when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land: and a man went from Bethleem Juda to sojourn in the land of Moab, he, and his wife, and his two sons.[2] And the man’s name [was] Elimelech, and his wife’s name Noemin, and the names of his two sons Maalon and Chelaion, Ephrathites of Bethleem of Juda: and they came to the land of Moab, and remained there.LXX

Ruth 2:1-20 And Noemin had [a friend] an acquaintance of her husband, and the man [was] a mighty man of the kindred of Elimelech, and his name [was] Booz.[19] And Ruth told her mother-in-law where she [had] wrought, and said, The name of the man with whom I wrought to-day [is] Booz.[20] And Noemin said to her daughter-in-law, Blessed is he of the Lord, because he has not failed in his mercy with the living and with the dead: and Noemin said to her The man is near akin to us, he is one of our relations.

Ruth 4:9-10 And Booz said to the elders and to all the people, Ye [are] this day witnesses, that I have bought all that was Elimelech’s, and all that belonged to Chelaion and Maalon, of the hand of Noemin.[10] Moreover I have bought for myself for a wife Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Maalon, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance; so the name of the dead shall not be destroyed from among his brethren and from the tribe of his people: ye [are] this day witnesses.LXX

Deuteronomy 25:5-6 And if brethren should live together, and one of them should die, and should not have seed, the wife of the deceased shall not marry out of the family to a man not related: her husband’s brother shall go in to her, and shall take her to himself for a wife, and shall dwell with her.[6] And it shall come to pass that the child which she shall bear shall be named by the name of the deceased, and his name shall not be blotted out of Israel.LXX

Jeremias 23:5-8 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will raise up to David a righteous branch, and a King shall reign and understand and shall execute judgment and righteousness on the Earth.[6] In His days both Juda shall be saved and Israel shall dwell securely. And this is His name which the Lord shall call Him, Josedec among the prophets.[7] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when they shall no more say, The Lord lives who brought up the house of Israel out of the land of Egypt;[8] but The Lord lives who has gathered the whole seed of Israel from the north land, and from all the countries whither he had driven them out, and has restored them into their own land.LXX

And that Jeremiah Scripture has been totally fulfilled today? No, afraid not. That is actually pointing to Christ's future reign on earth in the world to come. The house of Judah, and the house of Israel have not... been joined back together yet in the holy lands of promise. And look at this...

Isa 19:23-25
[...]
That is actually about God's future Kingdom on earth. God's Highway then is to stretch all the way from Egypt into the lands of Israel and into Assyria. Do we see that happening today in the holy lands? No, of course not, for that is ONLY for after Christ's future return and after the Millennium time of Rev.20.

Isaiah 19 isn't post-Millennium.
Because the judgment for idolatry = plagues.

Isaiah 19:22 And [the] Lord shall strike the Egyptians with a (πληγη) calamity, and He shall heal them: and they shall be turned towards [the] Lord, and He shall listen to them, and He shall heal them with healing.LXX
plege = from plesso; a stroke; by implication, a wound; figuratively, a calamity:--plague, stripe, wound(-ed).
Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these (πληγαῖς) plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
NO SUCH THING AS A SEPARATE 'KINGDOM GOSPEL' in God's Word. That is men's leaven doctrine.

Matthew 24:14 And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.
(κηρυχθῇ τὸ εὐαγγέλιον τοῦτο ἐν ὅλῳ τῷ κόσμῳ)
Matthew 26:13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this Gospel shall be preached in all the world, there shall also this that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

You can quote all the New Testament verses with the idea of the 'kingdom' in it and you still won't understand that the idea of Jesus' future kingdom is PART of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

So ANYTIME The Gospel of Jesus Christ is preached, His Kingdom as part of His Salvation Plan is ALWAYS understood. This is why Apostle Paul also... preached the 'kingdom' to Gentiles, as I have already shown.

If Paul doesn't mention this woman, then he's not preaching the same Gospel of the Kingdom.

Matthew 26:6-13 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,[7] There came unto Him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on His head, as He sat at meat.[8] But when His disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?[9] For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.[10] When Jesus understood it, He said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon Me.[11] For ye have the poor always with you; but Me ye have not always.[12] For in that she hath poured this ointment on My body, she did it for My burial.[13] Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this Gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her. Matthew 24:14 And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.

Matthew 26:7, Mark 14:3, Luke 7:37, John 12:3...
they all fit this Gospel criteria... but Paul never mentions this woman or the myrrh or the alabaster jar, because he's not preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven... he's preaching "christ crucified" and the benefits of it for mankind.

muron = probably of foreign origin (compare strateuma); "myrrh", i.e. (by implication) perfumed oil:--ointment.
Greek Concordance: μύρου (myrou) -- 6 Occurrences

Even the Psalms speak of the Beloved wearing garments that still smell like myrrh... at the wedding of the Father's Son.

Psalms 45:6-9 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of Thy Kingdom is a sceptre of righteousness.[7] Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity, therefore God, Thy God, has anointed Thee with the oil of gladness beyond Thy fellows.[8] Myrrh and stacte and cassia are exhaled from Thy garments, and out of the ivory palaces[9] with which kings’ daughters have gladdened Thee for Thine honour.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus teaches His Galilean circumcision that the Kingdom is at hand.
Didn't mean that they were about to die, or that the endtimes were upon them... which seems to be the meaning of Paul's kingdom verses. I have read Paul... studied it for yeeears... couldn't make sense of his mysteries. Began to think... huh, maybe I'm not gentile.
So I turned to the four Gospels alone for answers... and never turned away. Jesus means that the Kingdom (of Heaven in the root and offspring of David-Ephrath-Bethlehem) is at hand.

Trying to divide up the idea of Christ's future Kingdom like that is just a sign of one on men's traditions instead of staying with Scripture. No one who stays with the written Scripture can say the 'kingdom' which Apostle Paul preached was a different 'kingdom' than what Jesus preached.

The Gospel was to go to the Jews first at Jerusalem, and it did, and IF... they had received it, THEN the kingdom would have come, right then, not later. That apparently is what you don't understand about Lord Jesus' preaching of The Gospel to them. And since they rejected Him and the kingdom, thus His kingdom went into abeyance (delay), and those in Christ still wait for it when He returns. It's that simple. No need to add a bunch of men's leaven to that.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Trying to divide up the idea of Christ's future Kingdom like that is just a sign of one on men's traditions instead of staying with Scripture. No one who stays with the written Scripture can say the 'kingdom' which Apostle Paul preached was a different 'kingdom' than what Jesus preached.

The Gospel was to go to the Jews first at Jerusalem, and it did, and IF... they had received it, THEN the kingdom would have come, right then, not later. That apparently is what you don't understand about Lord Jesus' preaching of The Gospel to them. And since they rejected Him and the kingdom, thus His kingdom went into abeyance (delay), and those in Christ still wait for it when He returns. It's that simple. No need to add a bunch of men's leaven to that.

Now I have to remind you to whom the leaven and traditions belong, according to Jesus... because this is the second time you've stated this fact as though it was NOT being said about the Pharisees.

Matthew 15:1-9 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,[2] Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. ...[9] But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the Commandments of men.

Matthew 16:6-12 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. ...[12] Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Can you PROVE that the Gospel of the Kingdom went first to the Jews at Jerusalem?
Because I can prove, WITH Scripture, that it didn't.

John 4:39-44 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on Him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.[40] So when the Samaritans were come unto Him, they besought Him that He would tarry with them: and He abode there two days.[41] And many more believed because of His own word;[42] And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard Him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.[43] Now after two days He departed thence, and went into Galilee.[44] For Jesus Himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in His own country.[45] Then when He was come into Galilee, the Galilaeans received Him, having seen all the things that He did at Jerusalem at the feast: for they also went unto the feast.

BD-BlogImages-Small-Ephraimmap.png

Micah 5:2 And you, Beth-lehem of the house of Ephratah, are very few being among thousands of Judah; from out of you to Me shall come forth the one being for ruler of Israel; and His goings forth [were] from [the] beginning, from eon of days.ABP ... (Bethlehem is Benjamin's lot)

map-bible-archeology-Rachels-tomb-burial-died-Benjamin-Ramah-Bethlehem-weeping-children-Herod-great-slaughter-babylonian-captivity-Jesus-Jer31-Matt2-prophecy-fulfilled-location-israel-tourist.jpg

Ephraim was made the firstborn of Jacob, making Benjamin--his brother by the same mother Rachel--part of the House of Ephratah (Ephraim). And Samaria is truly the "His own received Him not" tribe, since Jesus is legally a descendant of Maalon (Mahalon) via the Boaz Levirite marriage to Ruth.

It doesn't matter that the genealogy records skip over the book of Ruth and act like that Levirite marriage wasn't intended to raise up sons to preserve the name of the dead brother, Maalon, the fact of the matter is that Ephraim is the Covenant tribe by adoption rights via Jacob. And so, Jesus went to Ephraim first, and then on to Galilee. Samaria couldn't have en masse accepted Jesus, or we wouldn't be having this conversation. Galilee accepted Jesus, but they weren't His legal tribe any more than Judas (Judah) is.

And if you read Genesis 38, you'd be glad of that fact. Judah... not a good guy. (And it's hard for me to believe that God would've WANTED Judah to make his second son raise up a son to preserve the name of the first son... which God had killed. Obviously, Judah's Canaanite wife's third son was preserved by Judah not making the same mistake twice. But he shouldn't have lied about it to Tamar... whoever she turns out to be. Since it all happened at the same place as that Samson story... she may well be another Philistine woman.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

Now, Scriptures about that delay... and about those in Christ.

Revelation 2:18-29 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;[19] I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.[20] Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.[21] And I gave her space to repent of her fornication, and she repented not.[22] Behold, I will cast her into a bed and them that commit adultery with her into Great Tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.[23] And I will kill her children with Death, and all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts, and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
[24] But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not This Doctrine, and which have not known the Depths of Satan, as they speak, I will put upon you none other burden.[25] But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.[26] And he that overcometh and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations,[27] and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father.[28] And I will give him the morning star.[29] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith He that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.[2] Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.[3] Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.[4] Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments, and they shall walk with Me in white for they are worthy.[5] He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment. And I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.[6] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Since Jesus will come as a thief... do we really think we can find out when the events will occur and try for a last-minute death-bed conversion?... if in Revelation 16:15, right before Armageddon, we still don't know when He's coming. 7th vial, 6th seal... care to wait and guess? Or time to get serious.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now I have to remind you to whom the leaven and traditions belong, according to Jesus... because this is the second time you've stated this fact as though it was NOT being said about the Pharisees.

I see you STILL LIKE TO MAKE UP LIES trying to put YOUR words in other's mouths, things that I did not... say. You are a LIAR and that's all there is to it.

Matthew 15:1-9 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,[2] Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. ...[9] But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the Commandments of men.

And that has what... to do with what I have said? You are simply 'cherry-pickin' Scripture because you are TRYING some way to trap me, YOU PHARISEE. That's right, you only reveal how you are just like those scribes and Pharisees with the way they worked with making up lies. Apostle Paul preached the SAME GOSPEL, and 'kingdom', that Jesus and His Apostles did, as written. No amount of your LIES can change that.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
NO SUCH THING AS A SEPARATE 'KINGDOM GOSPEL' in God's Word. That is men's leaven doctrine.

This is the first time you said it /\.

You said: "NO SUCH THING AS A SEPARATE 'KINGDOM GOSPEL' in God's Word. That is men's leaven doctrine."

But there IS a separate Kingdom Gospel in the Scriptures.
And it's even called the "Gospel of the Kingdom", right here:

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Matthew 24:14 And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

A few times it's called This Gospel. Many times it's called the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God. When I pointed them out to you, you said this:

You can quote all the New Testament verses with the idea of the 'kingdom' in it

Which actually proves my point.
But that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Kingdom of Heaven
Matthew 3:2 Matthew 4:17 Matthew 5:3 Matthew 5:10 Matthew 5:19 Matthew 5:20 Matthew 7:21 Matthew 8:11 Matthew 10:7 Matthew 11:11 Matthew 11:12 Matthew 13:11 Matthew 13:24 Matthew 13:31 Matthew 13:33 Matthew 13:44 Matthew 13:45 Matthew 13:47 Matthew 13:52 Matthew 16:19 Matthew 18:1 Matthew 18:3 Matthew 18:4 Matthew 18:23 Matthew 19:12 Matthew 19:14 Matthew 19:23 Matthew 20:1 Matthew 22:2 Matthew 23:13 Matthew 25:1 Matthew 25:14

Kingdom of God
Matthew 6:9-15
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.[10] Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in Earth, as it is in Heaven.[11] Give us this day our daily bread.[12] And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.[13] And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 6:33 Matthew 12:28 Matthew 19:24 Matthew 21:31 Matthew 21:43 John 3:3 John 3:5

Gospel of the Kingdom
Matthew 4:23 Matthew 9:35 Matthew 11:5 Matthew 24:14 Matthew 26:13

And it doesn't matter at all that Paul uses similar terms, since he's not preaching the same thing to Judah and the gentiles...
...that the verses above are teaching the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.
If he were, he'd be quoting at least some of the Father's words.

Look at the word βασιλεία and then glance at the scriptures which translate it... They're neither the same gospel, nor written to the same people.
Galatians 2:7-9 is the answer.
In Acts 15:20... not much is even expected of gentiles. (shrug)
Greek Concordance: βασιλεία (basileia) -- 77 Occurrences

And this is you saying it, the second time /\.

Matthew 16:6-12 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. ...[12] Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Can you PROVE that the Gospel of the Kingdom went first to the Jews at Jerusalem?
[...]

I see you STILL LIKE TO MAKE UP LIES trying to put YOUR words in other's mouths, things that I did not... say. You are a LIAR and that's all there is to it.

And that has what... to do with what I have said? You are simply 'cherry-pickin' Scripture because you are TRYING some way to trap me, YOU PHARISEE. That's right, you only reveal how you are just like those scribes and Pharisees with the way they worked with making up lies. Apostle Paul preached the SAME GOSPEL, and 'kingdom', that Jesus and His Apostles did, as written. No amount of your LIES can change that.

Yeah, you did say it twice. Should I be expecting an apology from you?

But actually... you are avoiding the elephant in the room, however you can.

Let me ask you again... what you avoided answering before:

Because I can (and did, above) prove, WITH Scripture, it didn't happen.

Maybe you're confused by the Levirite Marriage Law and which tribe David legally belongs to? So that you think John's saying "He came unto His own" meant He came to Judah/Jerusalem. But according to Mosaic Law, Judah isn't Jesus' own tribe... Ephraim's is the tribe of David...

aaaannd we're back on topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Esaias Isaiah 22:22-25 And I will put to Him the key of [the] house of David upon His shoulder. And He shall open, and there will not be one locking. And He shall lock, and there shall not be one opening. And I will give the glory of David to Him. And He will rule, and there will not be one disputing.[23] And I will establish Him as ruler in a trustworthy place, and He will be for a throne of glory for His Father's house.[24] And will be relying upon Him every honorable one in the house of His Father, from small unto great; every small vessel from vessels of the cups. And they will be hanging upon Him in that day.[25] Thus says [the] LORD of Hosts, The man being fixed fast in a trustworthy place shall be moved; and the glory upon Him shall be removed and shall fall and shall waste away; for [the] LORD spoke.LXX(ABP)

Revelation 3:7-13 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These things saith He that is holy, He that is true; He that hath the key of David, He that openeth and no man shutteth, and shutteth and no man openeth;[8] I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door and no man can shut it, for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word and hast not denied My name.[9] Behold, I will make them of the assembly of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.[10] Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the Earth.[11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.[12] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of Heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.[13] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is the first time you said it /\.

You said: "NO SUCH THING AS A SEPARATE 'KINGDOM GOSPEL' in God's Word. That is men's leaven doctrine."

But there IS a separate Kingdom Gospel in the Scriptures.

So if Ben Franklin said he discovered electricity that means it's Ben Franklin's Electricity from then on?

Like I've already said, and shown, the 'kingdom' has ALWAYS been a part of The Gospel of Jesus Christ. That means even when the word 'kingdom' IS NOT USED in a phrase with "the gospel", that 'kingdom' is STILL UNDERSTOOD AS PART OF IT.

And IF you will open your eyes and ears to the following, you MIGHT begin to understand what that means...

Rev 19:16
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

KJV

Jesus Christ is KING and LORD over something, I wonder what that is?

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The Gospel was to go to the Jews first at Jerusalem, and it did

John 4:39-44 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on Him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.[40] So when the Samaritans were come unto Him, they besought Him that He would tarry with them: and He abode there two days.[41] And many more believed because of His own word;[42] And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard Him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.[43] Now after two days He departed thence, and went into Galilee.[44] For Jesus Himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in His own country.[45] Then when He was come into Galilee, the Galilaeans received Him, having seen all the things that He did at Jerusalem at the feast: for they also went unto the feast.

Micah 5:2 And you, Beth-lehem of the house of Ephratah, are very few being among thousands of Judah; from out of you to Me shall come forth the one being for ruler of Israel; and His goings forth [were] from [the] beginning, from eon of days.ABP ... (Bethlehem is Benjamin's lot)

Ephraim was made the firstborn of Jacob, making Benjamin--his brother by the same mother Rachel--part of the House of Ephratah (Ephraim). And Samaria is truly the "His own received Him not" tribe, since Jesus is legally a descendant of Maalon (Mahalon) via the Boaz Levirite marriage to Ruth.

You are a LIAR and that's all there is to it.

Like I've already said, and shown, the 'kingdom' has ALWAYS been a part of The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:23, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8

You must've been thinking that I forgot what you called me.
But you've yet to PROVE that Jesus went first to the Jews...

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The Gospel of the Kingdom, and the Galilean Disciples

Matthew 5:24-25 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon the rock.[25] And the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house: and it fell not, for it was founded upon the rock.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:9-20 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given Me; for they are Thine.[16] They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.[20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My Kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My Kingdom not from hence.

Revelation 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the Kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are they, that do hys commandementes, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may entre in through the gates into the citie. ...[16] I Iesus sent mine Angel, to testifie vnto you these thinges in the Churches, I am the rote and the generation of Dauid, and the bryght mornyng starre.(Geneva Bible, 1557)

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 Corinthians 1:23, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8

You must've been thinking that I forgot what you called me.
But you've yet to PROVE that Jesus went first to the Jews...

If you REFUSE to believe that Jesus FIRST PREACHED the Gospel to the Jews in Jerusalem, then there is something even greater... wrong with you than you telling lies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟205,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The Gospel of the Kingdom, and the Galilean Disciples

Matthew 5:24-25 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon the rock.[25] And the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house: and it fell not, for it was founded upon the rock.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:9-20 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given Me; for they are Thine.[16] They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.[20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My Kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My Kingdom not from hence.

Revelation 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the Kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are they, that do hys commandementes, that their power may be in the tree of life, and may entre in through the gates into the citie. ...[16] I Iesus sent mine Angel, to testifie vnto you these thinges in the Churches, I am the rote and the generation of Dauid, and the bryght mornyng starre.(Geneva Bible, 1557)
Minding things of the flesh?
Heb 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
Jew's were to escape the wrath of God which was by the law. John's baptism was for that purpose. Gentiles are not judged by the law, and that judgement was nigh at hand. Quit dividing up the promises of the royal covenant made to our father Abraham.
Ge 17:6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Ge 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

***&*The weakness, and unprofitableness of the carnal (fleshy)

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
David was walking in the power of the royal promises, but was subject to Moses law.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 5:24-25 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon the rock.[25] And the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house: and it fell not, for it was founded upon the rock. Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.KJV

Minding things of the flesh?[...]
Jew's were to escape the wrath of God which was by the law. John's baptism was for that purpose. Gentiles are not judged by the law, and that judgement was nigh at hand. Quit dividing up the promises of the royal covenant made to our father Abraham.

John 8:39 They answered and said unto Him, Abraham is our father. Iesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Genesis 17:1-14 AND Abram was ninety-nine years old, and the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, I am thy God, be well-pleasing before Me, and be blameless.[2] And I will establish My Covenant between Me and thee, and I will multiply thee exceedingly. ...[7] And I will establish My Covenant between thee and thy seed after thee, to their generations, for an Everlasting Covenant, to be thy God, and [the God] of thy seed after thee.[8] And I will give to thee and to thy seed after thee the land wherein thou sojournest, even all the land of Chanaan for an everlasting possession, and I will be to them a God.
[9] And God said to Abraam, Thou also shalt fully keep My Covenant, thou and thy seed after thee for their generations.[10] And this [is] the Covenant which thou shalt fully keep between Me and you, and between thy seed after thee for their generations: every male of you shall be circumcised.[11] And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be for a sign of a Covenant between Me and you.[12] And the child of eight days [old] shall be circumcised by you, every male throughout your generations, and [the servant] born in the house and he that is bought with money, of every son of a stranger, who is not of thy seed.[13] He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with money shall be surely circumcised, and My Covenant shall be on your flesh for an Everlasting Covenant.[14] And the uncircumcised male, who shall not be circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin on the eighth day, that soul shall be utterly destroyed from its family, for he has broken My Covenant.LXX

Revelation 3:8-13 ...I have loved thee.[10] Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the Earth.[11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.[12] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out. And I will write upon him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem which cometh down out of Heaven from My God, and I will write upon him My new name.[13] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟205,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
John 8:39 They answered and said unto Him, Abraham is our father. Iesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Genesis 17:1-14 AND Abram was ninety-nine years old, and the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, I am thy God, be well-pleasing before Me, and be blameless.[2] And I will establish My Covenant between Me and thee, and I will multiply thee exceedingly. ...[7] And I will establish My Covenant between thee and thy seed after thee, to their generations, for an Everlasting Covenant, to be thy God, and [the God] of thy seed after thee.[8] And I will give to thee and to thy seed after thee the land wherein thou sojournest, even all the land of Chanaan for an everlasting possession, and I will be to them a God.
[9] And God said to Abraam, Thou also shalt fully keep My Covenant, thou and thy seed after thee for their generations.[10] And this [is] the Covenant which thou shalt fully keep between Me and you, and between thy seed after thee for their generations: every male of you shall be circumcised.[11] And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be for a sign of a Covenant between Me and you.[12] And the child of eight days [old] shall be circumcised by you, every male throughout your generations, and [the servant] born in the house and he that is bought with money, of every son of a stranger, who is not of thy seed.[13] He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with money shall be surely circumcised, and My Covenant shall be on your flesh for an Everlasting Covenant.[14] And the uncircumcised male, who shall not be circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin on the eighth day, that soul shall be utterly destroyed from its family, for he has broken My Covenant.LXX

Revelation 3:8-13 ...I have loved thee.[10] Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the Earth.[11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.[12] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out. And I will write upon him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem which cometh down out of Heaven from My God, and I will write upon him My new name.[13] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
New covenant, disannuls the carnal fleshy commands. In promise to Abraham. Which is found in the law, and a fulfilment of the law
Royal covenant Gen 17.....through Sarah seed of promise
Ge 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. {many … : Heb. multitude of nations }
Ge 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. {Abraham: that is, Father of a great multitude }

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
New covenant, disannuls the carnal fleshy commands. In promise to Abraham. Which is found in the law, and a fulfilment of the law
Galatians 2:7-9
(shrug)

John 14:24 He that loveth Me not keepeth not My words: and the word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's which sent Me. (John 12:48-50)

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.
Matthew 10:1-7 And when He had called unto Him His Twelve Disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.[2] Now the names of the Twelve Apostles are these: The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;[3] Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;[4] Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.[5] These Twelve Iesus sent forth and Commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:[6] But go rather to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Matthew 28:16-20 Then the Eleven Disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Iesus had appointed them.[17] And when they saw Him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted.[18] And Iesus came and spake unto them, saying, All authority is given unto Me in Heaven and in Earth.[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:[20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 5:17-19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these smallest Commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called small in the Kingdom of Heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon the rock: and the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house: and it fell not, for it was founded upon the rock.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the Commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the Commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.KJV

Upvote 0