I live to protect the flock...
May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay, my characters are in the list on the opening post. I am waiting on Shadow's confirmation of his character choice and Tonaki's confirmation (or lack thereof) of his continued participation.

In the meantime, I would like to assess what we have so far. It appears we are beginning with fantasy-based characters, in a presumably fantasy setting. From Tonaki's character, we know there is an oriental forest area named Kilund, a town called Elkosh, and a town called Fair Havens which has a Church in it and recently went through a bandit issue. From my bios, we know there is also a city called Old Haven with a Cathedral run by a high priestess with two daughters. Near Old Haven is a small settlement called Celdon, where Tuan lives.

I think the biggest detail from Nargul is that there is someone called the lady of the night.

If annyone has facts I missed or wishes to add, do so. I value everyone's free input. :)

Upvote 0
I will choose Moonphoenix, then.

As for his history, Moonphoenix is now the chief of a tribe of phoenix worshipers. His tribe has, in some time long past, had a great blood-feud, a civil war if you wish to call it that. In that war, or so their legends say, the phoenix, who had before dwelt with the Sudoe, left them and has not be seen since. When the fighting ended (which was immediately after), they prayed and pleaded for the phoenix to return, without any success. They then decided to become pilgrims of the world, leaving the blood-stained lands of their ancestors, hoping to again find the phoenix and make atonement for their atrocities. They have since been nomads, often dwelling in the boarders of another land, many times being betrayed by those that promised to shelter them, either by conquest or slavery. They have since become reclusive and vary wary and distrustful of outsiders.
The ancient homeland of the Sudoe was a forest/jungle of lush and tropical nature, but has since been half-overrun by a swamp, leaving half of the woods as a lush jungle and the other half as a rotting, mossy swamp. The temple of the phoenix sits in swamplands. Rumors say it is cursed and inhabited by a fearsome sort of monster.

Upvote 0

Kangaroo Hopscotch

~Exalted Strong-willed Warrior~
Apr 20, 2009
The State of Misery!
✟15,572.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think the biggest detail from Nargul is that there is someone called the lady of the night.

That would be Nergui's mother. As for the rest, he comes from a city named Kastar, which is its own city-state consisting of a few thousand people. The culture is mixed and there is little separation between ethnicities. And the rest is junk about Nergui! :)

Upvote 0

K9Guardian

I live to protect the flock...
May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay. If anyone has map-drawing skills, or any kind of talent with those programs, we may eventually need them. These facts will all be assembled into a complete picture. Of course, I will subject everything to democratic review. So, again, input is always welcome.

I'll start the IC then. Soon.

Upvote 0

Kangaroo Hopscotch

Apr 20, 2009
The State of Misery!
✟15,572.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Got it! I may have went a little overboard in places, and nothing is named, but I have it!

Northwest: View attachment 121651

Northeast: View attachment 121662

South: View attachment 121663

Woohoo!

-EDIT- To see them larger, click the picture when the attachment opens and then magnify the picture it opens!

-EDITEDIT- The Sudoe's swamp/forest has been added in the east (Combination of Northeast and South).

Attachments

• Mappy2.png
    Mappy2.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Mappy3.png
    Mappy3.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Mappy(Northeast Redone).png
    Mappy(Northeast Redone).png
    317.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Mappy(Southeast Redone).png
    Mappy(Southeast Redone).png
    427 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kangaroo Hopscotch

Apr 20, 2009
The State of Misery!
✟15,572.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh, just FYI, it's been added.

And for my reference, where is this place you are starting at in respect to the map? (For future reference I can add in more places later in the story if need be. Just wish I could piece the three together... hm...)

Upvote 0