I live to protect the flock...
May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm taking a different approach to this RPG than I usually see around. I will not make up a pre-existing plot. There will be no established kingdoms, histories, or worlds. Instead, we will build a story out of the characters we create.

How does this work?

You create a character, give them any history you want (or none at all), and that history becomes law. If the character came from a land called Daelkanecia, then a land called Daelkanecia exists. It is not necessary to give more than the name. Once you have created a character, you start writing and interacting with other characters. Whatever you write, or others write, becomes the established rule. The story and world will arise from our collective creativity.

One unifying point is necessary, though. Thus the title of this RPG. Everyone is looking for the City of Heaven in some way, for whatever reason. This statement is open to interpretation.

All characters must be human, regardless of what genre is created.

THE CITY OF HEAVEN

CHARACTERS

Mountaindog
Tuan Caladren
Aori Rihuar

Tonaki
Abadon Corone

Shadowseldil
Moonphoenix

Kangaroo Hopscotch
Nargul Muunokhoi

LightofHeaven
Nishan Fedde

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurmmm...

I don't know how I feel about a completely structureless RP. I mean, I give you kudos for originality and doing something off the wall. I always did things like that too. But, I don't know. It almost seems like authorial anarchy, if you see my point.

Well, I'll give it a shot, but I have no idea what character to use. Guess I'll have to rifle through my files and see what I have.

Oh, and here's a link for Tonaki:
Albadon Corone

Upvote 0

K9Guardian

May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Shadow. I was expecting you. :) Have that shot, I'm taking one too. Have you ever studied chaos theory, or critical factor analysis, or the dynamics of perception? These are just some of the things that brought this idea to fruition. I merely set certain parameters. If enough people are attracted, we will see what is true then. :)

Tonaki, I'll get to you in an hour or so... gotta shower.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

K9Guardian

May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
KH, I like Nargul, primarily because I would adhere strictly my "only humans" policy at this point. But even that aside, I like him. Shadow, Moonphoenix brings the most peace of mind. Therese is a close second, but i wasn't sure about the death power. it can be utilzed, if you wish, it just gave me a brief pause.

I think we're about ready. i'll do a bit of work to seal the deal, and we're off.

Upvote 0