Farmington
✟30,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
At work people usually act different when the Boss is around. They're at their best behavior, things get cleaned up, especially if there's going to be an inspection, and no one is slacking.

Let's apply this to our Christian walk. God is the Boss, and God is ALWAYS there. You may not see Him, you may not feel His presence, but He's around, and he's watching you. Psalm 139:1 - 8 says, "O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there"

There is nothing you can do, and nothing that you can think, but God sees it all together. And as your Boss, because He purchased you with His own blood (Acts 20:28) He can promote you, and, He can demote you. In fact, if you're one of those people who took this job but your heart's really not in it, and you'd rather stay home in the world, and not repent, God can FIRE YOU! That's the seed sown in rocky soil, for awhile they believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Either get it right and be born again or else you'll be cut off and cast out; it's dead religion: it's not salvation, it's a falsehood, it's Not everyone that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of the Father which is in heaven. (Matt. 7:21) John Owen said "God's grace is not a license to sin, but a power to overcome sin and live a holy life," and "Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you."

Can you say this with Paul?
" I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." (2 Tim. 4:7 & 8)
Don't say, "He was the Apostle Paul!" because he also wrote, "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ." (1 Cor. 11:1)

You know in the 1950s & 60s they started teaching evolution, teaching you that you're an animal - a beast. A smart beast, but a beast nonetheless. Telling little children your nothing but a highly evolved ape. Well, Romans 1 calls them FOOLS! "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," (Rom 1:22) And now you got people who think they are animals and they're fools. What a nice combination!

Well, you are NOT a beast: you are created in the image of God, for fellowship with God, and God sent Jesus into this sin infected world to suffer and die and shed His blood to return you to fellowship with the Father, and He didn't do that for any animal! What does Ecclesiastes 3:21 say about the spirits of beasts? "Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?" That right there marks a vast difference between man and animal.

What does Genesis 1:26 say? This is basic, but we need the basics sometime because this world has so far removed itself from the truth of the gospel, people are being coaxed down the path to hell and they don't even realize it!
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
See that? A difference between man and animal.

Yes, man sold out to the serpent and gave Satan reign of this world, but Jesus Christ came to destroy the works of the devil and He is the sovereign and ultimate LORD of all heaven and earth, and in Him we have power and authority over evil, that it be cast out and cut off from our lives, and Satan is subservient to God, for he can only operate within the parameters God allows him, and that for a short time.

God is the Boss, and the Boss is very present, and ever present, so act accordingly. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23