Visit site
✟297,541.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Go to the Attack now: Elam, Aram and Kir!

The Lord is actually encouraging Iran and its allies to attack Israel. It’s a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: “C’mon; make my day”! [Elam & Media = Iran, Aram = Syria and Lebanon, Kir = Arabia.]

Isaiah 21:2-7 I see the future: The betrayer will betray and the spoiler will spoil. Advance Elam, up Media, to the attack! Do not hesitate, make your move! I am seized by pain, trembling in fear, horrified by what I hear, aghast by what I see. The leaders and generals sit down to eat and drink – Get up now! It’s time to prepare your weapons and post a lookout. He must be fully alert to warn us if he sees columns of mounted troops advancing.

Isaiah 22:5-6 For the Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a Day of panic and cries for help in the valleys and mountains. Elam prepares the main weapon of its might, the armoured troops of Aram are readied and Kir readies its defences.

Isaiah 21:1 & 8-10 The lookout calls: it comes - A mighty blast sweeps up from the south, from a place of terror. A voice calls: ”fallen is the wicked land, her gods are shattered” My people are like threshed grain on the threshing floor. From the God of Israel, I have told you.

Isaiah 22:1-5 Tell me, what is amiss with you? Why have you climbed up onto the roof? Why do you panic and run out of your houses? Your city is in an uproar, those fallen have not been killed by the sword in battle. All your commanders have fled, the bravest soldiers have gone in all directions. That is why I said: leave Me to weep in misery. Do not console Me for the ruin of My people.

Isaiah 22:7-11 The Lord’s protection over Judah is removed and the Destroyer of the nations overruns them; their preparations and military might is of no avail, because they do not look to the One who made them, or have respect for Him who planned it all long ago.

Isaiah 22:12-14 On that Day, the Lord called for weeping and mourning, but instead there was joy and merrymaking, feasting and dancing. You say: ‘let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die”
Here are Words revealed by the Lord of Hosts - Your wickedness [Judah] will never be wiped out, surely you will die for it
Ref REB, CJB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

A confederation of nations and entities will conspire to attack the State of Israel. Psalm 83:1-8 They prepare their weapons – ‘shafts tipped with fire’ - Psalms 7:13, their nuclear missiles and thousands of rockets. Jeremiah 49:35 But the commencement of their attack ‘calls forth the wrath of the Lord’ - Ezekiel 7:14.
The Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a mighty blast of thunder, earthquakes and fire. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-38, Joel 1:15, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17

This mighty blast will come from the sun, Isaiah 30:25-28. Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storms and flames of devouring fire, that will crumble your enemies into dust. This shocking 1 day sunstrike, will literally fufill the over 100 prophesies about it. The initial flash EMP, will kill many in the military, because it will cause all rockets, bombs, etc, to explode, on or under the ground. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 35:8 Also many will be killed in the cities by the earthquakes and fires. Then there is a 24 hour period between the initial light flash of this coronal mass ejection and the arrival of the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Everyone is terrified, Jeremiah 6:24-26, Luke 21:26, but some will party and ‘eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die’. Eze. 12:19-20

The Lord’s protection over the Jewish State of Israel is removed, because they do not look to Him who made them, or have respect for how He helped them in the past. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge God’s Hand in their affairs or call for His help so they will be ‘as grain on the threshing floor’. Luke 3:17, Jeremiah 8:5-12, Jeremiah 11:15-16, Isaiah 4:3-4

The main force of the CME will be upon the Middle East, all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be virtually depopulated, Hosea 4:3, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:4-6

This will enable the true righteous Israelites to gather and settle in the holy Land and the rest of the end time prophesies will unfold, culminating at the end of the age with the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign on earth. Maranatha!

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,025,012.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Go to the Attack now: Elam, Aram and Kir!

The Lord is actually encouraging Iran and its allies to attack Israel. It’s a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: “C’mon; make my day”! [Elam & Media = Iran, Aram = Syria and Lebanon, Kir = Arabia.]

Isaiah 21:2-7 I see the future: The betrayer will betray and the spoiler will spoil. Advance Elam, up Media, to the attack! Do not hesitate, make your move! I am seized by pain, trembling in fear, horrified by what I hear, aghast by what I see. The leaders and generals sit down to eat and drink – Get up now! It’s time to prepare your weapons and post a lookout. He must be fully alert to warn us if he sees columns of mounted troops advancing.

Isaiah 22:5-6 For the Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a Day of panic and cries for help in the valleys and mountains. Elam prepares the main weapon of its might, the armoured troops of Aram are readied and Kir readies its defences.

Isaiah 21:1 & 8-10 The lookout calls: it comes - A mighty blast sweeps up from the south, from a place of terror. A voice calls: ”fallen is the wicked land, her gods are shattered” My people are like threshed grain on the threshing floor. From the God of Israel, I have told you.

Isaiah 22:1-5 Tell me, what is amiss with you? Why have you climbed up onto the roof? Why do you panic and run out of your houses? Your city is in an uproar, those fallen have not been killed by the sword in battle. All your commanders have fled, the bravest soldiers have gone in all directions. That is why I said: leave Me to weep in misery. Do not console Me for the ruin of My people.

Isaiah 22:7-11 The Lord’s protection over Judah is removed and the Destroyer of the nations overruns them; their preparations and military might is of no avail, because they do not look to the One who made them, or have respect for Him who planned it all long ago.

Isaiah 22:12-14 On that Day, the Lord called for weeping and mourning, but instead there was joy and merrymaking, feasting and dancing. You say: ‘let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die”
Here are Words revealed by the Lord of Hosts - Your wickedness [Judah] will never be wiped out, surely you will die for it.
Ref REB, CJB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

A confederation of nations and entities will conspire to attack the State of Israel. Psalm 83:1-8 They prepare their weapons – ‘shafts tipped with fire’ - Psalms 7:13, their nuclear missiles and thousands of rockets. Jeremiah 49:35 But the commencement of their attack ‘calls forth the wrath of the Lord’ - Ezekiel 7:14.
The Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a mighty blast of thunder, earthquakes and fire. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-38, Joel 1:15, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17

This mighty blast will come from the sun, Isaiah 30:25-28. Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, all in an instant punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storms and flames of devouring fire, that will crumble your enemies into dust. This shocking 1 day sunstrike, will literally fufill the over 100 prophesies about it. The initial flash EMP, will kill many in the military, because it will cause all rockets, bombs, etc, to explode, on or under the ground. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 35:8 Also many will be killed in the cities by the earthquakes and fires. Then there is a 24 hour period between the initial light flash of this coronal mass ejection and the arrival of the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Everyone is terrified, Jeremiah 6:24-26, Luke 21:26, but some will party and ‘eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die’. Eze. 12:19-20

The Lord’s protection over the Jewish State of Israel is removed, because they do not look to Him who made them, or have respect for how He helped them in the past. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge God’s Hand in their affairs or call for His help so they will be ‘as grain on the threshing floor’. Luke 3:17, Jeremiah 8:5-12, Jeremiah 11:15-16, Isaiah 4:3-4

The main force of the CME will be upon the Middle East, all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be virtually depopulated, Hosea 4:3, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:4-6

This will enable the true righteous Israelites to gather and settle in the holy Land and the rest of the end time prophesies will unfold, culminating at the end of the age with the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign on earth. Maranatha!

A purely 'personal' interpretation of scripture...

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟297,541.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A purely 'personal' interpretation of scripture...
Supported by 22 scriptures.
You are rejecting the Bible Prophets and modern knowledge; not me.
Everytime there's an incident or war in the middle east it always seems to be Ezekiel this or that or Armageddon.
Thank god we didn't have internet during the 6 day war.
So then; what the Bible Prophets said is never going to happen?
Jesus said to watch for the signs of the times. Why should we who read and believe in the Bible, be taken unawares of future events?

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So then; what the Bible Prophets said is never going to happen?
Jesus said to watch for the signs of the times. Why should we who read and believe in the Bible, be taken unawares of future events?
I agree with you Keras , it will happen at some stage. But how many wars has Israel been involved in since 1948 , quite a few if I remember correctly , and still no end times.
What's happening now could just be another changing of the landscape , just another move on the chess board toward preparing the end times.

It's just that whenever something happens over there we all seem to get a little excited , and I have been guilty of that too.
So now I just take it easy and watch the chess board play out. This just looks like another skirmish and will pass.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟297,541.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It's just that whenever something happens over there we all seem to get a little excited , and I have been guilty of that too.
So now I just take it easy and watch the chess board play out. This just looks like another skirmish and will pass.
Yes, most of us Prophecy exponents have 'jumped the gun; on when the end times events will commence. Too keen, I guess!!!!

But what is happening now is becoming very serious. Be assured; Iran has nukes and the means to deliver them to Israel, Also cause mayhem in America, with their 'sleeper agents'.

Having said that, I do believe that Isaiah 3:1-26, must take place first. The loss of the Israeli leadership will give Iran the green light to make their move. The Prophecy which tells us how Israel will lose their leader, Micah 5:1, by sniper bullet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟603,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear prophecy enthusiasts, if you have any notion of where this is going, from a prophetic perspective, please give me your insight? Thank you!
Hi Randy,

This is just the preliminaries of the big event - the Russian Federation plus Iran and others who God brings to the Golan Heights. There God deals with them. I would say about February next year.

However, first the world will continue to not support Israel, and then Israel needs to finish the war in Gaza. You see in Ez. 38: 11 no one stands with Israel as the others come down, and Israel is at peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟109,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Randy,

This is just the preliminaries of the big event - the Russian Federation plus Iran and others who God brings to the Golan Heights. There God deals with them. I would say about February next year.

However, first the world needs to continue to not support Israel, and then Israel needs to finish the war in Gaza. You see in Ex. 38: 11 no one stands with Israel as the others come down, and Israel is at peace.
Thanks Marilyn. I don't think anything that is taking place in the Middle East is insignificant. But how it unfolds is perhaps anybody's guess? Thanks for weighing in!

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟109,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everytime there's an incident or war in the middle east it always seems to be Ezekiel this or that or Armageddon.
Thank god we didn't have internet during the 6 day war.
Yes, we often do over-dramatize things, at times. I do find it significant, though, that in the last 2000 years Israel has only been a nation within the last 100 years! So things do begin to look a bit like "Armageddon is coming?" Maybe not yet "the sky is falling," but it's coming nonetheless, you think?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟109,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have to say that you were right, as of today! Now, what next? Israeli response? And what about the development of nuclear weapons in Iran?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟297,541.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have to say that you were right, as of today! Now, what next? Israeli response? And what about the development of nuclear weapons in Iran?
What are you; a Bible believer or not?
Jeremiah 49:35-37 plainly tells us what the Lord will do to Iran when they attempt to send nukes to Israel. Over 100 Prophesies vividly describe the terrible Day the Lord will destroy His enemies in the Middle East. Including the Jews, of whom only a Messianic remnant will survive.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What are you; a Bible believer or not?
Jeremiah 49:35-37 plainly tells us what the Lord will do to Iran when they attempt to send nukes to Israel. Over 100 Prophesies vividly describe the terrible Day the Lord will destroy His enemies in the Middle East. Including the Jews, of whom only a Messianic remnant will survive.
I agree Elder Brother. This scripture is what came to my mind over the weekend when Iran launched this attack against Israel.
Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) is Iran’s first nuclear power plant. The power plant began construction in 1975, and Phase 1 began operation in 2013. Phase 2 of the power plant is anticipated to begin operation in 2024.

So, I think Iran will try to launch a nuclear attack against Israel in the future. However, I cannot discern whether or not it will happen as a result of this current attack.

Upvote 0