Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A pair of well-known pastors say Iran’s attack on Israel over the weekend was a fulfillment of biblical prophecy and that they’re urging Christians around the world to pray for the Jewish state.

Iran fired more than 200 drones and missiles at Israel, although an estimated 99 percent of them were intercepted thanks to Israel’s air defense and a military coalition led by Israel, American and British fighters.

“We are on the verge of the Gog-Magog war that Ezekiel described in chapters 38 and 39,” pastor John Hagee said over the weekend.

Pastor Greg Laurie of Harvest Christian Fellowship said in a video that he believes the attack was prophetically significant.

Continued below.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟372,273.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Strange. I'd heard Jewish people say that ONLY the Messiah would be able to return the land of Israel to the people of Israel. I mean, it's what was prophesied.

Hence, Zionism, when the state is granted and created NOT by the Messiah but by the UN, really is not the return that Israelis would have hoped for.

Reactions: The Hare
Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟293,207.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It is God's apple of His eye.
Hamas' aren't happy unless they kill Jew's, Christian's and America's.
So if unbelieving Jews are the apple of God's eye, what does that make those who actually acknowledge Christ and who he is?

Upvote 0

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟15,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
So if unbelieving Jews are the apple of God's eye, what does that make those who actually acknowledge Christ and who he is?
I was saying that the Jew's of Israel is important to God. All Jew's are important to God and Christ.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

The Hare

Feb 11, 2024
Ampang
✟13,135.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There was a few threads here on that subject by an author I am personally acquainted with. I will post them nonetheles. John Hagee is mentioned in one of them:

'I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you’.
But to whom does Genesis 12:3 refer to? Let’s explore some scriptural facts and historical evidences

Of Jews, Israel, Blessings and Curses
Under a growing heresy called Christian Zionism, Israel alone is the ‘apple of God’s eyes’. The Christian believer is relegated to a second class afterthought in the divine scheme of things.

The Swastika and the Shatkona (Star of David)
These two ancient symbols are the real harbingers of the coming New World Order

Upvote 0