GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟459,692.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 10.10.06 AM.png

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟459,692.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Beautiful contrast. First one reminds me of the world and different continents I wonder what different verses would be good for these pieces of art?.
Thank you. The concept is about earth and heaven as a reflection of each other. There are stars on earth that shine just like the stars in the sky, keeping the light in the dark. It emphasizes the interconnectedness of all creation and the ultimate purpose of creation. The elements on earth mirror elements in heaven and vice versa. This is a mirror set by Elohim during the separation of waters from waters in the beginning. The beauty, majesty, wisdom, goodness and love of God revealed through creation. I see this depicted in Scripture throughout. :)

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you. The concept is about earth and heaven as a reflection of each other. There are stars on earth that shine just like the stars in the sky, keeping the light in the dark. It emphasizes the interconnectedness of all creation and the ultimate purpose of creation. The elements on earth mirror elements in heaven and vice versa. This is a mirror set by Elohim during the separation of waters from waters in the beginning. The beauty, majesty, wisdom, goodness and love of God revealed through creation. I see this depicted in Scripture throughout. :)
Beautiful, you have a gift.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums