That Awkward Moment Thread

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My idea of flirting (these are actual conversations I've had on dating apps when I used them).

View attachment 311793
Well? Did he get you pizza? Don't leave us in suspense!

That awkward moment when your mom calls your brother-- her son-- an S.O.B, and you're trapped in the car with them, trying to hold a straight face.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My idea of flirting (these are actual conversations I've had on dating apps when I used them).

View attachment 311793

Another one. I’ve seen it done before so I wanted to try it on an innocent victim….

066DA603-81F2-47F4-90B1-23A4B717521C.jpeg

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well? Did he get you pizza? Don't leave us in suspense!

That awkward moment when your mom calls your brother-- her son-- an S.O.B, and you're trapped in the car with them, trying to hold a straight face.
Oh, trust me. Any opening lines that are similar to that do not get a date with me. Haha. I got my own pizza, okay?!

Upvote 0

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟28,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment when you try and put your arm around your crush in the dark and she says nothing but her sister touches your hand and asks "who's hand is that" and then she tells everyone and you feel like you want to shrivel into a raisin and die.

Not that I know anything about that....:ahem:

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment when you try and put your arm around your crush in the dark and she says nothing but her sister touches your hand and asks "who's hand is that" and then she tells everyone and you feel like you want to shrivel into a raisin and die.

Not that I know anything about that....:ahem:
Try not to let it get to you. You had the guts to make the first move with your crush.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh, trust me. Any opening lines that are similar to that do not get a date with me. Haha. I got my own pizza, okay?!
Okay good, the pizza is clearly what's important here. :ahah:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟271,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment when a car pulls up along the side of the street where you wait for a friend who is coming to pick you up, and you open the car door on the side and find it is not the car that looked like it would be your friend's car, but somebody else in their own car.

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment when a car pulls up along the side of the street where you wait for a friend who is coming to pick you up, and you open the car door on the side and find it is not the car that looked like it would be your friend's car, but somebody else in their own car.
Oh my! That would be so awkward!!!

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟271,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Somber said:
Oh my! That would be so awkward!!!

Yeah, it surely would.

That awkward moment when after you go on an outing with a lady showing interest in being with you, at the very next time you see her at a singles event you both go to you go to her and go sit with her at a table and then another guy sits there who she just started with already and they both just talk with each other while you still sit there.

Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment when the customer says something, and this is your face underneath the medical mask:

200.gif
Those are the only times I am glad to have a mask on...so nobody can see my full expressions. xD

• Agree
Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Those are the only times I am glad to have a mask on...so nobody can see my full expressions. xD
Literally! They have saved my job numerous times, and when they come off, I'm going to have a difficult time keeping my facial expressions in check. ^_^^_^^_^

• Friendly
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Literally! They have saved my job numerous times, and when they come off, I'm going to have a difficult time keeping my facial expressions in check. ^_^^_^^_^
Aww, yeah!! I feel you!!! I have always had an awful time controlling my face expressions!! Hopefully won't be too hard for you afterwards!!! ^_^

• Haha
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a thread for us to poke fun at ourselves by posting our 'that awkward moment'

I'll start.

That awkward moment when someone waves at you, and you wave back only to realize they were waving at the person behind you.

That awkward moment when forget to type the 'f' in 'shift'...
I was the best man at a friends wedding. I had to dance with the bride's best friend. While my best friend danced with his wife. Guess who forgot the dance steps. That is, a very awkward moment.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a thread for us to poke fun at ourselves by posting our 'that awkward moment'

I'll start.

That awkward moment when someone waves at you, and you wave back only to realize they were waving at the person behind you.

That awkward moment when forget to type the 'f' in 'shift'...
Ever been to dinner and the couple have a domestic. You just sit there not knowing what to do, stay or leave?

Upvote 0