USA
✟161,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
That awkward moment when Multi brings back an old thread...

That awkward moment when you say the wrong thing, or you say something and then realize it didn't sound right.
:eek:

That awkward moment when you have more names than anyone can keep track of! :p

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment at work when a 46 year old woman wants you to "take her" "out back", and tries to sit in your lap.... And that awkward moment when that's just an average Tuesday in the Walmart Vision Center

• Haha
Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HEEEEYYYYYY what's this thread all about? Why I do believe it is the return if the Awkward Moments Thread. The place where we share our awkward moments.

That awkward moment when you're late to work, so you stop for a latte on the way since you're already late, so whats the difference?

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HEEEEYYYYYY what's this thread all about? Why I do believe it is the return if the Awkward Moments Thread. The place where we share our awkward moments.

That awkward moment when you're late to work, so you stop for a latte on the way since you're already late, so whats the difference?
YOU FOUND IT! *claps*

The awkward moment the doctor is about to weigh me and she asks, "How do you usually weigh yourself?" And I respond with, "Butt naked," and she just looks at me weirdly and says, "I meant, do they make you take your shoes off before they weigh you here?"

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Me: I will not be awkward today.

Also me: asks the patient if their mom is also going to order glasses today-- but it's not their mom, it is their wife....

wide-awake-sloth.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
SOMEONE told me I needed to share this on here (I won't name names).....buttttttttt, I met John Cooper (lead singer of Skillet) at an amusement park and he was with his kids. I fangirled so hard that I ran up to him and said, "Are you the skillet?" and then wanted to die in embarrassment.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment when you tell your new associate how the store the looks rougher than it is, then on their first day, they get approached in the parking lot on their way by a weirdo, then their first customer threatens to sue.

Welcome to walmart.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,017,936.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oooo, what's the plan stan?
Getting on the bus, Gus. :p

Nah, I went to drop my little brother off at work, and pickup a huge grocery order on the way home. It wasn't quite ready, so I went to the coffee shop, grabbed a latte, and saw across the street, the new Korean place in town that's been "coming soon" for two solid years is finally open. So I got some Beef Bulgogi to-go, and then headed to pickup the grocery order.

It took them a little longer than I expected to bring the groceries out, and now my beautiful car smells like fried cabbage and onions

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That awkward moment when you memorize the doctor's appointment a million times and have been waiting for it, text messages and calls arrive reminding you and then you arrive thinking it is a different time. And have to reschedule.

That just happened today for a podiatrist.o_O

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
✟244,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That awkward moment when you've been guessing this poor kid's gender wrong for the last 20 minutes.....

In my defense, their mask is adult sized, covering covering 70% of their face, and that had their long hair in a braid....

Upvote 0