Sugar Diabetes! Was Over 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirit1st

Nov 13, 2005
✟16,374.00
Faith
Christian
Then a few months ago,I got sugar diabetes ,.i may have had it a long time,but one day,i was very ill.my sugar was over 1000,My wife,ASKED me was i alright?I said?no i am dying!She ask?Should i call a abulance?[Because she knew,I had something going with GOD and trusted that He would lead me}
Few would ask this question.
I nodded nmy head yes?I could not say call?not that my voice would not be able to say the words.But,I wanted so bad to trust the lORD for healing!
Well,the came and loaded me up.I walked to the strecher,which could not get in my door,because ,it takes a turn ,when entering my home.
I don"t remember much at 1st.
Anyway?I awoke in a room,and allowed them to do everything for about 4 full days ,.And went home.I had to take 5 shots each day 3 novalog 10 units each and two lantus 30 units each every day plus a lot of pills.
and of course eat certain foods.
plus my vision had all but gone?
Then one night about 2 or 3 weeks into this,I awoke one night,my sugar was around 30plus and I ate a bunch of things to raise it .it came up and i went to bed.Then the next morning,I was not sure what to do?Was I healed or what?So i took just a very small shot of each.and never took any again.NOTHING quit it all.My vision had returned .And I believed I was healed.Of course i had been praying for healing,But had told the LORD,if it was not HIS PERFECT Will.I do not want healed.
july 23,2006 when i went in .so been healed a while now and eat and drink everything again!praise the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.