Dec 24, 2005
✟445,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I have a question is it OK for some Christian to receive Reiki and Yoga at all? The Bible doesn't tell us that so was wondering.

No.
It is not okay to do those things.

Reiki has demonic roots, as does Yoga.
So in practicing Reiki, or Yoga, one is opening themselves up to demonic influence ...
an influence which can cause serious problems for them in their life.

If you know someone involved with those things, it would be loving of you to warn them of the dangers.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
May 1, 2022
Midland
✟17,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No.
It is not okay to do those things.

Reiki has demonic roots, as does Yoga.
So in practicing Reiki, or Yoga, one is opening themselves up to demonic influence ...
an influence which can cause serious problems for them in their life.

If you know someone involved with those things, it would be loving of you to warn them of the dangers.
I have some friends who are Christian had received Reiki and Yoga as personal choice.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟445,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I have some friends who are Christian had received Reiki and Yoga as personal choice.

Many times persons do not understand what they are dealing with, when they make the choices that they do.
I hope that your friends will be alright, as the choices they made were spiritually dangerous.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Thijs Hottenhuis

Dec 3, 2023
Valkenburg Lb
Visit site
✟16,772.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have a question is it OK for some Christian to receive Reiki and Yoga at all? The Bible doesn't tell us that so was wondering.
I believe it is perfectly okay to do this, this doesn't conflict with any religion or spiritual practise, including Christianity. Just don't drop your praying and worshipping habits for these kinds of practices, that would be a loss. ;)

Upvote 0
May 1, 2022
Midland
✟17,007.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I believe it is perfectly okay to do this, this doesn't conflict with any religion or spiritual practise, including Christianity. Just don't drop your praying and worshipping habits for these kinds of practices, that would be a loss. ;)
I agree with you it should be personal choice if some Christian wants to do Reiki/Yoga it's their choice.

Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟118,056.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I agree with you it should be personal choice if some Christian wants to do Reiki/Yoga it's their choice.
Why ask the question?

Christians have choices, but narrow is the way that leads to eternal life

Upvote 0