So so so excited!!!!!

Jul 15, 2011
✟15,112.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi all! I'm new here but I just wanted to share my excitment over finding this board. I was on another website and all the ladies there have been very nice, but I'm starting to grow very uncomfortable there. There are quite a few unbelievers and it saddens me to see these ladies with such a lack of faith and such animosity towards God. You can't say anything to them because the become angry when you do. :( On a happy note, I can't wait to spend time with you all through this journey that we're traveling together!

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi all! I'm new here but I just wanted to share my excitment over finding this board. I was on another website and all the ladies there have been very nice, but I'm starting to grow very uncomfortable there. There are quite a few unbelievers and it saddens me to see these ladies with such a lack of faith and such animosity towards God. You can't say anything to them because the become angry when you do. :( On a happy note, I can't wait to spend time with you all through this journey that we're traveling together!

:wave:
Do u have children?
This is an amazing thing and can be disheartening at the same time. Have yet to see anyone being disrespectful. I am excited with you and for u.:hug:
We have 4 children, 1 adopted and TTC our 5th.

Upvote 0