Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
No. If you haven't 1 hour in the life that has been given to you, you really need to seriously think what path your walking blindlessly down into.

Well between work, family and sleep my spare time is precious. This seems like a poor time to spend it, especially given the snippy vague responses about it.

• Agree
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,277,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
No. If you haven't 1 hour in the life that has been given to you, you really need to seriously think what path your walking blindlessly down into.

If you don't have an hour to give to considering the torments of Naraka, perhaps you need to reconsider why you are a Christian and not a Buddhist?

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,277,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
After 10 years of this on the forums, I don't think it's spam.

I think the most compelling argument to consider Christianity really is that we will supposedly be punished in hell for the rest of eternity unless we adopt a set of 2000+ year old, unprovable beliefs because a god demands it.

I can think of better reason than that to be a Christian, so it's sort of sad that's all evangelicals offer up as a motivation. A motivation that could only appeal to the psychologically damaged or vulnerable. And that makes the evangelists in question look sleazy.

Upvote 0