Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
✟8,803.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello All,

I've studied and composed a rather lengthy summation of how I'm seeing things to start unfold here in the very near future. Yes, I could be way off the mark but, I'd like to hear your thoughts on what has / is transpiring.

Let me preface this article by stating I'm not dogmatic and speculating about my eschatology, though I'm becoming more convinced that “galactic aliens” will figure into the falling away and one world religion. There are thousands of years of UFO sightings but this generation is seeing and reporting a massive increase of unexplained extraterrestrial phenomenon. The very nature and history of the phenomenon, it bears the evidence of a huge delusion.

I've always been an eschatology buff and as “the signs of the times” are exponentially unfolding right before our eyes, I'm studying scripture and end-time prophesy like never before. Anxiously awaiting the very near harpazo (rapture) that can happen at any moment.

We're living in the age (last generation) where biblical last days great mysteries are being revealed to us, the Book is being unsealed. My grandfather knew his Bible much better than I do today. When he went to be with the Lord in the early 70's, I don't believe he had much of an idea of the means and technology that could usher in the One World Religion and The One World Government. Much like our thermonuclear age where a nuclear bomb would make sense describing some of the destruction the Bible predicts. A few generations ago who could have imagined what terrestrial force or device could accomplish such devastation? Not to mention bar codes, RFID chips, powerful computers and the like.

I've often pondered a number of biblical verses on end times and wondered what it meant, what and how would usher it in the New World Order, such as;

(2 Thessalonians 2: 3-4, 11) Let no man deceive you by any means; for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God…. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. (underline mine)

(Matthew 24: 24) Jesus said, “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (underline mine)

Wow, what a powerful statement! What “lie” could be so powerful that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect, and who is “they” and where is that power coming from? What fantastic event(s) might occur to rapidly usher in “The Son of Perdition”?

Matthew 24: 4, “And take heed that no man deceive you”.

Based on these verses and others, I believe this falling away and strong delusions will occur suddenly, and not over a span of lengthy time, though I may be wrong and I'm not dogmatic about it. If I'm correct in my view what event(s), who and how can this possibly occur to deceive the entire world? Let's talk some conditioning.

Have you noticed all the constant UFO / alien programs on the History, Discovery, National Geographic channels and many other stations over the last five – ten years? As of a couple of years ago 72 percent of Americans believe in extraterrestrial life, 48 percent believe in UFOs, and 15 percent believe they have seen a UFO.

Not to mention the dozens of Hollywood movies dealing with space aliens, abductions, UFO'S and demonology. Could this possibly be some conditioning before the disclosure of what our government and the Vatican know?

With this in mind before we proceed, do you recall the Halloween October 30, 1938 episode of “The War of the Worlds” narrated on the CBS network by Orson Welles? The localized panic that ensued for those that tuned in late and didn't hear it was a scam? This might be beneficial to understanding any government(s) cover-up. Let's looks at some very well documented facts.

I'm sure everyone is well aware of the July 8, 1947 Roswell UFO Incident, where the government initially disclosed that it was in fact, an alien spacecraft with bodies recovered. Then within just a few hours immediately retracting their statement and claiming it was just a “weather balloon”! I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist but, even today, 68 years later, the government will not disclose its records on that incident, it's above top secret. Without going into much detail, there were many witnesses and documents that discounts the governments claims of a weather balloon. It's as if they're insulting our intelligence.

When you eliminate the hoaxes and remove all possible natural causes, surgical precise cattle mutilations beyond modern medicines ability and drained of blood, crop circles, alien abductions, and UFO extraterrestrial sightings seem to be real events. It's well documented and without going into depth, reliable credible people such as; presidents, governors, astronauts, military pilots, police, etc. have witnessed and testified to these events. Are they really real, and are they actually interplanetary space beings or evil inter-dimensional beings?

Not long ago we thought we lived in a three dimensions, length, width and height. Einstein proved that we live in at least four dimensions with the addition of time. It has been proven time is not linear, it is affected by speed, gravity and mass. It's proven that the speed of light (186,000 miles per second) has been slowing down over “time”. Think of the implications for physics of that! Particle and quantum physicists have discovered we apparently live in a universe of TEN dimensions. Just some food for thought as we continue on to the crux of the matter.

The para-physical nature of UFOs in flight would require them to be mass less. These are unrecognized dimensions beyond our three dimensional space-time domain. I believe “time” was created during the creation week for the creation, and all the heavenly host lives outside of time, another dimension with no time restraints.

Matthew 24: 37 Jesus said, “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the son of man be”.

What was the major distinction in Noah's day that caused God to destroy all of mankind?

Genesis 6: 2, 4

2. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I'm well aware of the many respected Bible scholars views for the line of Seth view (Lamech), however I'm not one of them. Without going into depth on the various biblical translations of the text and combining the 1611 KJV Bible, and the Strong's Hebrew to Greek translations of word meanings, it's readily apparent to me the “sons of God” if taken literally are fallen Angels and their offspring are the “Nephilim” hybrids (giants).

It appears that fallen angels can not only assume human form but also eat and “shed (leave) their own habitation”. Recall the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent. I believe this “seed” refers to procreation and genealogical descendants.

A number of founding church fathers and first century historian Flavius Josephus held the position that angels co-inhabited with woman along with Philo of Alexandria, as did many rabbinical authorities. The Septuagint, a Greek translation of the original Hebrew Old Testament, gives support to the angelic view reading “angels of God” instead of “sons of God”.

There has always been wicked sin in the world that caused God to bring forth judgment “locally”, such as destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, but never the destruction of the earths population that the Lord regretted creating. Therefor I submit, along with the wicked sinfulness of man, the Lord destroyed the world by a global flood to destroy the Nephilim that polluted humanities genetic DNA pool. I think Noah and his immediate family were the few left that didn't have a contaminated DNA gene pool. Satan tried to corrupt the blood line of Jesus.

Recall that Noah was “perfect in his generation”. Translate the word “perfect” from the Hebrew to Greek, and you'll find it doesn't mean without sin. I take the meaning as with out blemish, his DNA was not corrupted.

An interesting side note: The Bible states the Nephilim were on the earth prior to the flood, and after that! Could it be the “sons of God” (fallen Angels) came back and restarted the whole process again to corrupt the bloodline of Christ? Or an interesting study about Noah's wicked son Ham, that his wife may have been corrupted with the corrupt Nephilim gene? Back to the topic at hand.

Some of the following excellent research and documentation material has been gleaned from excellent books such as; “On the Path of the Immortals” and “Exo-Vaticana”, by Thomas Horn & Cris Putnam. I highly recommend these well documented books and the exhaustive research that went into them.

In the interest of brevity, I'm omitting much supporting evidence and documentation. So, what could possibly happen to almost immediately usher in a One World Government and One World Religion?

Let's first looks at the worlds largest religion with well over one billion followers. I won't comment on the pagan practices, praying to Mary and the saints for intercession, cult wide child molestations, intermediaries, etc. Let's look at the Vatican.

Since Vatican II, the Catholic church doctrine has drastically changed to that of, can alien extra terrestrials be saved, and be Baptized. And that alien beings might be more moral than us and not in need of a savior. I'm not kidding, this is documented Roman Catholic scarey stuff. Let's take a look at what the Vatican and our government are involved with.

The worlds best optical telescope, the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT), is located on Mount Graham in Arizona, about eighty miles from Tucson, Arizona. Interestingly, it is owned and operated by the Vatican and NASA. Why is the Vatican so interested in aliens and outer space? The short documented answer is; they want to be the alien representative here on earth. Read on.

Here's something that should make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. There is a device installed on Mount Graham named by the Vatican L.U.C.I.F.E.R. It conveniently stands for, Large Binocular Telescope Near Infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research. It's affectionately referred to as “Lucy”i. No I'm not making this bizarre stuff up!

Here's a statement from the Vatican's top astronomer at Mount Graham.“The highest levels of Vatican administration and Geo-politics know that, now, knowledge of what's going on in space, and what's approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years”ii

Luke 21: 26 “Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

In addition to pestilence, famine, earthquakes, etc. Could some things coming on the earth be open demonic visitations in space craft? Could anyone's heart fail them by such a sight?

An interesting note to non-biblical prophesy that has been proved to be very, very accurate to date. In the prophesy of the pope's outlined by Saint Malachy O'morgair, known as Saint Malachy, this final pope, Cardinal Trarcisio Bertone, now Pope Francis, is the final pope and is prophesied to be the False Prophet? Based on the fact that he is the first ever Jesuit Pope elected, the history of the Jesuits and his communist views, declaring a one world government is needed and other bazaar statements, as a Pope addressing our Congress and the United Nations for the first time ever this month, and requesting a global solution to our problems, etc. I'm of the view he or his “secretary of state” only second to the Pope, is a likely candidate for the False Prophet, “maybe”? According to scripture, we will not know who the anti-Christ (in place of Christ) is until after the Rapture. I know of nothing scriptural that says the False Prophet can not be identified or revealed before the harpazo. This is just speculation of course but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

So, once again I ask the question and postulate an educated hunch to a possible answer. What event(s) could transpire to cause a “great falling away”, a One World Religion and One World Government, all in a very brief time?

How about an alien visitation from another planet the government can't hide, and a disclosure that the governments and the Vatican were suppressing what they knew, not to panic the population?

Would these projected advanced galactic alien beings give power to a one world leader to produce signs and wonders in the heavens and on earth to deceive mankind, then demand worship? Tell us the world was seeded by them, and all kinds of lying and wondrous works manifested by the “Son of Perdition”? Would they appoint one of their own (anti-Christ), a possible hybrid Nephilim lying in wait and demand worship of him? With the events and technology unfolding the way it is, I think it might be plausible?

The Bible is very clear that there are “gates or portals” (generally mountains) the “sons of God” (fallen Angels, Demons, Spirits) use to transport between dimensions, the seen and unseen. The way I interrupt it anyway.

I believe what the world is seeing and witnessing is extra-dimensional satanic beings here to deceive the world. Projecting themselves as physical entities and conditioning and deceiving the world to believe they are extra-terrestrial, and not demonic evil at its very core.

In Christ,

Dennis

iExo-Vaticana, Cris Putnam & Thomas Horn

iiThe Art Bell Show, April 5, 1997

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Quote Dennis1209 - An interesting side note: The Bible states the Nephilim were on the earth prior to the flood, and after that! Could it be the “sons of God” (fallen Angels) came back and restarted the whole process again to corrupt the bloodline of Christ? Or an interesting study about Noah's wicked son Ham, that his wife may have been corrupted with the corrupt Nephilim gene?

I think the scripture is clear on this one , it says: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.

Looks like it was a repeat performance.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Moved thread.jpg

If your post was removed it was either in violation of the rules

of the Current forum it is in or was Off Topic or both.

Please note this is now in the Eschatology Forum which is a

Christian Only forum.

Reactions: farout
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟829,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello All,

I've studied and composed a rather lengthy summation of how I'm seeing things to start unfold here in the very near future.

Do you mean "very near future" in the same way the apostles meant it when they said it, or are you using a different meaning?

According to scripture, we will not know who the anti-Christ (in place of Christ) is until after the Rapture.

I Hate to be a stickler for details, but what Scripture is this "according to"?
Got a chapter and verse?

Upvote 0

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello All,

I've studied and composed a rather lengthy summation of how I'm seeing things to start unfold here in the very near future. Yes, I could be way off the mark but, I'd like to hear your thoughts on what has / is transpiring.

Let me preface this article by stating I'm not dogmatic and speculating about my eschatology, though I'm becoming more convinced that “galactic aliens” will figure into the falling away and one world religion. There are thousands of years of UFO sightings but this generation is seeing and reporting a massive increase of unexplained extraterrestrial phenomenon. The very nature and history of the phenomenon, it bears the evidence of a huge delusion.

I've always been an eschatology buff and as “the signs of the times” are exponentially unfolding right before our eyes, I'm studying scripture and end-time prophesy like never before. Anxiously awaiting the very near harpazo (rapture) that can happen at any moment.

We're living in the age (last generation) where biblical last days great mysteries are being revealed to us, the Book is being unsealed. My grandfather knew his Bible much better than I do today. When he went to be with the Lord in the early 70's, I don't believe he had much of an idea of the means and technology that could usher in the One World Religion and The One World Government. Much like our thermonuclear age where a nuclear bomb would make sense describing some of the destruction the Bible predicts. A few generations ago who could have imagined what terrestrial force or device could accomplish such devastation? Not to mention bar codes, RFID chips, powerful computers and the like.

I've often pondered a number of biblical verses on end times and wondered what it meant, what and how would usher it in the New World Order, such as;

(2 Thessalonians 2: 3-4, 11) Let no man deceive you by any means; for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God…. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. (underline mine)

(Matthew 24: 24) Jesus said, “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (underline mine)

Wow, what a powerful statement! What “lie” could be so powerful that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect, and who is “they” and where is that power coming from? What fantastic event(s) might occur to rapidly usher in “The Son of Perdition”?

Matthew 24: 4, “And take heed that no man deceive you”.

Based on these verses and others, I believe this falling away and strong delusions will occur suddenly, and not over a span of lengthy time, though I may be wrong and I'm not dogmatic about it. If I'm correct in my view what event(s), who and how can this possibly occur to deceive the entire world? Let's talk some conditioning.

Have you noticed all the constant UFO / alien programs on the History, Discovery, National Geographic channels and many other stations over the last five – ten years? As of a couple of years ago 72 percent of Americans believe in extraterrestrial life, 48 percent believe in UFOs, and 15 percent believe they have seen a UFO.

Not to mention the dozens of Hollywood movies dealing with space aliens, abductions, UFO'S and demonology. Could this possibly be some conditioning before the disclosure of what our government and the Vatican know?

With this in mind before we proceed, do you recall the Halloween October 30, 1938 episode of “The War of the Worlds” narrated on the CBS network by Orson Welles? The localized panic that ensued for those that tuned in late and didn't hear it was a scam? This might be beneficial to understanding any government(s) cover-up. Let's looks at some very well documented facts.

I'm sure everyone is well aware of the July 8, 1947 Roswell UFO Incident, where the government initially disclosed that it was in fact, an alien spacecraft with bodies recovered. Then within just a few hours immediately retracting their statement and claiming it was just a “weather balloon”! I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist but, even today, 68 years later, the government will not disclose its records on that incident, it's above top secret. Without going into much detail, there were many witnesses and documents that discounts the governments claims of a weather balloon. It's as if they're insulting our intelligence.

When you eliminate the hoaxes and remove all possible natural causes, surgical precise cattle mutilations beyond modern medicines ability and drained of blood, crop circles, alien abductions, and UFO extraterrestrial sightings seem to be real events. It's well documented and without going into depth, reliable credible people such as; presidents, governors, astronauts, military pilots, police, etc. have witnessed and testified to these events. Are they really real, and are they actually interplanetary space beings or evil inter-dimensional beings?

Not long ago we thought we lived in a three dimensions, length, width and height. Einstein proved that we live in at least four dimensions with the addition of time. It has been proven time is not linear, it is affected by speed, gravity and mass. It's proven that the speed of light (186,000 miles per second) has been slowing down over “time”. Think of the implications for physics of that! Particle and quantum physicists have discovered we apparently live in a universe of TEN dimensions. Just some food for thought as we continue on to the crux of the matter.

The para-physical nature of UFOs in flight would require them to be mass less. These are unrecognized dimensions beyond our three dimensional space-time domain. I believe “time” was created during the creation week for the creation, and all the heavenly host lives outside of time, another dimension with no time restraints.

Matthew 24: 37 Jesus said, “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the son of man be”.

What was the major distinction in Noah's day that caused God to destroy all of mankind?

Genesis 6: 2, 4

2. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I'm well aware of the many respected Bible scholars views for the line of Seth view (Lamech), however I'm not one of them. Without going into depth on the various biblical translations of the text and combining the 1611 KJV Bible, and the Strong's Hebrew to Greek translations of word meanings, it's readily apparent to me the “sons of God” if taken literally are fallen Angels and their offspring are the “Nephilim” hybrids (giants).

It appears that fallen angels can not only assume human form but also eat and “shed (leave) their own habitation”. Recall the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent. I believe this “seed” refers to procreation and genealogical descendants.

A number of founding church fathers and first century historian Flavius Josephus held the position that angels co-inhabited with woman along with Philo of Alexandria, as did many rabbinical authorities. The Septuagint, a Greek translation of the original Hebrew Old Testament, gives support to the angelic view reading “angels of God” instead of “sons of God”.

There has always been wicked sin in the world that caused God to bring forth judgment “locally”, such as destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, but never the destruction of the earths population that the Lord regretted creating. Therefor I submit, along with the wicked sinfulness of man, the Lord destroyed the world by a global flood to destroy the Nephilim that polluted humanities genetic DNA pool. I think Noah and his immediate family were the few left that didn't have a contaminated DNA gene pool. Satan tried to corrupt the blood line of Jesus.

Recall that Noah was “perfect in his generation”. Translate the word “perfect” from the Hebrew to Greek, and you'll find it doesn't mean without sin. I take the meaning as with out blemish, his DNA was not corrupted.

An interesting side note: The Bible states the Nephilim were on the earth prior to the flood, and after that! Could it be the “sons of God” (fallen Angels) came back and restarted the whole process again to corrupt the bloodline of Christ? Or an interesting study about Noah's wicked son Ham, that his wife may have been corrupted with the corrupt Nephilim gene? Back to the topic at hand.

Some of the following excellent research and documentation material has been gleaned from excellent books such as; “On the Path of the Immortals” and “Exo-Vaticana”, by Thomas Horn & Cris Putnam. I highly recommend these well documented books and the exhaustive research that went into them.

In the interest of brevity, I'm omitting much supporting evidence and documentation. So, what could possibly happen to almost immediately usher in a One World Government and One World Religion?

Let's first looks at the worlds largest religion with well over one billion followers. I won't comment on the pagan practices, praying to Mary and the saints for intercession, cult wide child molestations, intermediaries, etc. Let's look at the Vatican.

Since Vatican II, the Catholic church doctrine has drastically changed to that of, can alien extra terrestrials be saved, and be Baptized. And that alien beings might be more moral than us and not in need of a savior. I'm not kidding, this is documented Roman Catholic scarey stuff. Let's take a look at what the Vatican and our government are involved with.

The worlds best optical telescope, the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT), is located on Mount Graham in Arizona, about eighty miles from Tucson, Arizona. Interestingly, it is owned and operated by the Vatican and NASA. Why is the Vatican so interested in aliens and outer space? The short documented answer is; they want to be the alien representative here on earth. Read on.

Here's something that should make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. There is a device installed on Mount Graham named by the Vatican L.U.C.I.F.E.R. It conveniently stands for, Large Binocular Telescope Near Infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research. It's affectionately referred to as “Lucy”i. No I'm not making this bizarre stuff up!

Here's a statement from the Vatican's top astronomer at Mount Graham.“The highest levels of Vatican administration and Geo-politics know that, now, knowledge of what's going on in space, and what's approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years”ii

Luke 21: 26 “Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

In addition to pestilence, famine, earthquakes, etc. Could some things coming on the earth be open demonic visitations in space craft? Could anyone's heart fail them by such a sight?

An interesting note to non-biblical prophesy that has been proved to be very, very accurate to date. In the prophesy of the pope's outlined by Saint Malachy O'morgair, known as Saint Malachy, this final pope, Cardinal Trarcisio Bertone, now Pope Francis, is the final pope and is prophesied to be the False Prophet? Based on the fact that he is the first ever Jesuit Pope elected, the history of the Jesuits and his communist views, declaring a one world government is needed and other bazaar statements, as a Pope addressing our Congress and the United Nations for the first time ever this month, and requesting a global solution to our problems, etc. I'm of the view he or his “secretary of state” only second to the Pope, is a likely candidate for the False Prophet, “maybe”? According to scripture, we will not know who the anti-Christ (in place of Christ) is until after the Rapture. I know of nothing scriptural that says the False Prophet can not be identified or revealed before the harpazo. This is just speculation of course but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

So, once again I ask the question and postulate an educated hunch to a possible answer. What event(s) could transpire to cause a “great falling away”, a One World Religion and One World Government, all in a very brief time?

How about an alien visitation from another planet the government can't hide, and a disclosure that the governments and the Vatican were suppressing what they knew, not to panic the population?

Would these projected advanced galactic alien beings give power to a one world leader to produce signs and wonders in the heavens and on earth to deceive mankind, then demand worship? Tell us the world was seeded by them, and all kinds of lying and wondrous works manifested by the “Son of Perdition”? Would they appoint one of their own (anti-Christ), a possible hybrid Nephilim lying in wait and demand worship of him? With the events and technology unfolding the way it is, I think it might be plausible?

The Bible is very clear that there are “gates or portals” (generally mountains) the “sons of God” (fallen Angels, Demons, Spirits) use to transport between dimensions, the seen and unseen. The way I interrupt it anyway.

I believe what the world is seeing and witnessing is extra-dimensional satanic beings here to deceive the world. Projecting themselves as physical entities and conditioning and deceiving the world to believe they are extra-terrestrial, and not demonic evil at its very core.

In Christ,

Dennis

iExo-Vaticana, Cris Putnam & Thomas Horn

iiThe Art Bell Show, April 5, 1997

Hi Dennis,

You talk about a number of things, many of which have been discussed a lot already in the Eschatoloy forum. Maybe you could browse through and read a number of these threads.

I just want to respond to one thing you said: "Anxiously awaiting the very near harpazo (rapture) that can happen at any moment."

Scripture gives us signs (e.g., Matthew 24) and says that people who are watching will be able to recognize the nearness of the gathering or "rapture" (1 Thessalonians 5:4-9, Hebrews 10:24-25). Therefore, it is not at any moment and it's not without sign.

Scripture says that the gathering of the living in Christ won't precede the resurrection of the dead in Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17), and that the first resurrection includes martyrs of the Great Tribulation (Revelation 20:4-6). Scripture does not teach a pre-Tribulation rapture of the Church. What it teaches is a Post-Tribulation Resurrection Gathering. If you want to be ready, be mentally prepared to stay strong in faith and give testimony concerning Jesus unto death, if necessary--for most Christians who endure in their faith will be martyred in the Tribulation (Revelation 14:12-13, etc.).

Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
My comment

Do not fall for the ideas directly above

No man can know the dating of the Lord's early pre-tribulation call for His true ecclesia .... He has not revealed the dating of this event event .... it will come without warning .... no signs before

And the gathering at the end of the days of the coming tribulation [Matthew 24:29-31; Matthew 25:31-46] is not a resurrection of anyone .... all resurrected will have already been made immortal .... the pre-tribulation ecclesia, the Lord's two tribulation prophets, and those who became believers and martyred for their faith during the tribulation

Do not listen to the post-tribulation ruse .... this teaching is the lie of the devil

Satan has motive .... he wants you to miss the Lord's pre-tribulation call

And if you do he will hunt you down to kill you in the tribulation period [Revelation 12:12]

It is true that those in the tribulation will be able to count the days from its beginning to the ending of the period and the appearance of the Lord upon the earth .... this has been revealed with precision

But no one knows the dating of the beginning of the same

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dennis1209

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
✟8,803.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I guess this is why we're divided into pre / post / no millenial, pre-trib, mid-trib and post tribulation, etc. My personal eschatology and belief's are overwhelmingly in support of a pre-tribulation catching up (harpazo, rapture). As we all know, many books, sermons, debates and arguments have ensued over this hermeneutic view point.

It is certain we all can't be right in our study of scripture and the end-times. Based on prophesy, events and the descriptions of the 'end times', who can deny we are on the threshold of finding out?

Something that would boggle my mind... Would be to try and explain to my great-grandfather or a past generation; space travel, landing on Mars and the moon, nuclear weapons, lasers, satellites, planes flying faster than the speed of sound, computers and the Internet, trans-humanism, DNA and current Chimera experimentation, genome mapping, iphones, millions of aborted babies, passing laws calling evil good and good evil, a U.S. President on national television stating, "America is no longer a Christian nation"...

Based on the previous thousands of years of human history, all of a sudden we're living in a very different and unique period of history. Going to and fro and our knowledge has increased.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Good post Dennis

Daniel
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Much is revealed to Daniel with explanation about the time of the end .... a time obviously far off from his day

The prophecies are given to be understood and can be, so the shutting up and sealing is to indicate that the events of what Daniel was shown were for many days henceforth

One of the features of that day will be the increase of transportation, communications, and worldly knowledge

This is not knowledge and understanding of the Lord's Word .... very little of this is around today and ignored by men

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I guess this is why we're divided into pre / post / no millenial, pre-trib, mid-trib and post tribulation, etc. My personal eschatology and belief's are overwhelmingly in support of a pre-tribulation catching up (harpazo, rapture). As we all know, many books, sermons, debates and arguments have ensued over this hermeneutic view point.

Dennis, I would caution you against appealing to men instead of the testimony of Scripture.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

I believe this prophecy is for today. We have people referring to the supposed authority of an abundance of teachers who say what the people want to hear--that we Christians will be raptured off the earth without experiencing death or the difficult trials of the Great Tribulation.

Have you searched the Scriptures to get an understanding of end times? If so, where have you found the pre-Tribulation rapture actually taught explicitly? I would urge you don't hide behind self-professed theologians or the way you want things to be. I wouldn't have chosen the path God chose for me, but that's because He's God and I'm not. If the Bible doesn't teach it, it's a fable.

Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The onset of the Great Tribulation Period will cause many to fall away. Many Pre-Tribbers believe we will be taken out before it happens, so if it does and they are still here, they will be confused and distraught, possibly abandoning their faith. Others who are claimed Christians, who really aren't born again believers, will fall. When trouble comes, if their roots aren't deep, planted in fertile soil and they haven't been nourishing the seed that was sown in them, they too will wither and die. The Sower of the Seed explains that seed planted in rocky or shallow soil will not mature and bare fruit. They will not endure and persevere, because they do not have the Holy Spirit in them, so are not capable of enduring this test. As far as all the other faiths in the world who believe in different gods, or reincarnation, they will fall from their false faith. Hence, the great falling away.
That said, during this Great Tribulation, a star (angel) is given the key to the bottomless pit and releases 200 million demonic locusts that torture mankind for 5 months!!! I would say people would fall away from whatever little faith they have, if they have not been born again. Those who have the mark of the beast will suffer. So these demonic locusts will physically will be seen and I suppose people may think they are aliens from another planet - it doesn't matter, they what they think, they're toast.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟31,701.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've posted this suggestion in other threads for UFO enthusiasts. You really should take a look at a DVD video movie entitled "The Mirage Men", for the other side of the story. It's available in most libraries for FREE.

Both the West and the Soviets had a strong motivation for perpetuating the UFO myth during the Cold War era, mostly in order to throw up a smoke screen for secret aircraft technology (like UAV's) and to intimidate the enemy with the threat of another government back-engineering advanced alien technology. It seems the myth is now being revived during the New Cold War era. It's called counter intelligence psychological operations, or psy-ops for short.

The operation involves infiltrating organizations like MUFON with government agents of influence, who supply droves of fake documents, affidavits and photos. Sometimes incidents are staged, like the famous Phoenix Lights. Even the military and civilian aviation are sometimes deliberately compromised. UFO experts in particular are groomed for success, or destroyed and discredited as the individual case may be.

Take the strange phenomena of "cattle mutilations" for instance. The irrational assumption is aliens have some bizarre interest in bovine life forms. The reality is, radiation poisoning presents in the mouth, thyroid glands of the neck and the lower intestines of the GI tracts of animals. Governments are merely conducting field autopsies of cattle to determine the residual effects of radiation exposure from decades of above ground nuclear testing around the world.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm becoming more convinced that “galactic aliens” will figure into the falling away and one world religion.
Since there's neither scientific nor Scriptural evidence of the existence of any extraterrestrial aliens at all (unless we're counting angels as such, which seems to me silly) that believing in them requires a leap of faith that I'm not interested in making.

There are thousands of years of UFO sightings but this generation is seeing and reporting a massive increase of unexplained extraterrestrial phenomenon.
UFO researcher Leslie Kean says " “roughly 90 to 95 percent of UFO sightings can be explained” as “weather balloons, flares, sky lanterns, planes flying in formation, secret military aircraft, birds reflecting the sun, planes reflecting the sun, blimps, helicopters, the planet Venus or Mars, meteors or meteorites, space junk, satellites, sundogs, ball lightning, ice crystals, reflected light off clouds, lights on the ground or lights reflected on a cockpit window." That doesn't leave a whole lot that can reasonably be explained as "unexplained extraterrestrial phenomenon", even if we have made the necessary leap of faith to believe that there are any ETs out there at all. To believe that every time someone sees something they can identify in the sky that it's Spacemen & Flying Saucers is simply silly.

Anxiously awaiting the very near harpazo (rapture) that can happen at any moment.
I, like most of the brethren over the last 2000-odd years, await the coming of our Lord, which is detailed in Scripture, rather than "The Rapture", which is not.

We're living in the age
Recalls to mind the Jehovah's Witnesses proclaiming in the early 20th century "Millions now living will never die!" They even had the date of our Lord's return (The Rapture hadn't been invented yet) nailed down - in 1914. Oops!

They believe in ET life based upon what, exactly? There is no evidence at all, for or against. So what leads them to believe that there are aliens at all? Reason, or mere superstition?

As for seeing UFOs, who hasn't? If you see a flying thing and you don't know what it is, it's a "UFO". It is not, in all likelihood, a Flying Saucer being driven by Spacemen. Far more likely to be Southwest 1245 to Los Angeles. But far more fun to think it was Spacemen rather than a bunch of uncomfortable people dining on half a Coke and a bag of pretzels.

Could be? Sure. Likelihood? Roughly zero.

oThe localized panic that ensued for those that tuned in late and didn't hear it was a scam?
there's a largish amount of difference between the dramatization of a popular novel and a "scam". <Laugh>

This might be beneficial to understanding any government(s) cover-up.
Cover up of what? Spacemen and Flying Saucers?

I'm sure everyone is well aware of the July 8, 1947 Roswell UFO Incident, where the government initially disclosed that it was in fact, an alien spacecraft with bodies recovered.
Sorry, fiction.

This is all mumbo jumbo, old man. Our Lord will return when it is His good pleasure to return. No Spacemen & Flying Saucers, no Vatican conspiracies, no one with magical satanical powers, no Hollywood special FX bravo sierra. Stick with your Bible, preferably the New Testament. Pretty much all we need to know as Christians is right there.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟31,701.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We know now, the reason the Roswell incident was initially reported by the Air Force as a UFO encounter was to cover up Project Mogal, where high altitude balloons were being used to monitor radioactivity from Soviet nuclear tests in the atmosphere. The whole UFO thing was purposely staged and was a psy-ops counterintelligence operation by the government.

The famous photo of RAAF major Jessie Marcel kneeling over debris of the craft on the floor and holding a message towards the media cameras with the words printed on it, "Flying Disc Recovered, debris and alien bodies being transported to Wright Patterson Field" was (you have to admit) pretty convenient. No one in his position would have accidentally committed such a blunder of national security, unless it was a deliberate act of subterfuge.

The hundreds of classified documents released years later under the Freedom of Information Act about the Roswell incident, as well as the Majestic 12 account supporting the story of a recovered UFO were of course also fakes planted by the government to forever protect the secrecy of Project Mogul.

All this was covered in depth in the video movie "The Mirage Men" which explains the truth about the real nature of the cover-up associated with the Roswell incident.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟31,701.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When you think about it, the whole proposition of recovered alien spacecraft and back engineered alien technology is pretty ludicrous when NASA is still having to send primitive space probes to Jupiter and Mars to get pictures. If we had alien flying saucer technology, why not just use our own UFO's to go to those planets ? (Answer) because we don't have any flying saucers ! Lol.

The other obvious question is why aliens (if they existed), would even bother to visit Earth ? Any civilization advanced enough to cross hundreds of light years of space would hardly be interested in a primitive culture such as our own. It would be like you driving across the Sahara Desert and stopping along the way to try communicating with an ant pile.

Recently, Stephen Hawking (theoretical physicist and arguably one of the smartest men alive), suggested if advanced aliens did visit Earth, they would likely have done the same thing to us, we've done to every primitive culture we've encountered... namely exterminate us.

UFO enthusiasts have speculated the aliens would come here for Earth's resources. That idea held some merit for a while, until NASA astronomers and scientists discovered recently that uninhabited Earth like exo-planets are actually pretty common and numerous in space. Nor has NASA detected any evidence of these Earth like planets having been exploited by aliens.

The idea aliens visited Earth in the distant past is totally absurd. If the ancient Egyptians were taught to build the pyramids by aliens, why are there examples of proto-type pyramids (some of them failed and imperfect constructions), evidenced in Egypt ? Obviously, the Egyptians had to learn how to construct the pyramids through trial and error. Stonehenge is no mystery either. It was built by Neolithic man using Neolithic tools.

Archeology doesn't lie. No alien artifacts, technology or evidence of aliens has ever been discovered near the pyramids, Stonehenge, or Nazca. Evidence of advanced alien knowledge being possessed by Neolithic people is based on the erroneous assumption that early man was somehow unintelligent.

Archeology proves exactly the opposite. We know the ancient Egyptians probably understood how to produce primitive batteries and may have even known what a light bulb was. Which explains the lack of any smoke residue on the painted walls inside pyramids. Advanced technology has been discovered, lost and rediscovered throughout human history without any help from aliens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,522.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am convinced that this so called "alien" technology is actually rediscovered pre-flood technology. The Bible tells us a couple of things that make me think rediscovered technology of the pre-flood era. The Bible tells us a couple of things that makes me think this.
(1)Ecc. 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc. 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

(2) The discovery of ancient structures that we cannot replicate with today's technology.

Why can't we see that our Hollywood view of ancient times is so wrong. Think backward before the flood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,522.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Here is a great lie... Aliens created man....Lucifer is god...
Fantastic event?

Who are they? The verse says false christs and false prophets.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟31,701.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am convinced that this so called "alien" technology is actually rediscovered pre-flood technology.

This is an area of archeology I find pretty fascinating. The existence of highly advanced Neolithic (perhaps even Pre-Paleolithic) civilizations is very intriguing. The famous underwater archeologists Robert Ballard (who discovered the remains of the Titanic), found evidence of a very extensive Neolithic (late stone age era) civilization around the shores of the Black Sea in 2000 which existed before the region was flooded some 7,500 years ago.

So far, the investigation sponsored by the National Geographic Society has uncovered 50 underwater sites that show evidence of permanent habitations, including houses with large wooden beams, chisel and axe tools made from obsidian and ceramic vessels (pottery) used to store food, an indication agriculture and perhaps even trade was being practiced there.

There is also the mystery of the Sphinx. Many Egyptologists now believe the Sphinx was not originally constructed by the Egyptians at all, but was instead adopted by them and reworked as a renovation. The surface of the Sphinx shows extensive signs of erosion from torrential rains, which means the monument would have had to have existed when Northern Africa was covered by tropical forests around 20,000 years ago.

Evidence has also been discovered in the Americas which seems to indicate the Indian civilizations of North and South America may have actually had some contact with, or at least knowledge of these ancient Neolithic Old World civilizations in Europe and Africa. Ancient wall carvings depicting elephants and camels have been found in South and Central America. Many American Indian cultures also have stories of an ancient diluvial flood epoch. It's also curious that the pyramids of the Americas show no archeological evidence of failed proto-type construction. America's pyramids were perfectly constructed from the outset.

Were there Prehistoric civilizations ? Did they have contact with one another ? In 2012 an ancient map was discovered that shows the Eastern coast of South America and the ice free Northern coast of Antarctica, called the Piri Reis Map. It certainly seems to indicate the ancients knew a whole lot more about the world than what we've given them credit for, doesn't it ?!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,522.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is an area of archeology I find pretty fascinating.

Yes I find it most intriguing . Are you familiar with the work of Tim Alberino? Here is a most interesting video of him on his latest project. I think you will find it interesting as it deals this subject.

Upvote 0

Dennis1209

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
✟8,803.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I find it most intriguing . Are you familiar with the work of Tim Alberino? Here is a most interesting video of him on his latest project. I think you will find it interesting as it deals this subject.

Personally, that's one of the reasons I brought up UFO'S, animal mutations, and the seemingly cover ups. I have many of the books and DVD'S by Time Alberino, Gary Stearman, Chuck Missler, Tom Horn, Chris Putnam, LA Marzulli, etc. All excellent, well researched and documented and make excellent suggestions to better understand eschatological scripture. The book that God told Daniel to shut up until the end-times is being opened before our very own eyes for our understanding.

Satan and his minions come with, "great signs and lying wonders." I can't count the number of Alien & UFO docudrama programs on television, much less the number of Hollywood movies. I get an uneasy gut feeling this is some sort of conditioning for and up coming disclosure or presentation in the future. Evidently American interest in the subjects have peaked and we're becoming conditioned. Whom is the present 'god' of this earth?

Anyone ever wonder 'why' the Vatican is so interested in astrology and astrobiology? Astrobiology, now there's a term you can actually get a P.H.D. in. What life is out there in astro land to study I ask? What business does the largest world religion have in astrology and astrobiology? Back on point... I highly recommend the book "Exo-Vaticana" by Cris Putnam & Tom Horn. It is well documented with interviews with the Vatican's top astronomer on why the Vatican is so interested in outer space and what is coming upon us. It's spine chilling with everything that the Vatican is coming out with since Vatican II.. If you subscribe to the Vatican being mentioned in Revelation and other places in scripture, things seem to be lining up. I find the Saint Malachy "prophecy of the Popes" very accurate and possibly inspired, as well as the Vatican Fatima secrecy, details and delays. That's an interesting study in itself.

There is no doubt 95% of UFO sightings / reports are mis-identification, natural phenomenon and hoax's but, the facts, testimony and evidence of the other 5%, is quite intriguing, especially when respected people such as; the police, governors, presidents, astronauts, former high ranking government officials, pilot's etc. testify to what they've seen.

I myself do not believe in UFO'S in the sense of extraterrestrials of inter galactic / extra galactic origin, that travel faster than the speed of light and break the universal law of physics. Based on Biblical scripture, Jesus being born 'once' a man, dying on the cross for our sins, being buried three days and being resurrected on the third day for our Atonement (what love!). I seriously doubt there is any physical intelligent life anywhere else in the universe. It makes me wonder why we are spending billions and billions of dollars and wasting our time trying to disprove our creation and that everything happened by chance? Just based on the "hundreds" of things that have to come together just to sustain our very existence, I can't fathom a belief it's all a coincidence and we're nothing more than pond scum.

I do believe fallen angels and demons have knowledge and power far superior to humans. Biblical evidence suggests they were here prior to Adam & Eve. They are created eternal beings that have had a long time to further increase their knowledge. How 'smart' would we become if we lived thousands of years? As far as I know, fallen angels and demon's are spirits. Demon's are disembodied spirits always looking for something or someone to possess. We know from Biblical text, God's Angels, and by extension Satan and fallen angels can take on flesh form when it suits them.

I take Gen 6: literally of what fallen angels can do and there offspring, and there's so much supporting credible non-canonical texts and evidence to support it.

I can't be dogmatic about it but... I believe we are starting to witness 'as in the days of Noah'. Research as ask yourself, what was the biggest difference in Noah's day compared to were we are today, and the biggest reason for the destruction of 'all' flesh with Noah's flood? [Hint, the gene pool.] The Nephilim and Chimaera are interesting studies.

I suspect some of the lying wonders and deceptions we are going to see are inter dimensional spirit beings doing signs and wonders in the sky that defy all laws of physics. I believe we 'co-exist' with fallen angels and demons and can't see them because they exist in another dimension until they want to appear in our dimension for their purposes. That's much more reasonable to believe than E.T.'S and galactic beings, is it not?

Never-the-less, we are living in exciting times where the daily news and prophesy are lining up nicely. If I should be granted to live that long, the next ten years should be very exciting.

Upvote 0