✟9,050.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Mike,

That was a beautiful icon. God bless you. :)

Hey Alex,

I just read the thread about your entry to Orthodoxy. I am so happy and proud that you're back home.

May you be a light unto others for many years to come.

And also a happy Lazarus Saturday to everyone, as well as an upcoming Holy Week. I'm going to try to refrain from forums to respect the Pascha.

See ya guys in Easter.

God bless.

Mina

Reactions: Michael G
Upvote 0

domi

I reject your reality and subsitute my own!
Oct 18, 2004
New York
✟22,029.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Michael the Iconographer said:
I do make them, but they are supposed to look really old. They are done in a classical Russian style.

Well congraulaions lol they look realy odd hehehehe. I like them though:D nice job.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
R

Rilian

CotpicGirl said:
Now I'm worried about what was said about us!
Andrew says, "Those Copts on CF are out of control!" ;)

That's it, those craaaaaazy Copts. :D

We've been having a weekly meeting to discuss a book we've been reading during Lent. Usually about a quarter to a half way in it just turns in to a free for all for everyone to discuss different things. I think we were actually talking about peoples experiences in different churches and an older cradle Orthodox couple mentioned that when they went to Egypt they visited a Coptic Church on a Friday afternoon and were amazed by how much activity there was in it. We also have one family that is mixed Byzantine/Coptic Orthodox in the parish which I didn't know about until last weekend. Father also said the current Coptic patriarch is a very saintly man.

Upvote 0

domi

I reject your reality and subsitute my own!
Oct 18, 2004
New York
✟22,029.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Rilian said:
domi, you should call him. You never know what can happen to e-mails. How far are you from the church?

like 37.8 miles. It's kinda far. And my dad willn't take me and I don't have a lincine..my problem is that I'm only 17 and i would feal so odd calling a priest.. i mean what would i even say? Hi I dunno u can I go to ur church?

Upvote 0