Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lisa Lisa, you say all that matters is love but that is simply not true. I agree with you that "the greatest of these is love" and love is most important but it is not all that matters. Have you not read Romans 10:1-4? Paul says he wished the Israelites would all be saved because they are zealous for God. But he says they are zealous without knowledge. So it is useless and they are not saved.

When you say things and write threads that are "without knowledge" those with knowledge of the Scriptures are attempting to correct you to teach you in the Way more adequately (Acts 18:24-26).

If you don't want to accept the instruction and just want to hold on to your spirit of offense (Heb. 12:14-15; John 6:61; Matt. 13:57; Mark 6:3), that is your perogative. But we are not here to bash you, we (at least I) am here to proclaim God's truth. So when someone says something contrary to God's truth in a Christian forum, I tend to correct them.

You are incorrect about that, but I forgive you anyway for judging me wrongly.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
incorrect about what? and thanks, i forgive you too for holding on to a spirit of offense.

Once again, you're judging me wrongly. I'm not holding onto my hurt feelings at all. I forgave you.

Please focus more on showing love to your brothers and sisters.

Upvote 0

Monarchist

Aug 13, 2007
South
✟8,770.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow that is a creepy story
Seems to just drip with deciet. I cant remember reading anything like that from Christian NDEs, something dealing with a couple of archangels with the power of Christ and cheap magic tricks like glowing orbs and aliens and circles
Just seems off, seems very New Age
and Christ Jesus mans only salvation wasnt even mentioned
Creepy

Upvote 0

andross77

Sep 12, 2006
✟17,696.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow that is a creepy story
Seems to just drip with deciet. I cant remember reading anything like that from Christian NDEs, something dealing with a couple of archangels with the power of Christ and cheap magic tricks like glowing orbs and aliens and circles
Just seems off, seems very New Age
and Christ Jesus mans only salvation wasnt even mentioned
Creepy

fully agree!

Upvote 0