Seven Seals

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟25,046.00
Faith
Christian
Hello all. I've been hitting the books hard lately. I believe the signs in the skies are telling us something BIG is coming. That brings me to my topic: The seven seals. There is good reason to believe the seven seals revolve around Israel and Jerusalem while the seven trumpets revolve around the Gentiles. I want to focus on the seven seals for this discussion though, since I believe they have been opening since 1948. I'll explain.

The sealed scroll is a deed to the promises God made to His people. At the end of this scroll, at the seventh trumpet, it is announced that the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of God and His Christ. All the prophecies of the Old Testament that have not been fulfilled speak of a restoration of Ephraim and Judah (Israel), a falling away, and God's judgment by His chosen Messiah. The unbelieving Jews are still look for their messiah. In that vein, I propose the following:

Seal 1: Conquest of Palestine by Israel during the Arab-Israeli Wars (1948-1987)
Seal 2: First and Second Intifada (1987-2005)
Seal 3: Gaza Blockade (2006-present)
Seal 4: Desolation of Gaza (October 7, 2023-present)
Seal 5: Escalation of Persecution Against Christians (March 23, 2024 to present)
Seal 6: Israel restored, Islam destroyed, remnant elected, Church testimony completed (April 8th 2024?)
Seal 7: Nations judged (Dragon makes war against Zion's offspring by means of the beast)

During the first seal, Judah bent Ephraim like a bow and defeat the Sons of Greece (Philistines/Palestine). The Palestinians revolted during the second seal, leading Israel to give up some of its conquered territories as part of peace agreements. Hamas failed to uphold its side of the agreement, leading Israel to implement a blockade over Gaza during the third seal, turning it into an "open-air prison." This occupation and blockade provoked Hamas to attack innocent civilians and take hostages on Yom Kippur, October 7, 2014. Hamas hid among civilians, laying a trap against Israel like Hamas did for the Jews. Israel responded by demolishing any building in which Hamas hid. The ruins of the Shifa Hospital in Khan Yunis is a testament to that endeavor. The sword, famine, pestilence, and wild beasts are against Hamas and will leave Gaza desolate. With the desolation of Gaza, I believe the fourth seal is going to ramp up antisemitism and persecution of Christians. I believe the persecution of the fifth seal will drive the gospel BACK into Jerusalem, where it will finally be received during the sixth seal. During the sixth seal, all the enemies of Israel will attack them and be defeated, expanding the borders of Israel to that which was promised by God. During the seventh seal, the nations (including Israel) will have to choose between Jesus the Prince of Peace or the false messiah the lawless one. Then Michael will stand by and let Satan deceive the nations.

I know this seems hard for some to believe, but Israel will be the next empire. All their success at establishing peace for all Jews, bringing healing to the nations, and being a city of righteousness will be hijacked by the false messiah. Thoughts?

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,066.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know this seems hard for some to believe, but Israel will be the next empire.
If you mean the Jewish State of Israel, then I do not believe it. Many Prophesies tell of the virtual demise of Judah.

The next empire will be the one Daniel 7:23 describes. A One World Government, of ten regions, soon to be led by one man.

The first five Seals are open now and have been since Jesus Ascended. Proved by all the martyrs since Stephen; of the 5th Seal.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello all. I've been hitting the books hard lately. I believe the signs in the skies are telling us something BIG is coming. That brings me to my topic: The seven seals. There is good reason to believe the seven seals revolve around Israel and Jerusalem while the seven trumpets revolve around the Gentiles. I want to focus on the seven seals for this discussion though, since I believe they have been opening since 1948. I'll explain.

The sealed scroll is a deed to the promises God made to His people. At the end of this scroll, at the seventh trumpet, it is announced that the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of God and His Christ. All the prophecies of the Old Testament that have not been fulfilled speak of a restoration of Ephraim and Judah (Israel), a falling away, and God's judgment by His chosen Messiah. The unbelieving Jews are still look for their messiah. In that vein, I propose the following:

Seal 1: Conquest of Palestine by Israel during the Arab-Israeli Wars (1948-1987)
Seal 2: First and Second Intifada (1987-2005)
Seal 3: Gaza Blockade (2006-present)
Seal 4: Desolation of Gaza (October 7, 2023-present)
Seal 5: Escalation of Persecution Against Christians (March 23, 2024 to present)
Seal 6: Israel restored, Islam destroyed, remnant elected, Church testimony completed (April 8th 2024?)
Seal 7: Nations judged (Dragon makes war against Zion's offspring by means of the beast)

During the first seal, Judah bent Ephraim like a bow and defeat the Sons of Greece (Philistines/Palestine). The Palestinians revolted during the second seal, leading Israel to give up some of its conquered territories as part of peace agreements. Hamas failed to uphold its side of the agreement, leading Israel to implement a blockade over Gaza during the third seal, turning it into an "open-air prison." This occupation and blockade provoked Hamas to attack innocent civilians and take hostages on Yom Kippur, October 7, 2014. Hamas hid among civilians, laying a trap against Israel like Hamas did for the Jews. Israel responded by demolishing any building in which Hamas hid. The ruins of the Shifa Hospital in Khan Yunis is a testament to that endeavor. The sword, famine, pestilence, and wild beasts are against Hamas and will leave Gaza desolate. With the desolation of Gaza, I believe the fourth seal is going to ramp up antisemitism and persecution of Christians. I believe the persecution of the fifth seal will drive the gospel BACK into Jerusalem, where it will finally be received during the sixth seal. During the sixth seal, all the enemies of Israel will attack them and be defeated, expanding the borders of Israel to that which was promised by God. During the seventh seal, the nations (including Israel) will have to choose between Jesus the Prince of Peace or the false messiah the lawless one. Then Michael will stand by and let Satan deceive the nations.

I know this seems hard for some to believe, but Israel will be the next empire. All their success at establishing peace for all Jews, bringing healing to the nations, and being a city of righteousness will be hijacked by the false messiah. Thoughts?
Barraco, the seals begin with the rider on the white horse - a white horse because he is a messianic figure. He is given a crown. That crown will be that he will anointed the King of Israel perceived messiah by the Jews. And with him, the false messianic age will begin, when confirms the Daniel 9:27 covenant for seven years.

He goes forth to conquer and conquering. Which will be any militant flare ups of resistance by the Muslims to the Jews removing the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque following Gog/Magog to build their temple - he will put down.

the seven seals f.jpg

confimratin of the covenant.jpg

Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Not all who wander are lost
Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟35,475.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I think that the seals of revelation relate strongly to what Jesus says in the 'olivet discourse' in Matthew 24 (an the other synoptic gospels).

Matthew 24:4-12

4 And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then many will fall away[a] and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

Seals
1: Revelation - behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer. (widely believed to be the spirit of Antichrist)

Matthew - See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

2: Revelation - And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.

Matthew: - And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom

3: Revelation - and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart[a] of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”

Matthew - and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

4: Revelation - And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

Matthew - Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

What better describes "death and hell" than lawlessness and the lover of many growing cold, people betraying each other and hating each other. Being killed by wild beasts, was how many of the early Christians were executed. This again is describing our being hated and persecuted for his name's sake.

When Jesus says "the end is not yet" and "these are but the beginning of birth pangs, think about how birth pains work. When a woman goes into labor, the pains start out mild and far apart in time. As the labor goes on, the pains get more and more intense and closer and closer together in time.

When the birth pains start, the birth may still be hours away, and they culminate and become the most intense, when the birth finally happens.

I think the first four seals described happened when Jesus ascended after the Resurrection. Then we have the fifth seal.

5: Revelation - I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne. 10 They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers[c] should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

I think that this corresponds to what Jesus said about the birth pains. In other words, this seal is a pause, while the effects of the first four seals intensify and we wait for the birth pains to come to their conclusion, when the birth finally arrives.

6: Revelation - 12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. 14 The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave[d] and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

Matthew - 29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Here we see that the Birth has finally come. The pains have reached their most intense and the birth is starting.

Upvote 0