Texas
✟66,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Got the bread machine out and looking for a recipe. It's crazy - the online manual that printed out doesn't match what's on the screen. Seems most everything has obstacles.

Maybe biscuits.

What type of machine do you have?

My biggest stumbling block at times is which button to push for the type of bread if I actually bake the bread in the machine. :rolleyes: Every so rarely I end up with a hard outside and a lump of dough still in the middle. Or it doesn't rise properly. But I normally do the dough cycle and let it rise again in a bread/loaf pan and bake in the oven.

You can make just about any bread machine recipe in any machine, just taking note of what size bread you want. I've several books of recipes. What are you looking for exactly?

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟66,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
West Bend - recipe including some wheat flour.

Here's a page that offers manuals for WB bread machines. You can click on either model number or bread maker and it will bring up a manual.

West Bend User Manuals

I've made this one in my Sunbeam machine. Can't promise anything though. ;)

This is for a 2 pound loaf.

1-1/3 cups milk
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons honey or sugar
4 teaspoons margarine or butter
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast or bread machine yeast

Add ingredients according to manufacturer directions. If available select whole grain cycle, or basic white bread cycle, if baking in the machine. If using dough cycle and baking in the oven, bake in a 9x5 loaf pan at 350° for about 30-35 minutes.

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟70,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
7:45 pm ... it has been a very very long time since I have been around and so ... I am now 65 years old and RETIRED and ENJOYING every day with my husband as he too is RETIRED. I have lots more to share but I am not going to do it tonight because it would take all night so I will be back tomorrow to update you all on what is new with me !! Until then have a blessed night !!

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi all. Very busy these days. Lots happening to the bungalow we live in - both repairs and refurbishment. Also dealing with a lot of financial issues, with the help of my two brothers = one an economist, the other an accountant. Managing to fit in some decluttering, assisted by sister, friend, son and his friend.

I've just finished lunch and now I need to go to the bank and the supermarket.

Have a blessed day!

Gillian

Ps This was written earlier on today, but I forgot to post it.

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟70,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Today is SWEETEST DAY and it's a day that your suppose to remember your SWEETHEART ... Well we did something special yesterday and went out for lunch because we knew that if we waited until today the place would be very busy so we had a good lunch and then ran some errands then toeday ... I got breakfaat in bed -- scrambled eggs, sausage patty's and fresh strawberries and for dinner he is making BBQ pork roast in the crock - pot. Today we decided to get out and take a walk around the lake that is close by but ... RAIN was coming so we did a walk around the driveway here at home ... so know I am heading off to get some housework done so take care and have a great day !!

Attachments

• 375006750_1349018876010791_6705717150458185526_n.jpg
    375006750_1349018876010791_6705717150458185526_n.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟561,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pioneer3mm, hope your wife is continuing to improve.

Enjoying first cup.
She is recovering/improving..
- It will take time.
---
Having my second cup of coffee.

Upvote 0