Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
I want Josephus to come back and post from his heart and soul. He is trying to reason God to fit within his brain. We are humans and our brains are quite limited. But our hearts and souls can be occupied by the Spirit of God. I feel Josephus is a man of God. I am sure he has studied God's word and taken it within his heart.

Josephus please describe God to us.

Upvote 0

ThienAn

Bench Press THIS!
Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
✟8,733.00
Faith
Christian
All I'm saying is that I don't see humans as being co-creator in any sense of the word, in any context.

You know, SoulJah, I'm just worried about you. But I'm not going to argue with you any further. Think what you will because God will be your judge - not anyone in this forum.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by ThienAn
All I'm saying is that I don't see humans as being co-creator in any sense of the word, in any context.

You know, SoulJah, I'm just worried about you. But I'm not going to argue with you any further. Think what you will because God will be your judge - not anyone in this forum.

You have a funny way of showing concern. :cry:

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
self-torment...how fiting it seems people are back and forth with misunderstanding. To be on this forum shows no christain love just anger and hostility. You argue back and forth trying to win yet you lose it all. Souljah may have stating some things oddly and thein called Josephus an idiot but all this is useless. If you really desire an answer from Josephus Souljah why not PM him I realize that this was suppose to be Josephus forum but you can see it isn't so. To walk off doesn't make you lose but win. There is so much more to use our time for than nonsense and bickering. Lets lighten up and be happy...It's a great day to be alive....We are all idiots...Some of us just hide it better. The only one who is all knowing is God! Love and God bless...please close this forum don't ban the people...we need our friends!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
John could you please close this thread and let them start over...think it's past the point to get back to topic at hand. I don't want to see anyone else banned...too many have been banned already. Please close this thread.

P.s. Please if you get a chance read my thread on the Trinity...think I figured it out! Thanks Bear!

Love and God Bless!:)

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Souljah calling yourself a co-equal isn't going over very well...I understand your point but really your not getting any answers here only mud....Run before you get too dirty. Slop the mud off your sandles and RUN Forest Run! LOL lighten up all it's not so bad! :) I'm HAPPY!!! Wish the same for the rest of you all:)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Messenger
Souljah calling yourself a co-equal isn't going over very well...I understand your point but really your not getting any answers here only mud....Run before you get too dirty. Slop the mud off your sandles and RUN Forest Run! LOL lighten up all it's not so bad! :) I'm HAPPY!!! Wish the same for the rest of you all:)

WHEN DID I SAY I AM CO-EQUAL????

This is ridiculous. :sigh:

The same people that question my reading skills have apparently misread my words. :scratch: And now they want to be angry at me for that?

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
Hey sorry...I just skimmed over this and saw that they were stating you said you were co-equal and I saw you talk about your sperm...I laugh at this post...pure silliness to me but I fear that what I see as just silly is upseting to others. You started this post and asked Josephus not 50 million others yet they didn't like what Josephus said and they stated such but from then on Josephus was smart and jumped off this sinking ship. The rest who stayed aboard are going under quickly. If you want an answer from Josephus PM him and I'm sure he'd be welling to discuss it with you. I believe God made everyone to do good but we chose not to...I believe Satan tempts us and given free will we choose our path. I don't believe in predestination but again I don't know it all. I am going to be with Christ again I know this....I know God has a grand plan but as far as your question I don't have the answers. Pray to God and he will let you know what needs to be known in due time don't fret over everything...Be happy love God and take it one day at a time...with time comes knowledge and love. I wish I could give you the answers but I won't tell what I don't know...If someone tells you something without scripture it is opinion so search for scripture. Think this has just been full of misunderstandings. Love and God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Annabel Lee

Beware the Thought Police
Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others

When did Souljah say he was a co-equal to God?
I reread this whole thread and can not find it. Am I missing sometning Messenger? Could you please give me the post number..Thank you.

Upvote 0

Messenger

Simplicity of Life
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟17,227.00
Faith
Christian
post 71 and 86 sorta sounded like it but I really didn't see him say he was co-equal...this thread switch to something else real quick...don't know why it can't just be closed...I see no real enlightment....only arguing.
Seems like the threads with the arguing are most popular...SAD! Love and God bless....Sorry if I got something out of this that wasn't there Souljah...I don't have anything against any of you all...I find it comical that you waste so much time twisting things...but also I find it sad. Cheer up! Be nice!!!! Love and God Bless!

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
John could you please close this thread and let them start over...think it's past the point to get back to topic at hand. I don't want to see anyone else banned...too many have been banned already. Please close this thread.

P.s. Please if you get a chance read my thread on the Trinity...think I figured it out! Thanks Bear!

Love and God Bless!:)

Out of the over 3000 members here, only a handfull are banned. And, who is talking about banning, anyway? A little bit of carry-over from another discussion? :scratch:

My comments were not directed at any one indiviual, but for all to take a step back, and get back on track.

Thanks,
John

Upvote 0

Annabel Lee

Beware the Thought Police
Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
post 71 and 86 sorta sounded like it but I really didn't see him say he was co-equal

Sorta sounded like it? I read the two posts and still do not know where you got the words "co-equal" from. If you really didn't see him say he was co-equal why did you make such a statement?
I'm sure you didn't really mean to bear false witness against Souljah.
I see no real enlightment....only arguing.
I agree with that.
I find it comical that you waste so much time twisting things...but also I find it sad.
I see someone twisting things in this thread and its not Souljah.
Cheer up! Be nice!!!! Love and God Bless!
Okay.

Upvote 0

Godsgurl4ever2006

Mar 12, 2002
tx
✟1,149.00
he got co-equal from when soljah said that he was a co-creator. Looks like someone else can't read or maybe they can't percieve, oops i used a big word better break it down,Looks like someone else can't read or maybe they can't read between the lines, I sure hope that is easy enough to understand for yall.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.