✟93,564.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
10 of the 12 spies brought back a bad report of Canaan. Num 14:

6 And Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, who were among those who had spied out the land, tore their clothes.
God singled out Caleb alone in verse 24:

But my servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit and has followed me fully, I will bring into the land into which he went, and his descendants shall possess it.
God judged the rest:

30 not one shall come into the land where I swore that I would make you dwell, except Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun.
The 10 spies died quickly:

36 And the men whom Moses sent to spy out the land, who returned and made all the congregation grumble against him by bringing up a bad report about the land— 37the men who brought up a bad report of the land—died by plague before the LORD. 38 Of those men who went to spy out the land, only Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh remained alive.
The rest of the adult Israelites died over the next 4 decades, wandering in the wilderness.

Joshua conquered Canaan.

Judges 1:

1 After the death of Joshua, the Israelites asked the Lord, “Who of us is to go up first to fight against the Canaanites?”
12 And Caleb said, “I will give my daughter Aksah in marriage to the man who attacks and captures Kiriath Sepher.”
Caleb outlived Joshua.

• Informative
Reactions: tturt