Yeovil
✟9,698.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay guys I've seen seeing something that can only be described as an aura of colors and lights and feels to be spiritual
Since two Sundays ago I went across my road to my neighbour , it was 8pm and sunny. I turned around to see the sunset, the sky was blue but my first reaction was Okay what is THAT!?
To the far left in the sky was this incandescent rainbow coloured shape
And where the sun should have been through the clouds it really got my attention and startled me because I wasn't seeing the sun or sunlight. I was seeing shining WHITE light, just bright white soft light everywhere it looked so strange and light it was glimmering and coming through the clouds, a source and surrounding light , yes it looked honestly like god coming through the clouds lol this weird white shining light I had never seen before

Then it got weirder, as I started to walk the sunlight through the trees began to CHANGE COLOUR. Slowly at first but the silvery white light soon started changing to pink then to yellow then orange, alternating right in front of me. Also the sun had softened and dimmed so I was able to look right into it like it had a veil over it. I pointed this out to other people and they couldn't see the colours except for a little girl. When I excitedly and anxiously got to see the full view of the light and colours I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was like someone had taken a magenta piece of cellophane and held it up to the horizon, everywhere was PINK, the clouds the sky and the trees . This was what the girl said she could see but no one else
It lasted the whole walk into the end when it went back to normal and was just the sun and normal colours again. I was so startled
But it did come back the next day, even a bit on overcast days and at one time there was pink all around the sun dimming the clouds and another rhe sun had a yellow halo around it when I looked. It was kind of beautiful but just strange , I couldn't detect any energy from it good or bad it was just neutral
The last time was when was discussing it with my friend online and having a moment and I wrote something on some paper and propped it up then jumped back. The SHADOW WAS YELLOW , I did a double take and the held my hand against the paper my hands shadow was yellow too just like the halo round the sun and then I started to see yellow appearing in the shadows in the room. It was like it coming inside from the outside :/

I talked to various people at church and some think it's God showing me his "beauty" in the world as a rainbow of colours, the scientifically minded suggested I was hallucinating, I honestly don't know but considered the hallucination option . I prayed with my friend to make it go if it wasn't from God ( I know what he sounds like when he talks to me)
Or of it as to please show me what the meaning was. It disappeared for two days but started to come back today I honestly don't want to see it anymore and have no idea what it is :( I did have my eyes checked today and they are all fine. Someone mentioned the pineal gland in the brain or an extra sensitivity to light and colours . Thats possible. I have tapped into the spiritual through lots of prayer time etc and yes I am being careful. The light glimmered like it was sentient but it's possible I was just seeing things
Has this happened to anyone else , any ideas what it might be? It was just so weird

Questore

MJ
Site Supporter
Nov 11, 2013
So Cal Mountains
Visit site
✟42,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This one is a toss up at the moment, because you do not say you have other dream or vision experiences.

In the visions I have experienced...all teaching visions or waking dreams, or Bat Kol's (I am not a prophet, and don't want to be one...but I love direct contact), I was wide awake, and fully aware, or if in a night vision, still fully aware, and able to communicate freely about what I was being shown...all of which were explanational in response to questions I asked, or directives to do something that was fully Biblical that I had not every thought of.

When G-d is speaking to you...not necessarily in words but images, ideas pressed into your mind, and yes with colors and music, they can be incredibly beautiful. I do not think anyone nowadays is unfamiliar with video, and thus not frightened by visions and dreams as people in the past were, and they are becoming very common because of the Day of Jacob's Trouble approaching.

In fact, the interesting thing about visions or dreams from a negative source is that they do not have a crispness of clarity and color, nor are they are as smooth to watch, nor are they necessarily really coherent, but that does take time to differentiate. Those from the Evil One are intended to mislead, whereas teaching visions give information for your personal use, and possibly for others...things you need to know so you can do something for G-d, and to change in ways he wants changed.

However, until you have experienced both, and learned to discern between them, you must visit the Scriptures, and study about the Visions there. They are giving not only for prophetic reasons, but described in order to teach us what they are like. You cannot find your way through these visions or visitations without more experience, since you do not know what they are, so simply be very careful, and when you see one, ask Abba to protect and guide you, and give you wisdom to understand their purpose. I frequently ask for a hedge of protection against all things, as well as enablement to do as G-d wants me to...and it helps. Asking to be changed helps as well...in fact, that is my most effective way of getting less like I want to be, and more like G-d wants me to be...I let him do it, and just try to help.

Part of the deceptions that are coming will be the use of visual will-o-wisps to mislead and draw people to something no one should go after or accept by manipulating your senses and emotions. At no time are we to go after anything...Yeshua comes to us, and grabs us in power at his coming.

Remember that the Adversary can push your emotional buttons, so be very stern with yourself over how easily you accept what you are being shown. If you do not understand it, but it is not threatening to you, simply cast it away...tell it/them to go if they are not of G-d. They must obey...they have no choice in the face of a command in Yeshua's name. If they are of G-d, it will be shown to you by researching the Bible, and by listening to the Ruach haKodesh. Also, be sure that if the vision is from G-d, you will not be able to forget the details...because G-d doesn't waste words, nor give information half heartedly.

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ahh, but you are leaving out a very important detail: what was on the other side of the veil. Without this detail, many things cannot be known to us. Would you care to share with me? My inbox is open :) I feel I can help you. I have that Holy Spirit intuition going on. He wants you to share the details of this aspect first :)

Upvote 0

Abzibazabz

Jul 25, 2017
Yeovil
✟9,698.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ahh, but you are leaving out a very important detail: what was on the other side of the veil. Without this detail, many things cannot be known to us. Would you care to share with me? My inbox is open :) I feel I can help you. I have that Holy Spirit intuition going on. He wants you to share the details of this aspect first :)
Ha well if the Spirit is speaking to you about this how Can I ignore that xD it sounds like you may have a significant answer for me. How do inbox you?

Upvote 0

Abzibazabz

Jul 25, 2017
Yeovil
✟9,698.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This one is a toss up at the moment, because you do not say you have other dream or vision experiences.

In the visions I have experienced...all teaching visions or waking dreams, or Bat Kol's (I am not a prophet, and don't want to be one...but I love direct contact), I was wide awake, and fully aware, or if in a night vision, still fully aware, and able to communicate freely about what I was being shown...all of which were explanational in response to questions I asked, or directives to do something that was fully Biblical that I had not every thought of.

When G-d is speaking to you...not necessarily in words but images, ideas pressed into your mind, and yes with colors and music, they can be incredibly beautiful. I do not think anyone nowadays is unfamiliar with video, and thus not frightened by visions and dreams as people in the past were, and they are becoming very common because of the Day of Jacob's Trouble approaching.

In fact, the interesting thing about visions or dreams from a negative source is that they do not have a crispness of clarity and color, nor are they are as smooth to watch, nor are they necessarily really coherent, but that does take time to differentiate. Those from the Evil One are intended to mislead, whereas teaching visions give information for your personal use, and possibly for others...things you need to know so you can do something for G-d, and to change in ways he wants changed.

However, until you have experienced both, and learned to discern between them, you must visit the Scriptures, and study about the Visions there. They are giving not only for prophetic reasons, but described in order to teach us what they are like. You cannot find your way through these visions or visitations without more experience, since you do not know what they are, so simply be very careful, and when you see one, ask Abba to protect and guide you, and give you wisdom to understand their purpose. I frequently ask for a hedge of protection against all things, as well as enablement to do as G-d wants me to...and it helps. Asking to be changed helps as well...in fact, that is my most effective way of getting less like I want to be, and more like G-d wants me to be...I let him do it, and just try to help.

Part of the deceptions that are coming will be the use of visual will-o-wisps to mislead and draw people to something no one should go after or accept by manipulating your senses and emotions. At no time are we to go after anything...Yeshua comes to us, and grabs us in power at his coming.

Remember that the Adversary can push your emotional buttons, so be very stern with yourself over how easily you accept what you are being shown. If you do not understand it, but it is not threatening to you, simply cast it away...tell it/them to go if they are not of G-d. They must obey...they have no choice in the face of a command in Yeshua's name. If they are of G-d, it will be shown to you by researching the Bible, and by listening to the Ruach haKodesh. Also, be sure that if the vision is from G-d, you will not be able to forget the details...because G-d doesn't waste words, nor give information half heartedly.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Abzibazabz

Jul 25, 2017
Yeovil
✟9,698.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes I understand. Well I won't say that I am completely without spiritual knowledge, in the past few months I have been shown and encountered quite a lot of things I belive including answered prayers and God apparently opening peoples hearts and softening them, I had a chat with my neighbour about as much as I knew who "doesn't beliive in God" but the spiritual and was shocked when she came to mine after I left and asked me to pray with her. Thag can't be anything else other than the Holy Spirit's power

Another time was I felt something so soft and beautiful during worship in church that it stilled me sort of left me in dazed state for the entire day.

I've also I believe heard the voice of God it was telling me to keep away from a guy I was attracted to but trouble and it was terrifying. This was after I decided to be humble and listen to his will instead of my own fierce determination that I started to get responses. (The voice was terrifying) :p
I believe I heard rhe voice of the evil one mimicking that voice in a less powerful way telling me to get rid of all my art stuff when I asked , it just really upset me, if God told me to do this at this time it would make no sense whatsoever I am by nature an artist and there was no follow up about how to get rid of it so I put that down to being mucked around and persuaded to think God is out to get me .
I was googling angels one time and went into my kitchen thinking it would be cool to see one and had an instant powerful presence of someone suddenly stood behind me, about my size, it felt protective so I think that was an angel I couldn't see :)
I've also felt an evil presence behind me in my living room I believe demonic it was horrible and suffocating and at the time my cat was on my lap and staring at something on the ceiling , he never does that it freaked me right out

i have also had some lovely encounters with God (or Jesus?) Where I felt a love so so strong I could almost sense someone smiling over me proud of his daughter it was lovely :) also some others that seems to be in answer to my troubles In understanding it just told me that he understands and is right there with me, I was blown away by that
The latest is this and (I'm not sure if it's significant but) four times now after looking at a experience or review online of someone's experience it has ended up being repeated in face to face conversation with someone I know, sometimes 1-2 days after sometimes a couple of weeks after , but my friend said that could possibly be I'm looking up such a wide range of relative stuff that inevitably it will get talked about if on the topic :p
Ha who knows but it does seem odd

So yeah I'm not since a stranger to experiences anymore as I used to be and as you said about the visions being given in answer to things I wanted to know, that kiiiind of happened, the nature of what I was seeing I knew it was a vision but it wasn't anything particularly grandiose, I can describe that too if you want

Eventually I just got all very freaked out by all of this happening and now this ..because it was at the time of a "spiritual energy buzz" I do believe it is a spiritual visual

As for one of those "signs and wonders" maybe? The light kind of looked that way because it was scriptural I guess it was a bright White shining light it looked cgi :p like a scene in a modern movie of special effects depicting Heaven lol. Crazy

As for change...yeah that's always possible but I have already changed so much since this I know we can always change and if not then it's our responsibility to stay focused and disciplined because we are naturally inclined to stray if we are negligent but I thought I was on the right path and doing the right things. I try not to even be shy about mentioning him to people anymore and I encourage all of my friends online to pray so they can see that it works . There's still a few things I want in life some day or a partner and husband and to travel and have fun once in a while, I'm not even 30 yet I have a lot of energy :p

I guess we can all change but I'm still not too well read on all the biblical pages I think he knows this which is why he came to me personally . I'm a bit afraid of changing too much more , who knows how long any of us have to love altho as far as I know my physical health is perfect

I've only been a churchgoer less than a year it's not like I can just go out and preach to and baptise random strangers :p am just finding my feet. Albeit rather more quickly than I thought
The colours thing has me perplexed a bit because I thought at one point that this is a sign how I know God is near but...well it's not like colours are evidence of God. God is evidence of God and believing and trusting which may well lead to being shown and revealed to you him if he chooses to do so . I believe he is kind and generous to those who seek like he was to me but that is His call I to make. fit is something that he is showing me with a new sight then...great. I gonna talk to Kemi haha she sounds like she may understand what it is :D

Upvote 0

GandalfTheWise

In search of lost causes and hopeless battles
May 27, 2012
Wisconsin
✟71,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll toss out another possibility on the colors. I'm open to the possibility of a spiritual explanation, but I'd like to explore the science side just a bit first, especially since someone else could see it. (Physicist here. :) )

Did you have glasses or sunglasses on? I had a set of polarized ones once that definitely allowed me to see colors and rainbows I couldn't see with my naked eye. I remember once trying to point out a really cool looking rainbow in some cirrus clouds to my wife, and she simply could not see it. After a few such occurrences, I finally figured out it was the sunglasses. I also had a set that subtly changed color shades. Most of the time I never noticed that, but under some lighting conditions my sense of color was definitely skewed when wearing them.

I find it interesting a child could see it as well. Some people have more color acuity than others. Also, as an artist, it's possible you have just become more observant than most people with regard to color shading. Anyway, I'm just tossing out some possibilities that this is a real effect that you were perceiving that others couldn't. Sort of like that gold-black/blue-white picture of a dress people were arguing about on the internet a few years ago.

I'm not dismissing the spiritual, just wondering if perhaps there is a more mundane albeit probably cool physical effect going on.

With regard to spiritual experiences, I've had a few I'll share. Once I was alone at church praying (it was a quiet place and convenient so I'd go early in the morning for my prayer time). One day, I felt completely uneasy, looked around, no one there. That feeling just kept getting stronger. I started praying out loud thanking God for Jesus and His shed blood. I had no more than said that and I heard something run across the carpet away from me. It sounds like claws catching in the carpet (sort of like a cat) but shot across the entire room in perhaps a second or so much faster than any mouse or other animal could. I talked to the pastor and it turns out other people had things happen there as well. It was a church in the aftermath of a nasty split and there was a lot of unhealthy stuff happening there. A second experience was in my home. The kids had been afraid of going into the basement alone. I'd been fasting and praying so I went down to the basement to pray over it. I started feeling literal shivers down my spine and goosebumps. After some prayer, I realized rather sheepishly that I was standing barefoot on a cold concrete floor in shorts and a t-shirt after fasting a few days and the cold air vent was blowing on my back. Sometimes it's something way out of the ordinary, sometimes it's kids being afraid of the dark and cold air. :)

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Abzibazabz

Jul 25, 2017
Yeovil
✟9,698.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll toss out another possibility on the colors. I'm open to the possibility of a spiritual explanation, but I'd like to explore the science side just a bit first, especially since someone else could see it. (Physicist here. :) )

Did you have glasses or sunglasses on? I had a set of polarized ones once that definitely allowed me to see colors and rainbows I couldn't see with my naked eye. I remember once trying to point out a really cool looking rainbow in some cirrus clouds to my wife, and she simply could not see it. After a few such occurrences, I finally figured out it was the sunglasses. I also had a set that subtly changed color shades. Most of the time I never noticed that, but under some lighting conditions my sense of color was definitely skewed when wearing them.

I find it interesting a child could see it as well. Some people have more color acuity than others. Also, as an artist, it's possible you have just become more observant than most people with regard to color shading. Anyway, I'm just tossing out some possibilities that this is a real effect that you were perceiving that others couldn't. Sort of like that gold-black/blue-white picture of a dress people were arguing about on the internet a few years ago.

I'm not dismissing the spiritual, just wondering if perhaps there is a more mundane albeit probably cool physical effect going on.

With regard to spiritual experiences, I've had a few I'll share. Once I was alone at church praying (it was a quiet place and convenient so I'd go early in the morning for my prayer time). One day, I felt completely uneasy, looked around, no one there. That feeling just kept getting stronger. I started praying out loud thanking God for Jesus and His shed blood. I had no more than said that and I heard something run across the carpet away from me. It sounds like claws catching in the carpet (sort of like a cat) but shot across the entire room in perhaps a second or so much faster than any mouse or other animal could. I talked to the pastor and it turns out other people had things happen there as well. It was a church in the aftermath of a nasty split and there was a lot of unhealthy stuff happening there. A second experience was in my home. The kids had been afraid of going into the basement alone. I'd been fasting and praying so I went down to the basement to pray over it. I started feeling literal shivers down my spine and goosebumps. After some prayer, I realized rather sheepishly that I was standing barefoot on a cold concrete floor in shorts and a t-shirt after fasting a few days and the cold air vent was blowing on my back. Sometimes it's something way out of the ordinary, sometimes it's kids being afraid of the dark and cold air. :)

Haha that last one is funny! XD we do get a bit too jumpy sometimes when we're hyper aware and open minded all the time. Yeesh that demon story is so creepy! That one I don't doubt the you line up the mention of Jesus' name and them just suddenly coming or fleeing it has to be. I've heard a few stories of them being like a cat or dog, I think I also saw a vid once of one jumping on a bed. They do seem to impersonate, its enough to make any Christian get a phobia of cats n dogs for life! :p one I've never seen but one time I definitely felt the presence of something entering the room it was horrible, it twisted the very atmosphere I KNEW there was something behind me and to make matters worse my cat was on my lap threw up his head and was staring at something on the ceiling with great interest. He never does that and I was so freaked out I can't tell you
Anyway yeah my neighbour recently mentioned this more scientific possibility yesterday, a new option to consider but I do believe it wasn't my glasses and I could still see the colours without them , I asked some kids last time and the colours were much closer n they said they could see nothing at all. Sometimes I see this view and sometimes I don't . Usually in the morning and late evening. I will feel so silly if it's just strange weather patterns xD but I've a feeling you and my neighbour might be right haha ah well. One can just be patient, maybe God will let me know if it's thay also :D

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay guys I've seen seeing something that can only be described as an aura of colors and lights and feels to be spiritual
Since two Sundays ago I went across my road to my neighbour , it was 8pm and sunny. I turned around to see the sunset, the sky was blue but my first reaction was Okay what is THAT!?
And where the sun should have been through the clouds it really got my attention and startled me because I wasn't seeing the sun or sunlight. I was seeing shining WHITE light, just bright white soft light everywhere it looked so strange and light it was glimmering and coming through the clouds, a source and surrounding light , yes it looked honestly like god coming through the clouds lol this weird white shining light I had never seen before

Then it got weirder, as I started to walk the sunlight through the trees began to CHANGE COLOUR. Slowly at first but the silvery white light soon started changing to pink then to yellow then orange, alternating right in front of me. Also the sun had softened and dimmed so I was able to look right into it like it had a veil over it. I pointed this out to other people and they couldn't see the colours except for a little girl. When I excitedly and anxiously got to see the full view of the light and colours I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was like someone had taken a magenta piece of cellophane and held it up to the horizon, everywhere was PINK, the clouds the sky and the trees . This was what the girl said she could see but no one else
It lasted the whole walk into the end when it went back to normal and was just the sun and normal colours again. I was so startled
But it did come back the next day, even a bit on overcast days and at one time there was pink all around the sun dimming the clouds and another rhe sun had a yellow halo around it when I looked. It was kind of beautiful but just strange , I couldn't detect any energy from it good or bad it was just neutral
The last time was when was discussing it with my friend online and having a moment and I wrote something on some paper and propped it up then jumped back. The SHADOW WAS YELLOW , I did a double take and the held my hand against the paper my hands shadow was yellow too just like the halo round the sun and then I started to see yellow appearing in the shadows in the room. It was like it coming inside from the outside :/

I talked to various people at church and some think it's God showing me his "beauty" in the world as a rainbow of colours, the scientifically minded suggested I was hallucinating, I honestly don't know but considered the hallucination option . I prayed with my friend to make it go if it wasn't from God ( I know what he sounds like when he talks to me)
Or of it as to please show me what the meaning was. It disappeared for two days but started to come back today I honestly don't want to see it anymore and have no idea what it is :( I did have my eyes checked today and they are all fine. Someone mentioned the pineal gland in the brain or an extra sensitivity to light and colours . Thats possible. I have tapped into the spiritual through lots of prayer time etc and yes I am being careful. The light glimmered like it was sentient but it's possible I was just seeing things
Has this happened to anyone else , any ideas what it might be? It was just so weird

I really do not know...

I am hurt.

If people want to suck with me now, then, okay.

Upvote 0

Instrument150

Aug 6, 2017
Pensacola
✟14,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed

When I first started reading, I wanted you to go to the dr. And I still do. I think you should have an MRI done just in case. Also, this can be a symptom of an impending migraine. The migraine may not occur if you manage to sufficiently hydrate yourself from the time you begin to notice this distortion of vision. But having said that, I would also give the pineal gland some consideration. It may be naturally active in you. OR, it may be on the verge being totally calcified, which will cause you a whole world of suffering for the very rest of your days in this realm. Do not, under any circumstances, allow that to happen. If this is the case, your diet is very poor, and you are being exposed to far too much fluoride and not drinking enough water cleansed through reverse osmosis (which is only necessary because of our times). You need to do a full digestive cleanse by natural means, and spend a couple of weeks eating like a vegetarian. Making sure to eat only sustainable foods and putting your body back on the right track to a healthy pineal gland.

IF yours is naturally starting to open without even trying, begin rejoicing. Your work is just beginning. Go read John 14:12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums