Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi Everyone.

Matthew 18:19-20
[19] Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. [20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I am searching for conservative patriotic Americans who are of like mindedness to form a union in obedience to God, in this promise of our lord, to pray willingly in agreements to save our country, and the people of the world from our oppressors.

All are welcome to apply but few will be chosen to take part in this. None are without sin in our lives, however, I will not accept the wanton sinner.

If you are interested, send me a private message.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Everyone.

Matthew 18:19-20
[19] Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. [20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I am searching for conservative patriotic Americans who are of like mindedness to form a union in obedience to God, in this promise of our lord, to pray willingly in agreements to save our country, and the people of the world from our oppressors.

All are welcome to apply but few will be chosen to take part in this. None are without sin in our lives, however, I will not accept the wanton sinner.

If you are interested, send me a private message.
OK I cannot resist I have to ask....How are you going to know which ones are wanton sinners?

Upvote 0

JRF

Feb 3, 2022
Del City
✟7,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I will interview the candidates. As for how will i know, i can't be sure. People lie, people keep secrets. However, i have to trust in God. I'm am no ones judge, but in this situation, i'm an employer of volunteers. I have to make choices, of who will serve my goals for this project as best i am able, and i will make prayerful choices.

Upvote 0