Science Proves Creation

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟258,747.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This reminds me of a turtle analogy.

In your imaginary universe, your cubes extend infinitely. Please explain what those cubes are expanding into.
Infinity.

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟258,747.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The universal origin story known as the Big Bang postulates that, 13.7 billion years ago, our universe emerged from a singularity — a point of infinite density and gravity
The part you are missing, and it's not possible to picture it, is that that's all there was. There wasn't a point in something. There wasn't something outside the point. It didn't expand into something.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟258,747.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So in other words you can't. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you misunderstood what I said.
What you said is still there. You said that the universe has a center. I asked for evidence. You said you'd 'read a book'. 'Quote me' You said. So I did.
Maybe I misunderstood what you said; but I reject the notion that the universe popped up all over the place at once.
On what basis? Some version of 'common sense'? Why not do some actual studying instead. Read about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟258,747.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

'Around 13.7 billion years ago, everything in the entire universe was condensed in an infinitesimally small singularity, a point of infinite denseness and heat.'

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟306,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

'Around 13.7 billion years ago, everything in the entire universe was condensed in an infinitesimally small singularity, a point of infinite denseness and heat.'

That is, of course, before the Big Bang and seems to violate the principles of quantum mechanics, so physics makes it really hard to tell what exactly was going on then.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟932,586.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
The alteration of the period is virtually insignificant after it is divided by infinity.
Why?

By ignoring that states and effects are fundamentally changed by gravity and relatively your intuitions can't help but be wrong.

Upvote 0