ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
No, I don't live in Vacaville either, and my location is private, I will not reveal it in public.

Okay, no worries. I am not trying to Stalk you, although I wouldn't mind getting Stalked by a woman that I am attracted to :D (j/k, not really)

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I just visited SF for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised at how easy it was to get around the city. I live in the Los Angeles area, and absolutely HATE trying to get anywhere!

Yeah that is why I don't like SoCal as much as the bay, you certainly have to have a car to get around, here in the bay area you can take Bart,Bus, public transportation is accessible to almost anywhere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ConqueredbyLove

Jul 8, 2008
Northern California
✟803.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to live in Marin and work in the City. Now I live in Grass Valley. Everytime I come down there for a visit now, I get honked at because we are alot more laid back up here and we don't drive like you all :hug:

But, now you all have been moving up here and driving up our home prices so I am thinking of moving back down there somewhere along the coast.

Confused ^_^ So am I... but I give a big hug of love to my brothers and sisters in Northern California :groupray:

P.S. It is very beautiful here...up the mountain a bit...picture :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.