Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
You are going to have to SURVIVE, first, Rose, get off of that big cat -- you caint RIDE A MOUNTAIN LION !!

Lol that's funny but what makes you think I was riding it? XD!!

*breaks into song while on the trail*

Love that song!! :D

You didn't get PAST him, Rose, you got ON HIM!!

No I didn't!! :p Anyways thanks for roasting the weenies tonight Mik,.. that was such a long hike that I'm so exhausted!! At least we beat the rain and I had my virtual hotdog and Smore, but now looks like we're going to have to be staying underneath the pavilion tonight and stay by the fire place instead.

I'll make a run towards the porta potty and then be right back for more fun, and yeah,.. sure glad that I had my virtual water bottle and camera already packed otherwise I would have forgotten to pack it. Oh and btw guys the canoe ride tomorrow is only half an hour so it's a lot shorter. :)

Standard-With-Sink-Porta-Potty.png

Upvote 0

Follower3

Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2013
✟390,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The truth is I'm going to bed lol,.. but hmm,.. one quick question I guess will be alright,.. do you sing in the shower?

Yes, and pray. But I sing in the car more, then there is NO ONE around to hear :) ( and i sing pretty good i think :p)

I sing at the top of my lungs in the car ^-^

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Yes, and pray. But I sing in the car more, then there is NO ONE around to hear :) ( and i sing pretty good i think :p)

I sing at the top of my lungs in the car ^-^

Alright your turn to ask me and it's not raining too much anymore. You missed the hike today,.. but while I'm waiting for you to ask me I will post a little John Denver. :D

Now I have to post the awesome remake of the last song of course. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Just got up. It's been raining all night. We need something for breakfast. Time to go fishing. I love praying by the lake. :pray:

Nope! We're going fishing on Sunday but right now it's time to get ready for our canoe ride. So if anybody needs to use the virtual porta potty before we leave now is the time to do it because then we're going to go down to the virtual lake and get our virtual life preservers. There should be enough room for all of us to sit in the virtual canoe though. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hey guys sorry I'm late with virtual dinner but I've had a million and one different things to do and so behind on my other threads. No mountain lions allowed though lol!! XD!! Tomorrow weather permitted we hit the virtual lake for virtual swimming,.. but right now I'm going to fire up the virtual grill for virtual steaks. :D

st057-bonelest-new-york-strip_grill-BLOG-1080x610.png

Upvote 0

Michael the Lowly

Jul 21, 2017
Ohio
✟15,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
... but right now I'm going to fire up the virtual grill for virtual steaks.

I arrived just in time for some delicious virtual steaks. :) I am Michael whom you invited over from the other group.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I arrived just in time for some delicious virtual steaks. :) I am Michael whom you invited over from the other group.

Get out of here!! You're Michael as in Michael74!? Oh my gosh I've been thinking about you all day and how much you would enjoy this thread!! It's so good to see you!! :D *Hugs* Mik's name is Michael too. :)

Upvote 0