Root canal alternatives

progressivegal

Jan 3, 2005
✟16,438.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
My boyfried had a terrible toothache last week. He went to the dentist and was told that he would have to have a root canal. He then whent online and did some research about this procedure and found out that it's actually quite harmful and a big factor in heart disease. After stuggling with this, he just decided to allow God to handle it and let go of "trying" to figure out he needed to do and he has been feeling much better. We realize that the only way he can feel better is because of God and that nothing HE does will really matter. If God wants him to feel better he will, and if he doesn't he won't. I couldn't agree more, but I believe that if we find something that works the next time he has this horrible pain (if there is a next time) or in order to prevent it from happening again that God may use this to heal him if that is his will and allow this to help. That says, does anyone know of any good natural alternatives?

mom1314

Jul 2, 2005
United States
✟836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

keeptrying

Save a Life....Spay and Neuter!
Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am glad your boyfriend is feeling better but sometimes the pain can come and go and meanwhile the infection is getting worse. If it goes on for years the tooth may not be able to be saved. Of course we all have to follow what is best for us and if he feels it is dangerous for him then so be it but I do not know of any alternatives. I have never heard of root canals causing heart problems or anything else. I will have to go online and look. I'm always up to learning new things. God bless you and your friend!

Upvote 0