Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am here to tell you all that I am still a rep-a-holic... I believe it is incurable! don't cry for me... just rep me... :)

Repaholics Telethon
Repping to Prevent a Cure

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
please.png
please rep one on the reputation avalanche thread!

Upvote 0

edie19

Legend
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Howdy,

I used to just hang out on my denominational subforum but I stumbled upon this subforum and I am HOOKED!

:wave: It's good to meet you guys!

CC&E

being a member of the same congregational forum let me say that I'm glad to see you here too.
blowingkisses.gif

This is truly the place to perfect shameless begging and to manipulat others into repping you.

Oh - and if you have really cute pictures of puppies or kitties - take advantage of them too - we're all a bunch of saps when it comes to cute puppies and kitties

kittens2.jpg

Reactions: suzybeezy
Upvote 0
Sep 10, 2005
SE
✟24,268.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
being a member of the same congregational forum let me say that I'm glad to see you here too.
blowingkisses.gif

This is truly the place to perfect shameless begging and to manipulat others into repping you.

Oh - and if you have really cute pictures of puppies or kitties - take advantage of them too - we're all a bunch of saps when it comes to cute puppies and kitties

kittens2.jpg

I need to have my son show me how to include photos, etc. I have a new ballet photo of my daughter but I think the file is too large and needs to be compressed or reformatted.

So, if you feel so inclined you could rep me for being technologically ungifted...............................:D

CC&E

Reactions: suzybeezy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.